Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments (842 Views)

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Udom Gives Scholarship To Brother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara,Gives Mother N1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by nairalandaddict: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Zamfara5.png[/img]
The sad mother of the deceased National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member, Udeme Monday, has shared her grief, lamenting that she should have died in his place.

Monday, a First Class graduate of Petroleum Engineering from the University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, died in the Batch B orientation camping exercise in Zamfara State.

Following his demise, the faculty of Engineering students of the University, on Friday held a procession to honour ‘Uk Engine’ (as he was fondly called).

The students in the company of the Special Assistant to the Akwa Ibom State Governor on students’ matters, Miss Otobong Aquila, had also visited the deceased’s compound at Etinan, Akwa Ibom State.

Monday’s mother, speaking with her son’s well wishers said, “Ukeme you promised me that when you return from NYSC that you will take total care of me and take me to the best hospital for treatment.

“Hmmmmmm I know you are not the one they are talking about. You’re not dead you only went for service I’m expecting you when your service year is over.”

She told guests who came to mourn with them to greet Ukeme and also inform him that the mother is expecting him back home sound and healthy, adding that her late son had promised that he would renovate their house as soon as he completed his studies.

The deceased’s grandmother also said, “Ukeme You promised that you will bring students to my burial and that the compound will not be enough to contain guest and well wishers.

“Oh Ukeme, I won’t be able to stay alive and see you lowered six feet below the ground. Ooooooo death I was the one that was supposed to die.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/3019-i-should-hav-died-instead-of-you-mother-of-corper-who-died-in-zamfara-laments.html

Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by sarrki(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
Sweet mother I know go forget you

Mothers are wonderful

I pray that God ALMIGHTY should console you
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by mightyhazell: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Mothers are wonderful

u know to forget,..
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by sarrki(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
mightyhazell:
u know to forget ur mom?

Oga invigilator I didn't get your question
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by mightyhazell: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
V sad sad
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by mightyhazell: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Oga invigilator I didn't get your question
wait first make I mark finish tongue
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by sarrki(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
mightyhazell:
wait first make I mark finish tongue

OK sire grin
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Mothers are wonderful

It is your mentor's fault
Re: I Should Have Died Instead Of You, Mother Of Corper Who Died In Zamfara Laments by mykeljosef: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2016
so sad... God bless and console that woman

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Defects To PDP In Rivers State / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Stands With President Buhari Amidst Death Rumours / Unfair Planned Hike In BRT Bus Fare: An Open Letter To Lagos State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.