Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Am I Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Single (496 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Am I Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Single by Prinxxdave: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Believe it or not, being single is to be relished, and taken to the MAX! It's the ultimate (ME) time. And you need to use it to learn about yourself, what you want, what you stand for and what type of partner you want.

You're not single because nobody wants to date you, believe me. You're single because:

1. You don't want to get hurt.
2. You always pick people who are not good for you, or who you know will hurt you.
3. You may not want somebody to know the real you
4. You might believe all the good people are taken and therefore may not be giving a great person who is right in front of you a chance.
5. You might have low self esteem, and without realising it, you may be pushing people away.

It comes down to doing the things you love, with the people you love, believe in yourself, always work on being a happy person and before you know it that person you've been looking for will show up!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Don’t Take You Serious / Greed Or Love / Has Glo Started Switching Data Off At Night Like PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.