Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,836 members, 7,876,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (64500 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Scientists in genetics and embryology are learning something new every day. One of the things we now know is Darwinians were lying to us when they insisted that the genetic matter of apes and humans are 98% identical. During the last 12 years, there has been a steady flow of scientific discoveries informing us that Chimpanzee and human chromosomes are so remarkably different that it is inconceivable for the ape genome to evolve into the human genome . For example : In 2010,Nature published a scientific paper entitled "Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content ." (Nature , by the way, is the most respected peer reviewed scientific journal for evolutionary genetics .)
Cc: Seun.
This is like saying that we could not have evolved from mammals because the DNA of rats, which are mammals like us, is somehow different.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
This is like saying that we could not have evolved from mammals because the DNA of rats, which are mammals like us, is somehow different.

Not somehow different. Totally different.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
No evidence of chromosome fusion in mammals?!!!...................................

.................. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9601982/

That link talks about an ideal environment and probabilities. Help yourself

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=11801
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin grin

Are you saying seun might just be st..gy?

grin grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
What is "ape to human" evolution?!!! What does that even mean?!!! How many times must you get it in your thick skull?!!! Humans did not come from apes!!! They share a common ancestor with a PROTO-PRIMATE which was neither a human nor an ape!!! Damn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun push this to front page. Its obvious that non of you is qualified enough to refute the OP. Or dont you want to drive traffic to Nairaland again?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
What is "ape to human" evolution?!!! What does that even mean?!!! How many times must you get it in your thick skull?!!! Humans did not come from apes!!! They share a common ancestor with a PROTO-PRIMATE which was neither a human nor an ape!!! Damn!!!

PROTO PRIMATE you say? Can we see the evidence? Not assumptions and simulations or probabilities. True evidence pls.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Every single atheist who holds firmly to evolution are dodging the OP like

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
I believe, and many scientists would agree, that the common ancestor of humans and other great apes must have been an ape. I'd call it an ancient ape. But it was not a chimpanzee or any other modern ape. I think that's what the anti-evolutionists are missing. The ancient ape we descended from had 24 chromosome pairs, which modern apes except us inherited, but they've accumulated lots of DNA changes too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:

I believe, and many scientists would agree, that the common ancestor of humans and other great apes must have been an ape. I'd call it an ancient ape. But it was not a chimpanzee or any other modern ape. I think that's what the anti-evolutionists are missing. The ancient ape we descended from had 24 chromosome pairs, which modern apes except us inherited, but they've accumulated lots of DNA changes too.

Seun your comment above is a HYPOTHESIS! What part of HYPOTHESIS do you not understand? Its an ASSUMPTION a SUPPOSITION a SPECULATION and not a fact in truth or reality. Can you show us the facts in truth?

Show us evidence of this ANCIENT APE with its 24 chromosome pairs.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Both of these facts prove that it is impossible for humans to have evolved from apes"...............................................JEZAS FAKING QWYST!!! At page 25?!!! And they still do not know what Evolution is about?!!!

The toad and the frog share a common ancestor!!!

The alligator and the crocodile share a common ancestor!!!

The rabbit and the hare share a common ancestor.

NAIRALAND CHRISTIAN slowpoke: How can a toad give birth to a frog?

ERROR: Nobody said that a frog becomes a toad, just like nobody said that an ape becones a human!!! You and your cousin share the same grandfather who was neither you, nor your cousin!!! For you to imply that apes became humans, is like implying that poodles became alsatians!!! They simply share a common ancestor(Through artificial selection)!!!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
@Seun,

The "PROTO-PRIMATE" is the proper definition, not ancient ape!!! We are saying exactly the same thing, except for the fact that you have already defined it as "ape"(too definitive)!!!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
"Both of these facts prove that it is impossible for humans to have evolved from apes"...............................................JEZAS FAKING QWYST!!! At page 25?!!! And they still do not know what Evolution is about?!!!

The toad and the frog share a common ancestor!!!

The alligator and the crocodile share a common ancestor!!!

The rabbit and the hare share a common ancestor.

NAIRALAND CHRISTIAN slowpoke: How can a toad give birth to a frog?

ERROR: Nobody said that a frog becomes a toad, just like nobody said that an ape becones a human!!! You and your cousin share the same grandfather who was neither you, nor your cousin!!! For you to imply that apes became humans, is like implying that poodles became alsatians!!! They simply share a common ancestor(Through artificial selection)!!!

Young man for once just shut up. Nobody said anything about a frog coming from a toad. You say they share a common ancestor. Please show us this common ancestor as well as the genetic similarity and show us how such a similarity translated to evolution directly into those creatures.

show us proof of the alligator and crocodile ancestral link and genetic link lto their evolution, likewise the hare and rabbit.

We do not want assumptions or simulations. We want simply facts in truth.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim The article is mine and you called me a slowpoke which means the OP is stupid right? Can you now show us how much of a slowpoke i am by disproving the OP.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim i am waiting for this proof!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
@OP,

I am sorry for the insults. Please forgive me.

But you must admit that you do not even know what Evolution is about!!!

There is "ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE" in Evolution where it states that humans became apes!!!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

I am sorry for the insults. Please forgive me.

But you must admit that you do not even know what Evolution is about!!!

There is "ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE" in Evolution where it states that humans became apes!!!

Did you read the OP? Where was the APE to HUMAN comparison made there? Your buddy Seun was the one who said it as a red herring. So direct your evolutionary ignorance statement to him.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Can you now refute the OP
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
25 PAGES, ALMOST 900 POSTS AND NOTHING BUT RED HERRINGS, GOAL POST SHIFTING, FALLACIES, EVERYWHERE FROM MY ATHEIST EVOLUTION DEFENDERS.

ALL HAVE COPPED OUT.

CAN NON OF THEM MAKE ANY VALID ATTEMPT TO REFUTE THE OP?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
You're wrong. Evolution is the best explanation for the diversity and complexity of life based on the evidence. You don't have a better theory.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
You're wrong. Evolution is the best explanation for the diversity and complexity of life based on the evidence. You don't have a better theory.

Seun I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in. STOP THROWING RED HERRINGS ON MY THREAD.

If you cannot disprove the OP or at least counter it intelligently then quietly walk out instead of disgracing yourself like this.

Step one is to settle this one. By the time we are done then we move on to whatever other options are out there.

Can you please be civil now?

Can you show us this EVIDENCE you say you have. No assumptions, no suggestions, jus plane simple verifiable facts in truth please.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Seun(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
I just want to make sure that people are aware of the utter lack of evidence for the alternative to evolution; the "made from dust" theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Codedrock(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:

I don't understand why you can't accept two chromosomes fusing together in spite of the evidence, yet you can accept a talking snake story.

Lol.. Funny thing. That's the problem... People get too stuck to things.. Most especially beliefs. In other aspects you reason well and rational but when it comes to your beliefs you ignore and reason irrational. [this happen to atheists too]

I don't understand how anyone could say the creation theory is sensible than the evolution theory.

You can still understand the evolution theory but the creation theory you don't understand at all. Yeah.. So because you were raised to believe that, you are now too stuck to it.
Lesson: Question everything equally.. .
@
DoctorAlien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
I just want to make sure that people are aware of the utter lack of evidence for the alternative to evolution; the "made from dust" theory.

Seun please just stop! Is this thread about an alternative? This thread is SPECIFIC to the fallacy of evolution. STOP GOALPOST SHIFTING!

Another thread would address the alternative (if any).

Do you have any rebuttal to the OP or not? If you do not then quietly walk away.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Codedrock:

Lol.. Funny thing. That's the problem... People get too stuck to things.. Most especially beliefs. In other aspects you reason well and rational but when it comes to your beliefs you ignore and reason irrational. [this happen to atheists too]

I don't understand how anyone could say the creation theory is sensible than the evolution theory.

You can still understand the evolution theory but the creation theory you don't understand at all. Yeah.. So because you were raised to believe that, you are now too stuck to it.

@
DoctorAlien

pls do not derail this thread. This thread has nothing to do with creationism. This is strictly an evolution related thread. Stick to the OP or quietly leave.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was not even expecting a full grown adult to ask for proof that toads and frogs are related!!! I feel it is just a "National tragedy" that there are still Nigerians who ask such questions:................................. http://animalia.life/frog.html
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
4everGod:

Shut your mouth dia. Every scientist says the dating methods are not perfect but close to it and you alone are saying thay have been repeatedly proven to be constant. Do you even know why i used the water analogy? Its because water being difficult is akin to the billions of years man claims the universe is when they never witnessed the very first occurrence but only assume.

I believe 4kings can school you better as i doubt if you know a jot about science.

Can you disprove the OP?
LOL, your assertion is false, I in fact know quite a bit of science.

your assumption that they only assume is very retarded because while most scientific progress begins with an assumption, it never gains use until it is proven in some way. your water analogy is equally bad because fluid flow is generally agreed to be wildly variable. radioactive decay on the other hand is not.

finally, I'm not disproving the OP because it reeks of gish-galloping. I'm not jobless enough to quote six individually long posts and offer counter arguments to a myriad of senseless points.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
LOL, your assertion is false, I in fact know quite a bit of science.

your assumption that they only assume is very retarded because while most scientific progress begins with an assumption, it never gains use until it is proven in some way. your water analogy is equally bad because fluid flow is generally agreed to be wildly variable. radioactive decay on the other hand is not.

finally, I'm not disproving the OP because it reeks of gish-galloping. I'm not jobless enough to quote six individually long posts and offer counter arguments to a myriad of senseless points.

in a nutshell you have absolutely nothing to say. Thanks and goodbye.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim:
I was not even expecting a full grown adult to ask for proof that toads and frogs are related!!! I feel it is just a "National tragedy" that there are still Nigerians who ask such questions:................................. http://animalia.life/frog.html

Oga you talked about common ancestors of frogs and toads and alligators and crocodiles and hares and rabits and I asked you for proof of this common ancestry and genetic links that show how they evolved from that common ancestor and you are here giving me a link to behavioural patterns.

Go back to school. I am amazed you did not understand your own initial comment and my request.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Niflheim(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
How can a human being, who studied biology in secondary school, claim that he never knew that frogs and toads are related? Is that not worse than madness?!!!...................................... http://vertebrates.voices.wooster.edu/sample-page/
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Niflheim below is what you just did
Hasty Generalization: A little sample is used to arrive at a grand conclusion. Lets assume your local Motorcycle seller sells Bajaj bikes; a hasty generalization is to conclude that all motorcycle sellers in Nigeria only sell Bajaj Motorcycles.
Begging the Question or circular logic. An assumption is used as the basis to prove a conclusion; in turn, that conclusion is used as a basis to prove the original assumption.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.