Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. (865 Views)

How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? / Funny Quotes To Brighten Your Day. / Chinua Achebe: 10 Quotes (87 Years Ago, An African Literary Giant Was Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. by Isotopes2015: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
It's scientifically proven that out brain is the busiest part of our body and it controls anything and everything that is or will be part of our body system. That's unarguably true,(my opinion). Well, that's just a preamble of what this article is about.

Our minds! Yea, our minds! That's what i'm writing about. Did you know your mind works every time and everywhere? Your mind works when you are either thinking or not thinking. It works when you are awake or asleep, strong or weak, healthy or sick, rich or broke, sober or drunk, hungry or filled-up etc.It works all the time. It never stops working until when you stop working (I mean till death comes knocking). That's how powerful our minds are. Its always busy! There were thoughts in your mind before, they are there now and they will definitely be there later. Thoughts flow in and out. The Good, the bad and the ugly thoughts are always playing around our minds. They can be normal or weird, conventional or bizarre, life changing or life destroying. The question is, how do you handle them?

Here are 10 amazing quotes on how to get the best out of the influx of thoughts in our minds:

1. What's on your mind becomes what's in your life. So think the thought you want to see.
2.Your mind is a powerful thing, when you hold on to the positive thoughts, your life will steer to the positive side.
3. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has the power over you if you allow it.
4. All that you accomplish or fail to accomplish with your life is as a direct result of your thoughts.
5. Every man is where he is today by the law of his being; the thoughts which he has built into his character have brought him there.
6. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can chose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances.
7. The vision that you glorify in your mind, the idea that you enthrone in your heart, this is what your life will be built on and what you will achieve.
8. Be careful what you think because your thoughts run your life.
9. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.
10. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he!

Hope they were helpful? Think POSITIVE! Take charge of your mind and let's meet in greater heights!

Tope Orire.

Check out more thoughtful and wonderful articles on oriretope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. by Idydarling(f): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
I can't stop thinking about money op, what do I do?
Re: 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. by Isotopes2015: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Idydarling:
I can't stop thinking about money op, what do I do?

I have a quote for u, "Put money in your pocket and not in your heart". You will enjoy money that way
Re: 10 Quotes To Help You Control The Thoughts In Your Mind. by Glaxx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice quotes to live by. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! See Small girl rides on HUGE alligator at children's party (Photos) / Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / Cristiano Ronaldo -the World's Highest Paid Footballer Ahead Of Lionel Messi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.