Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (50953 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions The Construction Of Bonny-Bodo Road In Rivers State (Photos / Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Rad1cal: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
Like I said, go learn to read and comprehend, and when you do that, you can go back and read what I've been preaching about on this thread.

A message for you too, if you support the shameless diabolic acts of Wike and his gang of blood thirsty militants who have murdered the peace in Rivers state and have been assassinating APC members since last year, karma may also be visiting, and you and your family may be engulfed in the devilish carnage which you glorify (all because you hate buhari/amaechi).

You have been preaching nonsense all through. Your useless love for Buhari/Amaechi shouldn't make you support brazen acts of using security personnel to assassinate lawful citizens.

Your family isn't immune you know. So desist from posting nonsense.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

You have been preaching nonsense all through. Your useless love for Buhari/Amaechi shouldn't make you support brazen acts of using security personnel to assassinate lawful citizens.

Your family isn't immune you know. So desist from posting nonsense.
No my family is immune because I dont support of glorify the violence perpetrated by the useless politicians and militants like like you do. Because of your hatred for buhari/apc you totally turned a blind eye and blind brain to the wanton killings, maimings and destruction perpetrated by Wike and his militant boys on anybody who choses to support ApC in Rivers state. All you and your ilk can see from the whole Rivers situation is amaechi this amaechi that. You havent for once acknowledged the genocide perpetrated against apc people in the state. Kontinuu!
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Rad1cal: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
[s]No my family is immune because I dont support of glorify the violence perpetrated by the useless politicians and militants like like you do. Because of your hatred for buhari/apc you totally turned a blind eye and blind brain to the wanton killings, maimings and destruction perpetrated by Wike and his militant boys on anybody who choses to support ApC in Rivers state. All you and your ilk can see from the whole Rivers situation is amaechi this amaechi that. You havent for once acknowledged the genocide perpetrated against apc people in the state. Kontinuu[/s]!

Your cover up isn't successful. Continue supporting Amaechi to engineer a resistance that might engulf your family.
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by obailala(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Rad1cal:

Your cover up isn't successful. Continue supporting Amaechi to engineer a resistance that might engulf your family.
Your fam u mean?.... Gerrarrahia mehn!
Re: SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee by Rad1cal: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
Your fam u mean?.... Gerrarrahia mehn!

Sharaap dia !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.