Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS (13433 Views)

COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Tokety7: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:

Afonja or Amajiri please have you eaten today?
Nobody is trying to measure success here because I know we are the most successful in the country.

Can u swear on the life of ur seeds that I am either an AFONJA or almajiri? If u can't, then ur seeds will surely cough blood to death. Empty head.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
ianSweet:
Later igbos will be crying that all Nigerians hate them when we all patronize their businesses. Smh
You no get choice . believe me.

Same way we patronise Northern businesses. All we seek is equity and a level playing field for all to compete, contribute and develop.
Dangote cement has taken over our market. It's no big deal.
We never hated Yaradua nor OBJ.

Between the person that calls you cone head and the one that calls you pretty girl, who would you choose to love?
Have a good day
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by ironheart(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:

Do you know the number of Igbos in the army currently just because of the appointment of General Ihejirika?
Do you know what we gained because of his auto policy? Do you know that we gained extra University of technology? Do you know what it was to travel through ore? Do you know how many Igbos that got appointment through the appointment of captain Emmanuel Iheanacho in the ministry of special duty?
If you don't know please STFU
before now, how many igbos wants to join the army? No body wants to join. Am surprised you have a short brain.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
ironheart:
before now, how many igbos wants to join the army? No body wants to join. Am surprised you have a short brain.
A typical zombie.
Jonathan made it easier for the Igbos by bridging the gap. You thought I was referring to the President Buhari. Poor you with a dull brain just like the daura man
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by redsun(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very patriotic move that will go a very long way in rejuvenating the ailing country and economy. Rome was not built in a day,with genuine patronage and genuine delivery in return from manufacturers, nigeria economy will be a force to reckon with in the world.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by annayawchee: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
PointZerom:
Why always Aba, Igbos will be forming big now. The Army should help the west recover KWARA STATE from Housa Fulani it is long overdue.
Never!!! U need to ressurect afonja to go and collect the kwara he gave to the fulanis.... Nonsense tongue
PointZerom:
Why always Aba, Igbos will be forming big now. The Army should help the west recover KWARA STATE from Housa Fulani it is long overdue.
Never!!! U need to ressurect afonja to go and collect the kwara he gave to the fulanis.... Nonsense
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
SnowJay92:

The ones they buy from China is a total mess too, and to think that China has seen many years of industrial revolutions, we'd stick to Aba until we begin to get it right. Develop that mindset too, think if how to improve local products to match international standards as a graduate. It's necessary for our survival as a people.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. we will get there soon
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by itsme9jaG(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Do Rivers people anwers names like Musa ? Just wondering
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by ironheart(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:

A typical zombie.
Jonathan made it easier for the Igbos by bridging the gap. You thought I was referring to the President Buhari. Poor you with a dull brain just like the daura man
from your comment i know you have a poor upbringing. Quote me till eternity. I will not glorify you with a comment
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by ejikenwali2016: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
ActivJJJ:
Good to go
Activjjj! by your fraudulent advert I am able to recognize you, by the name ActivJJJ and Inaruna Joseph, the names that you bear both on Nairaland and Ecobank account respectively, I declare curse upon your life Inaruna Joseph, I declare curse upon your destiny Inaruna Joseph and I declare misfortunes upon your family and child(ren) who benefit or shall eat from the proceed of your fraudulent and heartless occupation of dispossessing people off their hard earned money. Inaruna Joseph and ActivJJJ,for dispossessing me off my legitimately earned N6000 on 9th November 2016 through this your dubious business advert,MAY THE FOUR ELEMENTAL FORCES WORK AGAINST YOUR DESTINY AND EVERY GREAT ASPIRATION THAT YOU CONCEIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR A MAN MUST REAP WHAT HE SOW.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by omosuper(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin If the unwanted happen, you will cry in Swahili

If they born SW well, let dem come collect tam. Trust me North is Indivisible.
Even your leaders in the north know that Kwara will never be part you
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by mamaafrik(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
CXLVII:

Alpha jet? grin grin grin

Re u kidding me?
stop dat thinking my friend,if chinese had thought like dat dey wont hv replicate american F5.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by mamaafrik(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
CXLVII:

Alpha jet? grin grin grin

Re u kidding me?
stop dat thinking my friend,if chinese had thought like dat dey wont hv replicated american F5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Off Pension Office For Engaging In Waste Burning (Photos) / Jibrin Sues Ikenga Ugochinyere And Ifeanyi Okonkwo For Character Defamation / The Battle Buhari Administration Is Winning By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.