Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? (756 Views)

How To Be The Kind Of Woman Every Good Man Desire To Date And Marry / When you want a man other ladies desire. / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? by M2dX(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Any Psychological backup on this ? The way some girl are treating guys who really love them is what i dont get, like if the guy na mugu , and i was like, what is special , ? I dont want to be a victim
Re: What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? by falconey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016

it is by nature we'll always be attracted to the opposite sex and respond to virtual stimuli.
Re: What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? by Sexxkillz: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Someone needs to go back to integrated science classes.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Desire Woman ? by Gratefulsoul(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
If the only thing that comes to your mind is Sex whenever you think about her or see her then you are in lust not in love.. When you truly care about a lady sex shouldn't be the priority.. Even the day it will happen, nature will make it happen just like a scene in a romantic movie.. Get your mind busy with other intellectual stuff and you will see how the thought of sex will flee from your mind..

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Nairaland / When God Frustrates The Expectations Of Your Enemies / 10 Quotes To Help You Get Over Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.