Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Testimony In Oba'oluwafemi's Family... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Testimony In Oba'oluwafemi's Family... (677 Views)

My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony In Oba'oluwafemi's Family... by Oba1ni(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dad: I will never forget where I was (Oke-Arin) a year ago when I heard the wonderful news of your arrival. I am so happy to be sharing this day with you.

Mum: I know you may be too young to remember this day but I want you know how much you are loved.
Turning one year old is AWESOME! You get to smash cake all over the place, spit it back out on me your Mom, and if anyone gets mad at you just cry a lot and they’ll forgive you.
Princess: You are growing up right before my very eyes... I can’t believe it! I’m just happy that you are still small enough for me to hold in my arms.

All: Hope that you have a sweet 1st birthday!! Not that you need any more sugar, you’re already such a sweetheart that you must always be on a sugar-rush.

Enjoy your 1st birthday kiddo!

Love from dad, mum & princess to our little #queen_esther_eriayomi.

(1) (Reply)

Free Food In Your Fridge For A Month! / List Of Special Guests Set For Face Of Eventnews Africa Beauty Pageant & Award / 9 Dec Live WWE Show India IGI Stadium New Delhi 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.