Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,601 members, 7,975,345 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:54 PM

Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) (1085 Views)

Cee-C In Breath-taking Photos / Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" / 8 Most magnificent and breath taking Oscar Red Carpet Dresses From 2015-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Here are the pictures of the most beautiful cinemas in the world that you never knew it exist.
Sit back and enjoy as I post the pictures here to your enjoyment.
1: Olympia Music Hall, France
2: Sci-fi Dine-in Theater, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
3: Urania National Film Theatre, Budapest, Hungary

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Lying on the bed with bae to watch a movie? I don't even think we would have gone half way in the movie before some things start to happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by shizzy7(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Abegii..
That bed is another thing entirely, perfect for boring movies.
Na to dey snore remain

The cinemas here are forever dark, you can't even see the person beside you.
Na to dey on torchlight remain.
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Source: http://www.thenationslight.com/2016/12/43-most-beautiful-and-breath-taking.html?m=1
4: Kurshumli An In Skopje, Macedonia - Creative Documentary Film Festival Makedox
5: Fox Theater, Detroit Mi
6: Puskin Art Cinema, Budapest, Hungary
7: Arena, Pula, Croatia

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by KingRex1(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
All these couples wey dey misbehave for ordinary silverbird cinemas.. I wonder what wetin go happen when them see bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
More
8: Movie Theater In Paris
9: Electric Cinema, Notting Hill
10: Riverbad Cinema For Dokufest In Prizren, Kosovo

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
please arrange them well.
I'm using phone my laptop is on low battery
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
I feel for the 1st guy on the first pics, may God be his comforter.
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
11: Anibar Lake Cinema (peja, Kosovo)
12: Hot Tube Cinema, London
13: The Bijou Theater, Bridgeport
14: Film of the slaughterhouse, Madrid. Spain

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
15: Docufest - Kino Kalaja, Prizren, Kosovo
16: Corvin Cinema, Budapest, Hungary
17: Cinema Lumbardhi - Prizren, Kosovo
18: Blitz Megaplex, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Click here to see more, pictures plenty http://www.thenationslight.com/2016/12/43-most-beautiful-and-breath-taking.html?m=1

Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by BrutalJab: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by ajokebelle(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Seems those Kosovo people like movies a lot ooo
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Smellymouth: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wow
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by enoqueen: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Remember to put our own silver bird galleria.
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by Garshyzee(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:
Remember to put our own silver bird galleria.
grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful And Breath Taking Cinemas Around The World. (pictures) by kollintin(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
dis is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation / Wizkid Travels With His Private Jet (watch Video) / Beauty Queen "Sera Banks" Miss Health Africa Acquires Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.