Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (493218 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guys please about this regularization,
On my indemnity form now I saw a place for the head of the institution to sign, can the registrar also sign there or must it be the rector to sign. Please I am not understanding because most of y'all said that the form is for the registrar to sign...

Cc peterholly, conerstone97. Antonblack
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please can anyone send directions on how to get to jamb office in ikoyi from oshodi. Please help out. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
EmperorBasil:

1; state of origin
2;birth certificate
3;primary school certificate
4;secondary school certificate
5;Testimonial
6;first jamb UTME slip
7;Admission letter in to d institute where u obtained ur A level
8;A level result/statement of result
9; D.e slip
PLS HOW ABOUT THOSE STILL AWAITING FOR THEIR STATEMENT OF RESULT?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
cooltony09:
I went to jamb office on friday (ibadan) to submit my documents bt dey tld us dat we are nt to submit anytin dis year.

This is ridiculous, and I know people who have submitted their document after registering for DE, I don't understand jamb this year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
9jageekz:

This is ridiculous, and I know people who have submitted their document after registering for DE, I don't understand jamb this year.
don't u think that's a waste of effort, after uploading all d necessary document y submit it again. and be4 now submission of doc was jx a formality.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by donmhedi: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
My last result is out and I know my chips but it's not yet out on the school site so I can't print my last statement of result, should I register with awaiting result which I already know or should I use my first semester ND2 result as the statement of result. Please guys I need an answer asap. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by donmhedi: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
My last result is out and I know my cgpa but it's not yet out on the school site so I can't print my last statement of result, should I register with awaiting result which I already know or should I use my first semester ND2 result as the statement of result. Please guys I need an answer asap. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2017
sarafa68:

PLS HOW ABOUT THOSE STILL AWAITING FOR THEIR STATEMENT OF RESULT?

I can't really say some say "its OK to do so" others say "it's not"... but 4 me I feel it all balls down to u and d skul ur applying 4

last year I applied 4 FUNAI with awaiting result and I didn't get but 2 of my course mates who my G.P was better dan got admitted into BUK with an awaiting result same last year...

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2017
I graduated and I'm already serving but my admission letter shows my first choice admission whereas I went for the second choice admission. please do I need to regularise?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Umm..please I dont get this submission of direct entry form to jamb office of a thing

I registered for the d.e and I was sent an acknowledgement form to my mail

I hope I m not submitting any document again
P.s
I did jupeb with a/r
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Acecube:
I graduated and I'm already serving but my admission letter shows my first choice admission whereas I went for the second choice admission. please do I need to regularise?
Yep
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2017
donmhedi:
My last result is out and I know my cgpa but it's not yet out on the school site so I can't print my last statement of result, should I register with awaiting result which I already know or should I use my first semester ND2 result as the statement of result. Please guys I need an answer asap. Thanks
Make use of A/R
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by SeyiGold001: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, Please is there anyone applying fornEksu here, Please reply asap. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by SeyiGold001: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, Please is there anyone applying for Eksu DE here, Please reply asap. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
jaykaylegend:
On my indemnity form now I saw a place for the head of the institution to sign, can the registrar also sign there or must it be the rector to sign. Please I am not understanding because most of y'all said that the form is for the registrar to sign...

your rector can sign, but before u can see your rector, do u know the amount of stress u wud av gone tru? and time aint on ur side bro, so go to the registra, most schools' registra are easier to see, compared to the rector. i hope you get the idea sir?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE WHERE ARE THE UNN OR IMSU DIRECT ENTRY ASPIRING STUDENT HERE ??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Guys, please as a matter of emergency, On my regularization form I am filling online. I saw fields for
Matric number
Head of institutions name and number
Head of institutions email
Serial number on admissions

Please are this fields compulsory to fill??
C. Peterholly

yes o, very neccesary sir, go to ur school website, evtin is dere on the school website....
fill ur matric no
the email
serial no of admission aint compulsory, but if u knw it, put it dere
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2017
vimma:
Please can anyone send directions on how to get to jamb office in ikoyi from oshodi. Please help out. Thanks

From Oshodi take BRT or bus going to Obalende.. from there walk toward the bridge or ask anyone u wanna board a taxi going to Jamb office Ikoyi..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jackossky:
Yep
what if I don't
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
It will request for both the rector and registrar information left for ur sch to knw wu will sign cos ur sch already sent a specimen of the signature that will b signing such form to the board (JAMB) it can probably be the Rector or the Registrar depending on the name submitted
jaykaylegend:

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
sure
Acecube:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
sure
Acecube:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
maduebulem:
PLEASE WHERE ARE THE UNN OR IMSU DIRECT ENTRY ASPIRING STUDENT HERE ??
I am a unn aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
orpehyemmy:
sure
what if I don't?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
dolapo74:
I am a unn aspirant
CHAT ME UP 08138628328 SO WE CAN GET TO PASS INFO TO EACH OTHERS
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Acecube:
what if I don't?

bros u no get problem, in as much u re already serving the nation. but if u wanna clear all jamb doubts, u can do it, but if u wanna do DE u must do am o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HONemmaEke: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
pls everybody help me
I just got the confirmation of my regulations from jamb and I already obtain utme.
my question is can I obtain direct entry form and utme together this year 2017
pls it urgent
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
HONemmaEke:
pls everybody help me
I just got the confirmation of my regulations from jamb and I already obtain utme.
my question is can I obtain direct entry form and utme together this year 2017
pls it urgent

Yes you can if you create another profile . Still make inquiries. We are in the same shoe. You can check earlier post for more info and my WhatsApp number.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by johnkennedy18(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls can anyone help me out with info on direct entry on this three sch.ABU.IMSU .UNZIK.I want to no if the are still selling and dere closing date thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sharplikenail: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
vimma:

All directions are available on http://lara.ng There's even a rideshare option with GoMyWay that is cheaper to get to your destination - Just check out Lara.ng

Directions from Oshodi to Jamb Office, Alexander Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

Walk To Oshodi Isale Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Obalende Park
Get Off at: Obalende Park
Price: ₦150

Take a Cab
Heading Toward: Park view Bus stop
Get Off at: Jamb Office
Price: ₦150 - 200

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦300 - 350

Estimated Travel Time: 58 mins

http://lara.ng/?getdirections=69290
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
vimma:

Vimma please keep us posted with latest info when you get back from jamb office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
. Chemistry D7... guy u nid to download d Jamb brochure nd check the list of school nd course that doesn't require the use of chemistry
help a brother my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)
got 3.22 but statement hasn't being offered gain admission through jamb..I have my registration number I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter will awaiting result be accepted federal university bayelsa is my choice
help
do they accept awaiting result?
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) 1 Shar

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.