Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (496241 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2019
JamB has finally show considerations, after some people meet with jamb at Abuja and send letters also.. They have extend the registration to April30th..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by johnsonm2g: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2019
kolad59:
JamB has finally show considerations, after some people meet with jamb at Abuja and send letters also.. They have extend the registration to April30th..

Thanks
that's good news! I believe direct entry is also extended?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Horlekanmi(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Teemelanin:
Please, is there any OAU aspirant (D E) in this forum let rub minds together.
Yes I'm here as well oau all d way

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Itsgrace:

I'm a graduate of Human physiology from University of port Harcourt, I have gotten my direct entry form to study medicine in university of Ibadan, please how's is UI's process like
good morning, it’s very free and fair. Just have your transcript ready to submit

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paulpeterparker: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
kolad59:

Thanks

when then is the jamb exams? or is it just for direct entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kelmicheal: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
we can now purchase direct entry pin to register till April 30
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Haustyne(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
dearpiriye:
Hello, I'm a 300l student of medicine and surgery, university of Ibadan. I got admitted thru DE. I'm available for any questions pertaining DE to UI

I finished from unilorin 2.1 microbiology 4.2, pls wat are my chances of gaining admission to ui medicine, i also have 4bs and 1c's in the 5 olevel subject
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by myhotjobz: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi (100 Questions)

(1) Who gave Aliya a valentine gift? (a) Mr Bello (b) Zak (c) Akin (d) Tokunbo

(2) How many bedrooms and sitting rooms are there in the Bello’s house? (a) 5 and 2 (b) 4 and 3 (c) 5 and 4 (d) 5 and 4

(3) What was written on the note that a boy gave to Aliya? (a) I need you (b) I like you (c) I love you (d) I want you

(4) Why was Aliya scared of meeting the principal? (a) She feels he wants to propose to her (b) She feels something bad has happened (c) She feels someone caught her doing bad (d) She feels he needs her help

(5) What was the religion of Rebekah? (a) Islam (b) Christian (c) Catholic (d) Judaism

(6) How many persons were present when Mr Bello narrated his first story? (a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 1 (d) 4

(7) How many people were present when he narrated his last story? (a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 1 (d) 4

Read more
https://myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/50-possible-questions-for-2019-jamb-literature-sweet-sixteen

Increase Your Chances of Admission, register for JUPEB/IJMB @
FOLORUNSHO SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND ADVANCED STUDIES
07063085343, 08086347092 | folorunshoschools@gmail.com

Capslock01:
Yes, I officially welcome you all to this thread.

I know most of us are currently on IT but this thread will go a long way in preparing our minds toward the journey ahead, like schools to select, mode of selection etc

Share the school you graduated from, the ones you're aspiring for, course and grade.

Example:

School: The Polytechnic Ibadan. ND level

Schools in view(s): OAU, LAUTECH

Course: Computer engineering

Grade: Distinction

Oya, Diploma guys, Cambridge, IJMB, degree guys, former polytes (Ex DE-ites) welcome on board. Lastly, if you've been trying before don't relent THIS IS YOUR YEAR, just believe.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls is there any unzik DE aspirant here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by egojeny1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
kelmicheal:
Are you for real?? Wow! They have heard my cry o!

Thank God.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by egojeny1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
kolad59:

Thanks

Good one.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paulpeterparker: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
kelmicheal:

how sure are u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jusome: 5:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Pls someone help...am done with university abuja have collected my statement of result but having challenge being sent to.nysc on reason of jamb regularization
I have made payment for this yet ibuave not been notified for any information can someone pls help me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JewelBukky(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Jusome:
Pls someone help...am done with university abuja have collected my statement of result but having challenge being sent to.nysc on reason of jamb regularization
I have made payment for this yet ibuave not been notified for any information can someone pls help me
Go to their hq @ Bwari.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paulpeterparker: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
kolad59:

Thanks

just called Jamb office and they have debunked the story. they said DE has closed.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chiboy90: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
chizzypresh:
Pls is there any unzik DE aspirant here
yes ooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
chiboy90:

yes ooo

Thank God....which course??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chiboy90: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
chizzypresh:

Thank God....which course??
Medsurg you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
chiboy90:

Medsurg you?

Nice one,mine is mass comm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chiboy90: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
chizzypresh:

Nice one,mine is mass comm
that's alright!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
chiboy90:

that's alright!

yea
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fumz(f): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Any fuoye DE aspirant here?? Let's connect biko! cool
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by egojeny1(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:

just called Jamb office and they have debunked the story. they said DE has closed.
Nawa o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
I graduated with 4.3 microbiology, and i want to apply medicine and surgery as direct entry, pls who has any idea where i can gain admission on merit and easily? Thanks for replying....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
LastingLucky:
I graduated with 4.3 microbiology, and i want to apply medicine and surgery as direct entry, pls who has any idea where i can gain admission on merit and easily? Thanks for replying....

I will suggest UNN
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by phymay: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
michkings:
I gained my OND on electrical/electronic engineering from Ronik polytechnic Lagos and my GP is 2.13, then I tried UNN this year but admission was not offered. So pls am confuse on what to do next year I.e the school I might apply.. PLEASE I NEED HELP....[color=#006600][/color]

guy do u wana hear d truth
DAT grade is too low for d.e
dnt tink any school cn take dat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
cuteyguy:

I will suggest UNN
Thanks very much, pls if u have any state school also
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
LastingLucky:

If u can work[study] very hard and get money, u can choose Ambrose Ali University.
Admission is easy But to cope is the main stuff.
"Many are callz But few are chosen"
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Generalwoodz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abeg o is direct entry still opened? cry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Hardebaryor(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please ooo has D.E registration closed finally? I am doing Jupeb and when I wanted to register, they said what's my jupeb registration number and I told them, then, that we haven't register for jupeb exam. So, it was about 2 weeks ago that we've done the registration. But I was thinking that they will re-open the portal for cases like this. Will I have to wait for next year again ni bayii?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2019
LastingLucky:

Lasu/OOU
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Pls, which schools accepts ND in management science courses for direct entry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.