Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (491301 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Viktohrino(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
obisco4u:

How come you uploaded the wrong one and submitted the right one?

Explain further.
I did ijmb,the result came out on march ,i used it to do my DE registration,just few days after my registration.the re-issued another result with different grade.not minding my DE slip is having a different grade with the current certificate.I was advised submit it like that to the jamb office which i have done.But i want to know if it will be rectified.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Viktohrino:
I did ijmb,the result came out on march ,i used it to do my DE registration,just few days after my registration.the re-issued another result with different grade.not minding my DE slip is having a different grade with the current certificate.I was advised submit it like that to the jamb office which i have done.But i want to know if it will be rectified.

I dont think the one you submitted at JAMB office will be sent to Abuja for any rectification. I suggest you should visit Jamb office and lay a complain for further assistance.
If that doesnt work then I suggest during Post-DE screening, you should go with the earlier result so that it corresponds with the one on your DE slip.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
01Alpha:
OK sir.. would get back to you...
OK thanks alot. Awaiting your response.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
01Alpha:
how long dose it take you to get you new reg from jamb?

the fact still remains that jamb never made any official notice on the closure of direct entry registration..

it's indeed mischievous to claim that schools are the one delaying the process. payment were made to jamb and jamb are suppose to reciprocate by providing the reg as soon as the list is submitted.

2-3 month of summiting the regularization form, you concluded the school should be held responsible for the delay. there is no how the school would lay hostage on students form for more than a month. your claim is sentimental and dubious, please stop playing the blame game.

Bro, These Are Things Yu should understand without much talk As A Higher Institution Graduate (whatever the cert.)..

I don't know if they did the reg for you buh at the point of my registration, at Ilorin Jamb zonal Office, I was able to know they only want to confirm if I truly graduated from Kwara poly, Owing school fee, my grade is genuine, the point is just that They want to VERIFY,

and bro do you know, There are some FAKE certificate holders? if such holder of fake cert. attempt for regularization, it will not be approved....

There Are Countless of reasons for Jamb not To Send Registration Number, I only mentioned that of certificate so as to make myself clear....

More so Can you Read what is written on Regularization form print out? its written there that COMPLETION OF THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE APPROVAL....

And Again, there something yu didn't notice at the bottom of the form, I'll implore you to read the agreement between jamb and your school boss in that line....

so to anyone having difficulty with Regularization Number, I'll advice you to back to the office of your registrar, You'll meet them as like you need their help not as if you have the right to meet them because Regularization is strictly personal between Jamb and Schools, and if you're sincerely told that school have recommended you, then find long leg to Jamb office too to know what is going on....

Buh I think if someone is qualified, and didn't make mistakes while filling the form, it cost JAMB NOTHING TO DO THEIR JOB, if someone like me "the son of nobody" can get his own within 3weeks, yours should not be up to 2/3 month before they approve it if the requirements are met.....

and there is problem with our people, we like to violate rules, simple instruction, we don't like to follow....

They see jamb office as if they will set questions for them when doing registration meanwhile its just like Café we used to know....

like a brother whose form was rejected by Kp registrar, it means he didn't Do the registration in Jamb office to be precise, because I could remembered when I did mine, the operator said IF WE DIDN'T ADD PASTOR TO HIS NAME, HE WILL NOT APPROVE IT, had it be he did it there such mistake won't occur because that is the form they have been filling for people several years and they have know the "do & don't" of the form....

This is not a Blame game, I hate Kwara poly for not giving me admission through jamb and I hate jamb for making regularization compulsory on BSC,HND/ND, AND NCE holders....

I based my response on what is happening...

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kollysman1:

Bro, These Are Things Yu should understand without much talk As A Higher Institution Graduate (whatever the cert.)..

I don't know if they did the reg for you buh at the point of my registration, at Ilorin Jamb zonal Office, I was able to know they only want to confirm if I truly graduated from Kwara poly, Owing school fee, my grade is genuine, the point is just that They want to VERIFY,

and bro do you know, There are some FAKE certificate holders? if such holder of fake cert. attempt for regularization, it will not be approved....

There Are Countless of reasons for Jamb not To Send Registration Number, I only mentioned that of certificate so as to make myself clear....

More so Can you Read what is written on Regularization form print out? its written there that COMPLETION OF THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE APPROVAL....

And Again, there something yu didn't notice at the bottom of the form, I'll implore you to read the agreement between jamb and your school boss in that line....

so to anyone having difficulty with Regularization Number, I'll advice you to back to the office of your registrar, You'll meet them as like you need their help not as if you have the right to meet them because Regularization is strictly personal between Jamb and Schools, and if you're sincerely told that school have recommended you, then find long leg to Jamb office too to know what is going on....

Buh I think if someone is qualified, and didn't make mistakes while filling the form, it cost JAMB NOTHING TO DO THEIR JOB, if someone like me "the son of nobody" can get his own within 3weeks, yours should not be up to 2/3 month before they approve it if the requirements are met.....

and there is problem with our people, we like to violate rules, simple instruction, we don't like to follow....

They see jamb office as if they will set questions for them when doing registration meanwhile its just like Café we used to know....

like a brother whose form was rejected by Kp registrar, it means he didn't Do the registration in Jamb office to be precise, because I could remembered when I did mine, the operator said IF WE DIDN'T ADD PASTOR TO HIS NAME, HE WILL NOT APPROVE IT, had it be he did it there such mistake won't occur because that is the form they have been filling for people several years and they have know the "do & don't" of the form....

This is not a Blame game, I hate Kwara poly for not giving me admission through jamb and I hate jamb for making regularization compulsory on BSC,HND/ND, AND NCE holders....

I based my response on what is happening...
understood!!! by the way, what school did you fill?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
01Alpha:
understood!!! by the way, what school did you fill?

University Of Ilorin Bro

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kollysman1:

University Of Ilorin Bro
Good luck Brother.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
01Alpha:
Good luck Brother.
Amin, thanks, wish yu the same bro..... Buh what of yu?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kollysman1:

Amin, thanks, wish yu the same bro..... Buh what of yu?
Had 3.28 in ND..... I filled in federal university dutse, jigawa state ... don't wanna take risk.. what your grade and course

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kollysman1: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
01Alpha:
Had 3.28 in ND..... I filled in federal university dutse, jigawa state ... don't wanna take risk.. what your grade and course

graduated with upper credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kollysman1:

graduated with upper credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
OK cool
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tkatechy(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2017
good morning guys ,please i need your help as am need in this de stuff,i finished my ND in laspotech (marketing) came out with 2.58, i hve my jamb reg number,and i bought the jamb d.e form last week 5,500,is their anything else i have to do
i knw i dont need regularization since i can find my profile on jam website with my 2014 jamb number,meaning i was offered admission with my 2014 jamb profile

what am i to do next

Also have gone to register @CBT centre and was given a print out slip with a jamb book and cd
so is that my final step or anything else
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Viktohrino:
ijmb result came out around June not March, what ijmb result did you collect by March?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2017
C24loan2:
Do you need an urgent loan?
We offer Loan between 50,000 to 800,000 you can call us for more information OK 081,0747, 9780
guys plz z this tin 4 real
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2017
tkatechy:
good morning guys ,please i need your help as am need in this de stuff,i finished my ND in laspotech (marketing) came out with 2.58, i hve my jamb reg number,and i bought the jamb d.e form last week 5,500,is their anything else i have to do
i knw i dont need regularization since i can find my profile on jam website with my 2014 jamb number,meaning i was offered admission with my 2014 jamb profile

what am i to do next

Simply to go any approved CBT centre to register for Direct entry with the pin you bought.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chitunelee(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls when is the purchase of d direct entry form closing
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Moukandjo: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
obisco4u:

Simply to go any approved CBT centre to register for Direct entry with the pin you bought.
Bros, pls when is the form closing? And if one wants to go to jamb office to get all the procedures (from buying the pin to actual registration) done, is it possible? Or is there any stage of registration that can't be done in jamb office? Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Moukandjo:

Bros, pls when is the form closing? And if one wants to go to jamb office to get all the procedures (from buying the pin to actual registration) done, is it possible? Or is there any stage of registration that can't be done in jamb office? Thanks.

Yes you can get everything done at jamb office. But if do it at a CBT centre, then you must submit photocopies your credentials i.e. Your DE acknowledgment slip, A level result, olevel result, birth certificate or age declaration and certificate of origin to the nearest Jamb office after registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Saintinoo:
ijmb result came out around June not March, what ijmb result did you collect by March?
My broda, help me ask am oo, dat march sef is stil remining lyk 2 papers left, hw manage he collected his result then...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Moukandjo: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
obisco4u:

Yes you can get everything done at jamb office. But if do it at a CBT centre, then you must submit photocopies your credentials i.e. Your DE acknowledgment slip, A level result, olevel result, birth certificate or age declaration and certificate of origin to the nearest Jamb office after registration.
Thanks baba! You're too much!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ADAMS0129(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls add me to unilorin DE group,08163571619
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammyrosky(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Unilorin group 08134174312
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluperfect(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
when is the form closing pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oluperfect:
when is the form closing pls
20th I think...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am trying to get the hang of things
Concerning the Submission of credentials to the nearest jamb office,I did call my class rep yo confirm if we 'The jupeb student' are also to submit our credentials to jamb office,he said and I quote' I don't think the submission of those document is compulsory and and the man that did the registration for me at the jamb office told me that I have finished all steps.I even called one of the jupeb administrator but he said he has no inkling if we are to submit or not. For this reason,I don't think it is mandatory'

That was what he told and now I am in a convoluted and static situation.I Don't just know what to do. I would have gone to jamb office to inquire about it but my house is too far from the office in question.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jackossky:
Concerning the Submission of credentials to the nearest jamb office,I did call my class rep yo confirm if we 'The jupeb student' are also to submit our credentials to jamb office,he said and I quote' I don't think the submission of those document is compulsory and and the man that did the registration for me at the jamb office told me that I have finished all steps.I even called one of the jupeb administrator but he said he has no inkling if we are to submit or not. For this reason,I don't think it is mandatory'

That was what he told and now I am in a convoluted and static situation.I Don't just know what to do. I would have gone to jamb office to inquire about it but my house is too far from the office in question.
and after some shady enquiries from an authorized source he had decided it not mandatory to summit his slip not withstanding that jamb made it clear at the bottom of the slip....

what would it cost you if you go to jamb office to summit your slip?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol bro leave am oo..He presumed everyone here to be a fool like him
Tollicin:

My broda, help me ask am oo, dat march sef is stil remining lyk 2 papers left, hw manage he collected his result then...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammyrosky(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jackossky:

I will just advice you to find a way to make the submission of your documents to Jamb office. Whether it is mandatory or not, you just submit it since they never reject it at jamb office. So that you can be free..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jackossky:

To me, I will say it is mandatory u submit o cos, d school of ur choice doesn't know anything about if u obtained DE or not, it is JAMB DAT will send all ur documents to dem for processing, so to be on d safer side, pls submit d required documents to d nearest JAMB office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tkatechy(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2017
obisco4u:

have done that,and was giving a print out slip with a jamb book and cd
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tkatechy(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2017
tkatechy:

what am i to do next

Also have gone to register @CBT centre and was given a print out slip with a jamb book and cd

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Cpolicy(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello, is it possible to register for the DE without regularisation? as my is delaying the submittion.

I even Told them that they should allow me to go and submit it myself but they refused. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.