Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Help, Blackberry Anti-theft Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Blackberry Anti-theft Problem (434 Views)

Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Blackberry Anti-theft Problem by LilSmith55(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Pheone gurus please help on this one, I just bought this Q10 from my friend, then I wipe the phone and when the phone was completely wipe and start again, then the problem comes, it keep ask for BlackBerry Anti-Theft email and password and I took it back to the guy and the guy doesn't remember the email he actually use(he get like 6-10 emails and he doesn't remember the one he use), I've taken it to engineers and whenever they upgrade the phone it will still ask for the anti-theft... except I downgrade the phone instead of upgrade and the current version on the phone doesn't support some features (Apk apps keep closing anytime it's loaded) including Amazon app store.. Please Any idea on how to remove dis anti-theft and upgrade this phone....
Re: Help, Blackberry Anti-theft Problem by SlickM(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Well, ask the seller to unlock it. it's his part to play. Else you return the phone

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend 193 Minutes On Their Smartphones Daily! / Different Names, One Device. / Iphone 7 FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.