Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,982 members, 7,893,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

When A Lady Returned Your Gift: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Returned Your Gift: (6726 Views)

When Your Lover Rejects Your Gift On Valentine's Day / My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by AmaG2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
@deji
Omo if you really love the girl no form too much oh because in the long run you will be the one to loose
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by yme1(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
this was the message she was trying to pass accross by not accepting your gifts

1)she is not materialistic
2)she can take care of herself with or without you so dont play games with her
3)she is miss independent
so talk to her and sort things out
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by dipoowo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2009

BOYYYYYY,
Well , I once had a similar experience .
But, I think the girl was just "forming" initially , U know now normal hard to get.

But, let me put this to u. Do u still have a soft spot 4 dis girl.
If yes , then u can call her 4 a chat and re-open d chapter once again.

If NO, then call it off absolutely, go back fishing.
Their is yoruba proverb that says " if a bus refuse to go to Ijurin a thousand others will go"

Just set your standard 4 d kind of girl u want and be on a mild search u will definitely get a cuuuul chick.

All d best.

CHEERS.
  wink wink wink
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by dipoowo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2009

BOYYYYYY,
I think She is very very interested.

TAKE CARE.
 wink wink wink
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by finemocha(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
did she actually return the gift or say that she will return it.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by MUZBO(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
She's now running after you now so whats the problem? Its your time to shakara now abi?! Carry on, just give me her address lemme Fed ex my gift to her.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Meklex(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hmm, mr. Lecturer , More bones to your shoulders, e be lyk say the girl get wisdom na so she tell you she no go take the gift without returning it, e come dey text you to take ur mind off the gift, she carry her mama come and u tink say she dey fall for you, maybe u gave her one of ur laptops thats another way of fraud ooo, next she go carry her papa come, peace,
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by IbrahimB: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
So do we have any problem here?

She just might end up being ur wife u know! You never can tell.

Hope she's the right one for you. smiley
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by anims: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
guy i must say she not interested in d relationship n may be she scare fall in love
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Kc0022000(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Poster, how can you love a girl you hardly even know? Or you love the thing between her skirt grin
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by cvibe: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
Mr Lecturer,

For Obodo, if you date your student, you fit lose your job.

The poor girl came to you to acquire knowledge, na sonda you wan show am!
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by kayality: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
na sooo my brother
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by donjon: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2009
Women are more complicated than quatum physics!
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by kellorah: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2009
You wanna date your student? Not a good idea, and like someone pointed out you would have lost your job by now if u were somewhere like the UK.
It's kinda like sexual harassment.
How did u get her address to post the stuff to her? HMM!!

Face ur job while she faces her studies. When she's done with studying there then u guys can start by being friends first. Don't just jump into the dating thing. undecided You say u love her?! LMAO!! Hmmm. Her brain, the way she looks or what? you can't really say "personality" cos you don't know her like that. Or do you? shocked
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2009
But lecturer wan fuadu
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2009
thank u all for your sincere advice, i never play with advice though after i weigh them .
kellorah:

You wanna date your student? Not a good idea, and like someone pointed out you would have lost your job by now if u were somewhere like the UK.
It's kinda like sexual harassment.
How did u get her address to post the stuff to her? HMM!!

Face your job while she faces her studies. When she's done with studying there then u guys can start by being friends first. Don't just jump into the dating thing. undecided You say u love her?! LMAO!! Hmmm. Her brain, the way she looks or what? you can't really say "personality" cos you don't know her like that. Or do you? shocked

well said thank u,but i don't mean aNY harm to the poor girl , Yes i said i love her !your question remind me of friend that base in UK she always argue when i told her i love her,so it is a crime to tell some one u love them after months of searching the answer in your heart ? Oyibo wahala thank God am not in UK.

donjon:

Women are more complicated than quatum physics!

thank u my brother Na soo wooo

y me:

this was the message she was trying to pass accross by not accepting your gifts

1)she is not materialistic
2)she can take care of herself with or without you so dont play games with her
3)she is miss independent
so talk to her and sort things out

i just called her to talk about things and she told me she is not ready for any relationship , is hard for me as a man but i have taking my stand on her , but pls advice me on what do next when she called me again coz she may call she sound nervous when an saying my good bye sermon for her .
thanks a lot
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by stede(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
that implies that she ii not interested in what you gave her or she is not interested in you.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Ceedorf: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
i just called her to talk about things and she told me she is not ready for any relationship , is hard for me as a man but i have taking my stand on her , but pls advice me on what do next when she called me again coz she may call she sound nervous when an saying my good bye sermon for her .
thanks a lot
[quote][/quote]

Hi boyyyyyyyy,
I have tried to relate your post with an experience I had some years back. It's pretty similar except that we are classmate.
First, I will like to say that some ladies have difficulty in taking decision when it comes to going into relationship which could be attributed to alots of reasons such as
1 Setting minimum standard for the quality of the guy they want and not ready to be flexible with this (Pls note, this encompasses alots of points like time setting for marriage, minimum education level for whom to date, minimum financial status of whom to date, etc).
2 Alots of proposals and not able to decide which one to accept.
3 others which I may not know or remember.

For responsible and reasonable ones, they usually battle with 1 because they consider it as one of the best filtering method to avoid any man that is not meeting with their "problematic" objectives. The result of such may be something like this that you experienced from this girl. However, the consequence on the part of the girl is usually "from best to worst" and then they tend to turn back.
If you can be patient, you will win her totally. NOTE, IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME but I can guarantee that Men with sincerity for relationship are scare!

For now, be her friend, her coach, ready to help and let your actions portray your true self.
Do not desert her as out of sight could mean out of mind. keep in touch as much as you can.
When you need to object to a request, do not hesitate to say NO. You must be a check and balanced man.
Do not rush to conclusion while interpreting her actions and colours when you have the time for reflections. Because, this could prolong the process.
Remain focus with your personal objectives.
Do not fail to see the strong indicators when she show them except you do not need it again.
Keep searching for options

Best of luck in your game.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Alxmyr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
Guys like you sicken me. You demonstrated how weak you are in decision making and following your mind.
First, let start with, what has her mother got to do with this?
What has gift has to do with your loving her?
Why did she change her mind after she had wanted to return the gift?
Where does her mum come into the whole picture?

Guys like you cry foul when you finally realised you are being played for a fool. You blame the girls for eating your money and runing away with bad guys. You disturb the whole of NLanders with some useless heart breaking stories.
Let me tell you straight fact. Grow up first. Get your groove on, if you don't have one borrow from your friends. There are lots of NLanders who can teach you how to get it right with girls inner game. I can even mention few names. There are other ladies like sistawoman; who will help sharpen your dating skill.
We don't want to hear another story of how you are played for a fool, used to set-up a computer centre and jilted at the end of the day. Save us the stress of writing to console your super-chicken mind- (Apology to Super Eagle; but they qualify sha).
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by nkemjou(f): 1:50am On Nov 17, 2009
hahahaha@'"my center'" grin grin
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2009
Alxmyr:

Guys like you sicken me. You demonstrated how weak you are in decision making and following your mind.
First, let start with, what has her mother got to do with this?
What has gift has to do with your loving her?
Why did she change her mind after she had wanted to return the gift?
Where does her mum come into the whole picture?

Guys like you cry foul when you finally realised you are being played for a fool. You blame the girls for eating your money and runing away with bad guys. You disturb the whole of NLanders with some useless heart breaking stories.
Let me tell you straight fact. Grow up first. Get your groove on, if you don't have one borrow from your friends. There are lots of NLanders who can teach you how to get it right with girls inner game. I can even mention few names. There are other ladies like sistawoman; who will help sharpen your dating skill.
We don't want to hear another story of how you are played for a fool, used to set-up a computer centre and jilted at the end of the day. Save us the stress of writing to console your super-chicken mind- (Apology to Super Eagle; but they qualify sha).
thanks for your sincere opinion but remember alwaz there is no known weakness to man as like that of love , as for the groove i have gotten one from people like u thanks alot

Hi boyyyyyyyy,
I have tried to relate your post with an experience I had some years back. It's pretty similar except that we are classmate.
First, I will like to say that some ladies have difficulty in taking decision when it comes to going into relationship which could be attributed to alots of reasons such as
1 Setting minimum standard for the quality of the guy they want and not ready to be flexible with this (Pls note, this encompasses alots of points like time setting for marriage, minimum education level for whom to date, minimum financial status of whom to date, etc).
2 Alots of proposals and not able to decide which one to accept.
3 others which I may not know or remember.

For responsible and reasonable ones, they usually battle with 1 because they consider it as one of the best filtering method to avoid any man that is not meeting with their "problematic" objectives. The result of such may be something like this that you experienced from this girl. However, the consequence on the part of the girl is usually "from best to worst" and then they tend to turn back.
If you can be patient, you will win her totally. NOTE, IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME but I can guarantee that Men with sincerity for relationship are scare!

For now, be her friend, her coach, ready to help and let your actions portray your true self.
Do not desert her as out of sight could mean out of mind. keep in touch as much as you can.
When you need to object to a request, do not hesitate to say NO. You must be a check and balanced man.
Do not rush to conclusion while interpreting her actions and colours when you have the time for reflections. Because, this could prolong the process.
Remain focus with your personal objectives.
Do not fail to see the strong indicators when she show them except you do not need it again.
Keep searching for options

Best of luck in your game.

thanks a million times ,i have read your post with keen interest while retrieving the wisdom there in i promise to do my best in relating your with your words thanks and remain bless.

[quote][/quote]
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Nezan(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
*nods in disappointment*
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Dressmaker(f): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2009
Hmm, a gift.Where you trying to get her attention?Not like you were already in a relationship with her.Gifts work sometimes.You can attract a lady with it.

A lady who returns a gift probably wants to be sure she is into you because of who you are and not what she stands to get from you.Maybe she likes you and wants you to know that.She wants to assure you that you dont have to impress her.

The mothers visit to you is what I dont understand.Whats the occassion?Introduction?Please,

Lastly,its not time to bluff go for her and be yourself.[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2009
Dressmaker:

Hmm, a gift.Where you trying to get her attention?Not like you were already in a relationship with her.Gifts work sometimes.You can attract a lady with it.

A lady who returns a gift probably wants to be sure she is into you because of who you are and not what she stands to get from you.Maybe she likes you and wants you to know that.She wants to assure you that you dont have to impress her.

The mothers visit to you is what I dont understand.Whats the occassion?Introduction?Please,

Lastly,its not time to bluff go for her and be yourself.[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]

this issue continue to amuse my intellect ,as a matter of fact i restrain from her to give her some time may be she will make a come back, then i will give her a chance ,more over the fact that i like her so much those not mean i should sell my dignity as a person which may course a lot of damage in due course , thanks once again Dress maker Be Bless always ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Must He Call Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.