Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,449 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Become A Millionare Through Networking Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Millionare Through Networking Business. (663 Views)

Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall / New Networking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionare Through Networking Business. by quanternetz(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2016
INTRODUCTON TO I CHARITY DONATION PLATFORM

Let me begin with this Quote by Popular Author of RICH DAD POOR DAD.

“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part
of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid
success.” – Robert Kiyosaki

“One of the great things about being willing to try new things
and make mistakes is that making mistakes keeps you
humble. People who are humble learn more than people who
are arrogant.” – Robert Kiyosaki

I Charity is a new online platform where you make money without buying /selling of goods.
As you may think it is a donations platform . Get it right it is different from investment but also work like investment because your money works for you.

This new business idea was craved out following the business trends of the modern world which is networking business.

"I like to define networking as cultivating mutually beneficial, give-and-take, win-win relationships… The end result may be to develop a large and diverse group of people who will gladly and continually refer a lot of business to us, while we do the same for them." –Bob
Burg

"Network marketing is the fastest growing business model
in the world today." -Robert Kiyosaki

Did you know some you can be a millionaire through this scheme even though I'm not yet a millionaire but I'm doing fine with this scheme for the past one month I joined

If you want to go some where,it is better to find someone who has been there already.-Robert kioyaski

1 Share

Re: Become A Millionare Through Networking Business. by quanternetz(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Now let me Proceed

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Acquire Bitcoin @ A Cheap Rate. / Animal Skin Sell / Transportation Business Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.