Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) (30335 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Obaladerin2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Endtime dress
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Pylony(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
transient123:
10g weight. Wow, times 5, na one bag of dangote cement, plus my weight....mbah.

Who 1.5m dress help, can it enter paradise!
It is 10kg-kilogram not in (g) gram
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hollup, Just Hollup..#1.5m? shocked
Shey after I wear the dress, I fit use am cook Egusi soup?
Abi na the garment when the woman with the issue of blood touch? undecided
****** Even Harry Potter invisible cloak nor cost reach that amount.

1 Like

Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Pylony(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oohhh my goooosh! I LOOOOOOVE THE DRESS kiss

Very classy, tho 10kls is really quite heavy to wear... The cut is very sexy & sleeky.. Well, to some rich ppol 1.5milli naira is juz a loose coins... cheesy

You mean some rich corrupt minded politicians stealing from our common wealth i guess.
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
****** Even Harry Potter invisible cloak nor cost reach that amount. grin

1 Like

Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:
Lol yes I have, pounded yam, you?

Yea bread and nutri-milk. cheesy
I can't cook..what to do na?

#YOLO
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:

Yea bread and nutri-milk. cheesy
I can't cook..what to do na?

#YOLO
You can't cook? What have you been doing with your life? Eww
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
1bkaye:
You can't cook? What have you been doing with your life? Eww

Buying food wenever am not at home.
Cooking soups..its complicating. .u know.
Bae I can't risk it.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nixiepie:
Wow beautiful dress ,it really worth it smiley

buh all the same vanity upon vanity
there's nothing like vanity if you can well and truly afford it.

What you wear and the phones you use lots of people can't afford it too. They see it as luxury but you truly need it

So there's no vanity with what you want and need. And need I tell you the dress is smashingly good?
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
1st of; that dress is a marvel. A real work of art

2nd, most of y'all talkingabout the price are only seeing with through your poverty edited mind. 95% of y'all would buy it if you're moneyed
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Aleora(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:
Don't wear that dress if you're not Light Skinned.
gbam you are so on point
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nonsense, Economic killer
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by misteryman: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

1 Like

Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by onyiiella(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Me use 1.5 buy gown wey be like wetin them dey use morn.
Abeg just give me 800k to start business I'm tired of staying at home, no job.
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
C N500 naira old-fashioned dress
Wit stretch mark breast
Waste mi MB to open dis
Wetin N1.5m , dis dress
Dem no dey wash am abi
E full katagora
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Moranc(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
lol 1.5m on a gown maybe the gown is a sin remover
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by nothernstar: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2016
What's nice about it oh cos it shows here boobs that makes it to be sold for 1.5m. Ok na, I'll design one that will bare my dick and I'll sell it for 2.5m. Oboy I don hammer.
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by unmask: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Afrok:
The 1.5m included squeezing the upper parts? I can't pay 1.5m for a dress and my body parts won't feel comfortable undecided
you get breast wey big like that one?
Re: The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) by Came: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
How many times she go wear am because celebrities no dey wear dress two times ooooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.