Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja (1488 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by zoba88: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Below is what Umar,a graduate of Bayero University Kano who lives in Abuja shared on Facebook....

'JUST IN

This is the picture of a dead victim of mentally deranged army, who shot him for refusing to pay #1000 at Murtala Muhammed bridge, koton karfe ,lokoja/Abuja road yesterday.ln solidarity with their slain member,trailer drivers completely blocked the high way from 3.00pm to 10.00pm,this resulted to a heavy traffic build up yesterday.It takes the intervention of the state governor, Army commander, Comm.of police before resolving the matter'.

NB: This story is not Trezzy Helm's eyewitness account but a story shared by a social media user.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/mentally-deranged-soldier-allegedly.html?m=1

Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Macclane(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2016
What!!! I kan no hunderstand, so if I dey drive for nija nw I gas hold 1k to live!? God help us
Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Mentally deranged? I don't think so

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Na hunger coupled with frustration. No be mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by tit(f): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Thunder fire the op.
Is you a doctor?
How you know say the soldier na mad man?
All the poluce and soldier wey dey kill up and down, are they all mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Teniolasmart: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2016
maybe d driver was trying to form boss for d soldier guy

d soldier was too desperate too
Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Kingbuhari(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
useless FG should give us go ahead order to carry firearms since ppl we entrust our life's with has turned us to their hunting prey
Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Franky826: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016

Mentally kini

How was he recruited into the Nigerian military ab initio undecided

This is just aftermath of cheap booze, marijuana, or the notorious tram..and its crew

Your guess is as good as mine undecided

R.I.p
Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by dotman4real007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
op you are on point jaree, 99percent of both the military and 9ja police force are mentally deranged if you dont believe me, then dont give them their bribe and see them show the crazy part that is if they dont shoot you first!!!
Re: Mentally Deranged Soldier Shoots Driver Dead 4 Refusing 2 Him N1k Bribe In Abuja by Emassive(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Nope. They all get confused during psychology training of all Forces. How can an organisation that wants people to live in peace tell some set of Illiterate with uniform that they are the Govt, they are Country itself and the reason it holds. Brainwashing them into Zombies that turn killing machines in the name of fighting crimes. Even the world system/UN know the bitter truth that Paramilitary brutality against civilian hasn't gotten to its peak just yet. It's just learning for now worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

This Goat Committed Suicide! Wonders Shall Never End / Countries With The Highest And Lowest Crime Rates In The World / Notorious Cultist, "Supreme" Shot Dead In Rivers By Nigerian Army (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.