Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (35191 Views)

Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Seven In Madagali, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2016
devil at work God save your ghxpress.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
And the same people are the ones that released some Chibok girls from planet Mars? grin common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:
This lere or whatever does not have conscience must this also be politics... Can't he just post only or pray for the dead is it anyone's wish to witness untimely death...If it was his dad or mum or any of his relatives that were bombed will he come out and be saying all trash...We need to move on from critisizing every negative event such as this..

HOW ARE WE SURE THIS LERE OLAYINKA OR/FAYOSE ARE NOT PRIVY TO THIS BOMBING.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by legendte(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Abbokki have learnt how to make bomb. Trust me, there will never be peace and tranquility up there again. If they were wise,they would have allowed Ihejirika wipe out those guys when he had the chance.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
devil at work God save your childreen
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:
This lere or whatever does not have conscience must this also be politics... Can't he just post only or pray for the dead is it anyone's wish to witness untimely death...If it was his dad or mum or any of his relatives that were bombed will he come out and be saying all trash...We need to move on from critisizing every negative event such as this..
. Are u from the art antics or were you not in Nigeria when the now rolling party was promoting hate using people's demise in the hand of the bokaram...I believe if you serve some1 a vry cold tea..be ready to get served one day the same quality of tea..i guess that is why the president is desperate to shut down the social media through high tarrifs....

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by nasiodamus(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2016
AnonyNymous:
A war is not over until your enemy says its over

-General Mattis
true talk

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
May God comfort the families of the dead.

Stupid politicians would always want to take advantage of every misfortune of the masses. How does this attack relate to defeat or no defeat. Anybody can come to the midst of any group and explode a bomb anywhere. We in the south should be lucky that this is not happening to us yet. No one from Maiduguri would talk like this knowing where they are coming from.

The problem is the stupid masses who follow the band wagon.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:

You say wetin?.... Do you know who lie Mohammed is? Do you know how he made every hit by Boko Haram political?

So what story are you saying here? They haven't even done 1% of what APC done when in opposition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ikpewe: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Lere shared all this pics just to mock the dead and president Buhari. Whatever a man sows he shall reap bountifully. Foyese And Lere continue God is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by katoto: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:
If we had collectively united during gej 2 coerce d govt 2 aggressively fight bh,these so-called negative criticisms wouldn't have been institutionalized.Let us fight any evil without any religious,party or tribal bias.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by donestk(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Boko Haram holds no territory. No doubt. They have far lesser capabilities to take villages and towns. But the truth remains that this bankrupt ideology of violent extremism remains.

Be watchful.

I'm an Early Warning Early Response (EWER) researcher
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by SirdeKay: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
I've observed, over the years, that the Boko Haram insurgents get infuriated whenever the FG claims that they have been defeated. They tend to re-group and wreak more havoc on hapless citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
This is really heartbreaking embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by fapcrook(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
These are innocent souls, look at the small girl in pink. Im just sad about my country, i pray for a better country,, sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by annayawchee: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Oh my God!! See corpses, bUt wait ?? I thought these boko boys have been technically defeated and the current op lafiya dole is to finally wipe them out? Oh Burutail.. How many times have they been technically defeated

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Deem: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Modern Terrorism cannot be defeated but decimated. Don't blame Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
bigpicture001:
. Are u from the art antics or were you not in Nigeria when the now rolling party was promoting hate using people's demise in the hand of the bokaram...I believe if you serve some1 a vry cold tea..be ready to get served one day the same quality of tea..i guess that is why the president is desperate to shut down the social media through high tarrifs....

That's the spirit... No body thinks about what is good for the nation. It is what is good for my group. One day someone enraged by this attitude would wakeup and form his own insurgent group who would fight every politician and their stupid followers. Politics is what is killing us. Well I say all those who play politics with Nigeria, may their families be as disrupted as the country they are disrupting.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
so u truly believe that buhari is boko haram? Na wa o!
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Igbunu4: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Can somebody please tell me what Boko Haram wants
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Babeloon: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
embarassed Dis Is Horrible!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Desperation's by children of Satan powers by the looters that denied the Nigerian military neccesary weapons that could have enable the.military put an end to the madness .
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ancientbanana: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:
I can bet ppl like u danced to such news in 2014 n below

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Desperation's by children of Satan powers by the looters that denied the Nigerian military neccesary weapons that could have enable the.military put an end to the madness quiet sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by mykelsmile(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2016
oh my God this is xo horrible why human xo heartless RIP 2D victimz
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Chocogold:
Make angel Gabriel blow this trumpet for the northerners...make other ppu rest Biko....
Stop saying northerners cos this is a purely Muslim problem.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ostirich(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Malawian:
Abbokki have learnt how to make bomb. Trust me, there will never be peace and tranquility up there again. If they were wise,they would have allowed Ihejirika wipe out those guys when he had the chance.

Thanks for that statement.
They thought everything is politics.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2016
redsconsult:

I hear you, the world must hear and see the evil brought to Nigeria by the Northerners. They are yet to tell us the truth about BOKO HARAM. Even in the war front, north is evil. We have 40% of BOKO HARAM members in the Army and 60% Boko Haram sympathisers in the same Army.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
ITS LIKE FAYOSE'S AIDE LERE OLAYINKA IS HAPPY ABOUT THE SITUATION FOR HIM TO POST GRAPHIC PHOTOS. HIS PURPOSE IS TO POLITICIZE THE UNFORTUNATE TREND AND NOT COMMISERATE
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by eightsin(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
This is pathetic. One needs to strive not to be a common man. Since this insurgent... the only people I have seen dying are common traders and innocent passengers boarding buses at motor parks. The wealthy fly and use private cars.
Re: Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
victorazy:
And the same people are the ones that release some Chibok girls from planet Mars? grin common sense.

The Chibok girls were not kidnapped but they were taken away and kept in neighboring countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels / Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.