Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,620 members, 7,921,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA (624 Views)

Sharp Naija Used Toyota Camry Tinylight(CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE) / NEW TECHNOLOGY: The Self-cleaning Car. No More Mud Stains And Dirt! / CAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA by shola75: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hello Nigerian, i offer to help anybody buy a reliable vehicle from Texas USA without charging any fee. Your vehicle should be from year 2000 and above. Only those who have their money, and are ready to meet my contacts in Lagos or Abuja should respond to this call. Merry XMAS in advance. God bless you and God bless Nigeria. contact: solayinka96@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA by EMC2: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hmm, cheesy sounds "interesting" So how does this work? undecided
I give your contacts in Lagos or Abuja say N3m in cash for a ride I want from Yankee and wait 4weeks for the ride to land 9jar while I move my load into your contacts crib and follow them about town until my car lands abi, ? wink
Re: Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA by freddie091: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
ATTENTION TO USERS THESE GUY SOUNDS TRUELY LIKE A SCAMMER AND BECAREFUL DOING BIZ WITH HIM, I AM IN THE USA AND IT NOT ADVISEABLE FOR ANYONE TO SEND MONEY TO ANY CONTACT SOMEWHERE BEFORE YOU SEE YOUR CAR, THIS SAME GUY SHOLA75 POSTED A TOYOTA CAMRY SAYING WHEN U SEND 1.6 TO HIS CONTACT HE WILL THEN SEND THE CAR TO YOU, PLEASE DO NOT PAY NO MIND TO HIM,IT A PURE DEFINITION OF CRIMINOLOGY AND SCAM,
THANX, FREDDIE.YANKEE
Re: Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA by EMC2: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
@freddie091; Hmm  shocked I wouldnt label anyone BUT I reckon if u follow my advice below it "might" be okay to deal with the poster,  abi? LOL  grin 
@shola75; Errmm embarassed cant you just import the car(s) and let us make offers like all other "minor or major" car dealers, na wa oooooo! cheesy

EMC2:

Hmm, cheesy sounds "interesting" So how does this work? undecided
I give your contacts in Lagos or Abuja say N3m in cash for a ride I want from Yankee and wait 4weeks for the ride to land 9jar while I move my load into your contacts crib and follow them about town until my car lands abi, ? wink
Re: Xmas Bonanza, I Offer Help To Get You A Car, No Charges/From USA by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Common guys, dont let us be quick in crucifying the guy now, haba.
How is what he is doing different from Pre-Order service that most of us render? i will say, he needs to change from taking all the 100% as a deposit before the car gets to Nigeria.
But dont let us label him as a fraud, that is not fair. at least let us give him opportunity to explain himself.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better 4cylinder Or V6 Engine In Cars / Dodge Caravan 1996 Nigerian Used For Sale: Asking 550k / 1.8m Nissan Altima 2003(may D Discussion Begin By Gods Grace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.