Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. (5357 Views)

Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? / Photos: Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On The Cros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MMMsavemyhusby(f): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2016
I decided to post it here because i dont know where i can put this to reach the appropriate authority. Pls if by any chance you are MMM CRO or you know someone who is, kindly show them this message. I joined MMM to change my life actually. This is the first time i put money there. Now my husband had an accident few days ago, and we need money for the operation. I requested to get help of from MMM and i wasnt matched immediately. Now it's over 3days, so i wrote to the CRO and i was told i am ion temporary moratorium. Ahhhh i never used double accounts in fact that was my first time in MMM. I never violated any rules. Pls CROs i wish you can read this, pls release my account.

I'm not saying MMM is a scam, and I'm not saying it has defrauded me. But help save a life. I'm devastated pls i dont need any bashing from you guys, but help to reach the CRO. My email for MMM is "akosileabimbola24@gmail.com" cry cry cry

Seun Lalasticlala

In some way, i dont have access to the investment section now. I don't mind if anyone can help me post this there. Thank you

Modified:
I have been matched today. Thank you all very much

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by collinometricx: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Elchappo: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Why would a grown up in his/her right senses use their last card (Money) for schemes ur father don't own

I hope ur husband does not die cous of ur greed...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by RoyalGoat: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Elchappo:
Why would a grown up in his/her right senses use their last card (Money) for schemes ur father don't own

Do you know you are talking to a married woman who in all senses has been able to keep a family, you assume a senseless person can achieve that feat?

Commenting to garner likes is childish. As you said, I suggest you make use of your brain as well instead of insulting people all around.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by RoyalGoat: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
I never trust MMM as an organization having read of their famous bankruptcy, neither will I suggest it to anyone. But I can suggest DBS(check my signature) with no seam.

As for madam, just take heart, I can't assure you will get your money back. But if you do, try next time to transact with a more reliable organization like DBS.

God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by wo1F(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2016
MMMsavemyhusby:
I decided to post it here because i dont know where i can put this to reach the appropriate authority. Pls if by any chance you are MMM CRO or you know someone who is, kindly show them this message. I joined MMM to change my life actually. This is the first time i put money there. Now my husband had an accident few days ago, and we need money for the operation. I requested to get help of from MMM and i wasnt matched immediately. Now it's over 3days, so i wrote to the CRO and i was told i am ion temporary moratorium. Ahhhh i never used double accounts in fact that was my first time in MMM. I never violated any rules. Pls CROs i wish you can read this, pls release my account.

I'm not saying MMM is a scam, and I'm not saying it has defrauded me. But help save a life. I'm devastated pls i dont need any bashing from you guys, but help to reach the CRO. My email for MMM is "akosileabimbola24@gmail.com" cry cry cry

Seun Lalasticlala

In some way, i dont have access to the investment section now. I don't mind if anyone can help me post this there. Thank you

Hi. Good morning
If your submission is true then no probs, you'll get your money.
However I'm inclined to believe you must have done something. Be sure you didn't tinker with your details. Note that this may not necessarily mean that you edited it but anything from simply opening that page and saving is interpreted by the system as an edit. So you need to be sure.
Write support again to demand why you were placed on moratorium then we can take it from there.
Whatever the case you won't lose your money that's assuming you've told us the whole truth.
Goodluck my sister

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Sleekydee(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2016
MMMsavemyhusby:

Seun Lalasticlala

I really dont kno Hw MMM works, but if the story is legit, am sure all will b well eventually..
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by LarryBeryl(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
RoyalGoat:
Do you know you are talking to a married woman who in all senses has been able to keep a family, you assume a senseless person can achieve that feat?

Commenting to garner likes is childish. As you said, I suggest you make use of your brain as well instead of insulting people all around.

This is an evidence that our moral values are in complete mess. She only asked for help with clarity that the organisation never defrauded her. Yet some fool still gush Saliva of insults on her. I Pray for the future for this country.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MMMsavemyhusby(f): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2016
wo1F:

Hi. Good morning
If your submission is true then no probs, you'll get your money.
However I'm inclined to believe you must have done something. Be sure you didn't tinker with your details. Note that this may not necessarily mean that you edited it but anything from simply opening that page and saving is interpreted by the system as an edit. So you need to be sure.
Write support again to demand why you were placed on moratorium then we can take it from there.
Whatever the case you won't lose your money that's assuming you've told us the whole truth.
Goodluck my sister
I am very sure i didnt edit anything. Even the person that registered for me does know my password. And ever since i opened it, the first button i clicked was provide help, and now get help. I didnt even use to login to the account at all if not for this matter of emergency. Pls are you a CRO? pls save my husband's life. I wrote and explained to support. But I'm sure my request will be just there. Help me pls
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MMMsavemyhusby(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Sleekydee:

I really dont kno Hw MMM works, but if the story is legit, am sure all will b well eventually..
Thank you
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2016
They will surely release it to you,it may take about a week.

please do not use all your money for MMM ,i usually tell people i sponsor ,"divide 1/3 of your money" and use that for mmm.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Viking007(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Chat them on live chat & table Your case. I got my account unblocked despite being at fault.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MMMsavemyhusby(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Viking007:
Chat them on live chat & table Your case. I got my account unblocked despite being at fault.
Pls how do i do that
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by kekakuz(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2016
so if you don't get the money, your husband will die
do you know that even after getting help, your getting your money is dependent on wether the other party pays or not. or what if you encounter fake pop.
you cry is very silly and this is not how to get help.
you enter moratorium because you proly changed password or accidentally clicked change password even if you don't eventually change.
do you have a referer or a Guilder? you brought your issue here so people can further think evil if MMM.
better go seek alternative.
putting your email here further endangers your account.

always put your spare money the site says

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Viking007(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2016
MMMsavemyhusby:

Pls how do i do that
On the home page using a pc You will see a box on the bottom right corner of Your screen. Click on it & chat with them.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by cruzclinton1(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Madam,u re at d wrong place.u cant get any help here,talk to ur guilder,he wil help u write to support too.no one can help u more than ur guilder. Ur just promotiog hate here on nairaland coz d CEO of nairaland is against MMM.people should stop bringing their problem here.talk to ur guilder or d person that introduce u to MMM.or better stil bring it to MMM whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by player007(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Elchappo:

And who the Bleep are you to talk to her like that?
she asked for Advice not the silly comment you posted.
Watch it.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by kaymart: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Madam,u re at d wrong place.u cant get any help here,talk to ur guilder,he wil help u write to support too.no one can help u more than ur guilder. Ur just promotiog hate here on nairaland coz d CEO of nairaland is against MMM.people should stop bringing their problem here.talk to ur guilder or d person that introduce u to MMM.or better stil bring it to MMM whatsapp group

can u pls introduce me to MMM whatsapp group?
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Elchappo: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
player007:

And who the Bleep are you to talk to her like that?
she asked for Advice not the silly comment you posted.
Watch it.

Who da Bleep is you nor her...

Me Watch it
Re u mad

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Elchappo: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
RoyalGoat:

How did I insult her
And what immunity does marriage give
Probably u think everyone here is a kid right

Garner likes
Dude, when do expressing one self mean soliciting for likes

If u re not the childish one, you would know we all ve opinion, so if mine ain't appealing to you, bury ur head into ur axx..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by lyriclekidd(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
*SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Then goto Support and create a ticket

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Wait for Support response thereafter

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Mskrisx(f): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=lyriclekidd post=51830132]*SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Bro please help me out. I have paid who I was merged with...before I could get home to upload my teller, I noticed my account had been blocked. I contacted the guy I was merged with and he said he mistakenly clicked on "Fund not received" and the order was cancelled. But this is before he saw the alert. Bro I have written to support and he has too... Since Saturday no reply till now.

Bro pls save a sister... The money involved no be here ooo cry cry
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by player007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elchappo:

Who da Bleep is you nor her...
Me Watch it Re u mad
Like i said before......You have no RIGHT to talk to someone's Wife like that. I don't give a rats ass whoever you think you are.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by acee11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Mavrodi

P.S. As for your statement that "everything will collapse soon". The system has been working in Nigeria for a year, and according to your estimates, the total number of members now is about 3 million people. In Nigeria the population is approximately 195 million. Can you calculate? Will it be “soon"? :-))

1 Like

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by divinelove(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
MMMsavemyhusby:

Seun Lalasticlala

Create a ticket and write support but moratorium usually lasts for 15days, ur money is safe but u may nt get it b4 two weeks time better go and borrow money and save the life of ur dying husband.

U tried to modify ur account profile details hence the temporary GH ban on ur acct called moratorium.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MamaTej(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
player007:
Like i said before......You have no RIGHT to talk to someone's Wife like that. I don't give a rats ass whoever you think you are.
Oh please stop. Just ignore him. You should know that not everyone with a phone and connection is alright.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by juliuscapps(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your problem does not correlate.. Pls tell us the truth. Your teller was not uploaded after paying how come the receiver now clicked on funds not received??

[quote author=Mskrisx post=51830867][/quote]
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elchappo:

You are a judgemental àsshole, and humanity will definitely fare better with less of people like you.
I don't want to start with the nonentities that liked your miserable post.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by Elchappo: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
7Alexander:

7Alexander's father is a judgemental àsshol.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by MARKone(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Madam my advice is, talk to your guider, and keep on writing to support. Then look for money else where to sort your husband's medical bill. Even if you are removed from the moratorium and matched, you don't know if, and when the person the matched u with will pay. The platform is going through cleansing so to say, alot of accounts are being blocked. So don't wait in MMM, that was y they said use ur spare money.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by ERONX(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Really bad I won't advice my enemy to go into MMM with their last cash. ... I wish I could be of help.
Re: MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. by staggerman(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2016
MMMsavemyhusby:

Seun Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

SureHome Marriage Seminar On Forgiveness (April 2023) / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.