Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (36912 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Rivers Election: Wike Creates Panel To Investigate Election Violence / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
creamylicious:
help me with any money doubling scheme that would yield profit from now till next week ..... hardships biting hard
try FX. if you are disciplined.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by creamylicious(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what's that
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by creamylicious(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what's that
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by passionate88: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
sleeknaija:

By causing violence and killing pple abi?

apc members are the culprits
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by emmaelectelect(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
SillyMods:

Shut up already.

It's the hooliganism, thuggery and cultism which is inbuilt in many indigenes of Rivers especially and the SS axis in general that's responsible.

Was Buhari the president when many were killed in same Rivers in March 2015?
Was Prof Mahmud the INEC chairman then too?

Many of you kids lack common sense to reason.

If some people are determined to kill and maim their opponents all because of election, there is NOTHING Buhari or INEC can do to prevent it.

There were elections in Edo and Ondo and no violence was reported.

No violence was reported in Ondo/Edo because APC were allowed to have a field day!
Violence only occurs when people resist rigging
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
APC and Buhari taking Nigeria back to the dark days of OBJ's INEC. During GEJ the most populated and accepted candidates win elections but today the unpopular and rejected ones win election. God will judge APC.

This is not about APC you lying hypocrite!

You ppl are just too violent.

Before, no party could confront PDP in Rivers but since Amaechi defected, there has been a division.
Now, politicians know another party could win if pdp is not careful.
And in a place with lots of ill-informed aggressive ppl with lots of guns - therein lies the violence.
Violence is big business in SS. Militants sell it to the highest bidder
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
creamylicious:
what's that
is like you are not interested. contact me for further details.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by mayorchelsea(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
The hypocrisy of nextgovernor and his brothers stink to high heavens.You focused on individuals instead of parties. The same OBJ you mentioned, which region voted him?no be una vote am?Was OBJ not a member of PDP?But you celebrated GEJ,a member of the same PDP who the same vilified OBJ campaigned for at the first attempt. When it doesn't favour them,they mention personalities and when it does,they mention party.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
ijebuloaded:
Only God can save... but why re people criticizin APC what bou PDP are they saint??
wah diyu no sef?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
OkoyeA1:
We didn't hear all this during Ghana elections. This small LG elections and pple are dying! This Nigeria don tire me, I dey travel oversea to my village in Ondo grin grin
LOL!!!
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Decryptor(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

Shut up already.

It's the hooliganism, thuggery and cultism which is inbuilt in many indigenes of Rivers especially and the SS axis in general that's responsible.

Was Buhari the president when many were killed in same Rivers in March 2015?
Was Prof Mahmud the INEC chairman then too?

Many of you kids lack common sense to reason.

If some people are determined to kill and maim their opponents all because of election, there is NOTHING Buhari or INEC can do to prevent it.

There were elections in Edo and Ondo and no violence was reported.

I think YOU should be the one to Shut up!

Edo Elections was FREE (during the exercise) but UNFAIR (during the collation of results which was done while electoral observers and party reps were locked out) and it was rigged in favour of APC.

Ondo Elections was done on pay per vote basis with APC sharing sums of N1,000 to N5,000 to the voters to vote in favor of their candidate in broad daylight!

The 2 aforementioned states do not have a serving dog-faced minister who served as an ex-Governor that does not want to face the duties of the ministerial office allotted to him as compensation but is still putting his smelly nose into the political affairs of Rivers State. Him and his party thugs know fully well that the Edo falsification of figures and Ondo "Egunje" will not work in Rivers because of the dogged nature of Wike and the resolute stand of the people of Rivers State hence the violence!

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by benzems(m): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ijebuloaded(m): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
wah diyu no sef?

Comma teachh me small cheesy wink cheesy
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by DEYOUNGAFEEZ: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
it don hapen again. anoda re re re re re run election
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by jospepper(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2016
INEC and APC be forming Siamese twins... some one helep me with that Zuma picture
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Elections were peacefully conducted in Edo and Ondo states. No live was lost and no disruption in the process. But with Rivers and Bayelsa, it is always a different scenario.

I wonder why the Presidency can not just go ahead and declare a state of emergency in Rivers state, at least, for 4 years, instead of allowing these wanton destructions and killings to go on, all in the name of conducting elections. Put a military administrator in the state, cleanse the state, especially PH of cultists and hoodlums. Take away the guns from the boys and put them in jail.

Rivers state is always NEVER peaceful when it comes to elections. It was the same scenario in the 2015 general election when GEJ was in power. In fact, it was even worse off. I am sure if elections were conducted in that state 100 times, even by Jesus Christ, at least, 100 people must die. What kind of a people loves violence, killings, wanton destruction, brigandage and crisis so much like this?!

This is what you get when instead of empowering the youths with jobs and great opportunities and sound education, you give them guns and arms, indoctrinate them into cultism and give them a sense of 'It is our oil. We need not do jack.' Politicians in Rivers state are nothing but dare devils and unfortunately, the people too are devil followers.

I am very sure if there was a state of emergency declared in that state for 4 years, the people would come back to their senses the next time an election is conducted.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Elections were peacefully conducted in Edo and Ondo states. No life was lost and no disruption in the process. But with Rivers and Bayelsa, it is always a different scenario.

I wonder why the Presidency can not just go ahead and declare a state of emergency in Rivers state, at least, for 4 years, instead of allowing these wanton destructions and killings to go on, all in the name of conducting elections. Put a military administrator in the state, cleanse the state, especially PH of cultists and hoodlums. Take away the guns from the boys and put them in jail.

Rivers state is always NEVER peaceful when it comes to elections. It was the same scenario in the 2015 general election when GEJ was in power. In fact, it was even worse off. I am sure if elections were conducted in that state 100 times, even by Jesus Christ, at least, 100 people must die. What kind of a people loves violence, killings, wanton destruction, brigandage and crisis so much like this?!

This is what you get when instead of empowering the youths with jobs and great opportunities and sound education, you give them guns and arms, indoctrinate them into cultism and give them a sense of 'It is our oil. We need not do jack.' Politicians in Rivers state are nothing but dare devils and unfortunately, the people too are devil followers.

I am very sure if there was a state of emergency declared in that state for 4 years, the people would come back to their senses the next time an election is conducted.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by jospepper(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Decryptor:

I think YOU should be the one to Shut up!

Edo Elections was FREE (during the exercise) but UNFAIR (during the collation of results which was done while electoral observers and party reps were locked out) and it was rigged in favour of APC.

Ondo Elections was done on pay per vote basis with APC sharing sums of N1,000 to N5,000 to the voters to vote in favor of their candidate in broad daylight!

The 2 aforementioned states do not have a serving dog-faced minister who served as an ex-Governor that does not want to face the duties of the ministerial office allotted to him as compensation but is still putting his smelly nose into the political affairs of Rivers State. Him and his party thugs know fully well that the Edo falsification of figures and Ondo "Egunje" will not work in Rivers because of the dogged nature of Wike and the resolute stand of the people of Rivers State hence the violence!
Bros chop knuckle, Your sense dey kampe
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by koboko69: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
NextGovernor:

Na person Papa you dey call kid. I won't mend words with you at all. If non be Internet you wouldn't be able to face me. So Daddy you called that scam that took place in Edo election abi?

Sense was actually spoken to your head.Its time u kids stop litreri this section with gibberish comments. Elections were held in Ondo and Edo. Who ever wants to kill himself on Rivers should do. Na dem sabi!
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by koboko69: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
emmaelectelect:

No violence was reported in Ondo/Edo because APC were allowed to have a field day!
Violence only occurs when people resist rigging

Lol. The indomie in some brains have even expired, making it more difficult for them. Imagine what this one is spewing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.