Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O (5389 Views)

I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by TMTR: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
I heard that line that is my thread title from a song by Tecno ft davido titled holiday, mehn I love that song, it's still on my Playlist tho.

But one thing I never thought, is that it is going to happen to me tongue cheesy

Well it did, when I went clubbing with my nigaz last night. And I saw a video vixen that danced in tuface ft phyno coded Tinz

I told my goons about her, but they waved it off, saying it's just mere resemblance. Well luckily I still had the video on my phone, I played it for them and everyone agreed that it was the same girl.

I approached her and tried to strike a convo with her, and she sized me up with her eyes, I guess she was trying to access me. Me no care
All I cared about was having that body on my bed

I asked her for a dance, which she declined at first but she later agreed. Oh mehn that girl Sabi dance o

By midnight, we were already wasted,
I took her home, and one thing led to another and we landed on my bed.

I woke this morning, and saw her banging body on my bed and that song holiday by Tecno ft davido came to mind...

I used to watch her on TV, Now she dey wake up for my bed o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by iPrevail(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2016
And you think we should know about this because?

25 Likes

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by AntiWailer: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
It is sad when all these beautiful angels give their precious body to a toddler.

Unfortunately when they dump dull guys like this, we attack them that they left for money.

Why will a precious soul waste her life with a broke and senseless guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
TMTR,

na the way brodah, kudos.
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by TMTR: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2016
CorGier:
TMTR,
na the way brodah, kudos.
Your head dey there jare cool
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Congratulations on achieving this very wonderful feat. It's definitely gonna take us to the promised land.

5 Likes

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Level one completed.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by hertz9te(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
TMTR:
I heard that line that is my thread title from a song by Tecno ft davido titled holiday, mehn I love that song, it's still on my Playlist tho.

But one thing I never thought, is that it is going to happen to me tongue cheesy

Well it did, when I went clubbing with my nigaz last night. And I saw a video vixen that danced in tuface ft phyno coded Tinz

I told my goons about her, but they waved it off, saying it's just mere resemblance. Well luckily I still had the video on my phone, I played it for them and everyone agreed that it was the same girl.

I approached her and tried to strike a convo with her, and she sized me up with her eyes, I guess she was trying to access me. Me no care
All I cared about was having that body on my bed

I asked her for a dance, which she declined at first but she later agreed. Oh mehn that girl Sabi dance o

By midnight, we were already wasted,
I took her home, and one thing led to another and we landed on my bed.

I woke this morning, and saw her banging body on my bed and that song holiday by Tecno ft davido came to mind...

I used to watch her on TV, Now she dey wake up for my bed o
kudos bro...from a brother to a brother tell me how much did she charge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by mofeoluwadassah: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
U knw wht u jxt type here is nt true undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by dabrightt: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
So this is ur vision in life ...I pray for u to regain ur sence back fron village elders in jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by TMTR: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
dabrightt:
So this is ur vision in life ...I pray for u to regain ur sence back fron village elders in jesus name

My vision in life is making more money and I am living it.

And Don't you think this village ish is getting stale tongue
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Messi dey play ball sha!! grin

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by LaClickLaBend: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
that is the dream brother. more money to yur bank account
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Messi dey play ball sha!! grin
Osasuna mumu actually
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Aregs(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pictures or you know the rest
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Smellymouth: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Osasuna mumu actually

Walahi..Them suppose even win that game sef..

Honezzli, Spanish la Liga is boring oo..

Except it's the top 3 playing against each other, any other game in that league is just too boring..

See how exciting the game between Watford and Everton is..
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Walahi..Them suppose even win that game sef..

Honezzli, Spanish la Liga is boring oo..

Except it's the top 3 playing against each other, any other game in that league is just too boring..

See how exciting the game between Watford and Everton is..
very very boring. I just dey press phone during the game. That's how boring La Liga could be.

Osasuna had chances to kill the game but the just messed it all up
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Smellymouth: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
very very boring. I just dey press phone during the game. That's how boring La Liga could be.

Osasuna had chances to kill the game but the just messed it all up

They had numerous chances and it's surprising they ended up losing because they had a really great game..

I just hope Stoke City win today's game at the Emirates..

Na that kind weekend I want.. grin
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

They had numerous chances and it's surprising they ended up losing because they had a really great game..

I just hope Stoke City win today's game at the Emirates..

Na that kind weekend I want.. grin
That's the difference between big teams and all these average teams

@bold Nothing go make my weekend better than that. I hope to extend my lead at the top today. It's December already, let the Arsenamber begin already cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Tafari1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
I just hate this place. Someone is sharing his experience and all y'all could do is insult him. Doesn't he have the freedom to create thread again. Y'all claim some people are trolls but it you that are the biggest trolls. Just get off the thread if you don't like it. It's simple!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by naughtyboy7(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
pinshure or adonbilivit grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by zicoswagg(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin elders that aff used him brain to go and play draught grin grin grin

dabrightt:
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Alhajipablo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol
arsenal later won sha
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Glaxx(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Crush things on point. Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by macfish101(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chai.....bros, you go need one more wrap of weed... No! don't worry, I understand your condition, just take and burn up ur dead brain.
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by iPrevail(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tafari1:
I just hate this place. Someone is sharing his experience and all y'all could do is insult him. Doesn't he have the freedom to create thread again. Y'all claim some people are trolls but it you that are the biggest trolls. Just get off the thread if you don't like it. It's simple!

What are you even saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Noblewhiz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
what is dis one saying... Mtchew!!
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by TrollTrap: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Baba I want to be exactly like you when I grow smiley

1 Like

Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2016
This is not true !! You made this up !! Beht why?
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by franklynsunny(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2016
@op
Don't give ur sef hope
Majority of dem r corporate olosho or typical ashowo
Gud dancer and dat is were dey live... in clubs and dis is were people c dem or some recommend dem for music video

U can niva giv her token money for TP if she is leavingu no wat I min Advance big gal tins

I jus hop u protect ur sef cos u sound so over excited
Re: I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O by Sleekydee(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Op tell the whole truth, didn't u pay? anybody can carry olosho, period...

(1) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl / Check Out Nakitende Esther, A Ugandan Bold And Big Female Model / Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.