Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend (934 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all......

well there is this girl have been dating over a year now...met her a virgin(I disflowered her) but men dis girl dey lie pass devil even if u catch her red_handed she go still denial am.... she also keeps alot of guys as friends infact I don't think she has female friends.... she flirts a lot.. any bad girlfriend attribute u know of she possesses it... now I believe what must girls on Romanceland says that because she be virgin no mean say she be better person....

you'll have a great weekend.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by windeal: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Her characters matters a lot in terms of marriage
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
you are so right....bittches have the tendency of becoming a good wife nd a good mother to your kids!
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by ObioratheBully: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2016

Uuh.. No comment..
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by DonCortino: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who virgin epp?
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
windeal:
Her characters matters a lot in terms of marriage
bro I'm telling you.... this girl can lie more than lie Mohammed....and she also flirts alot with boys alot .... even if u catch red handed she will still denial it
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
DonCortino:
Who virgin epp?
abi o she doesn't even have female friends except males
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin Na your cross so carry am
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
you are so right....bittches have the tendency of becoming a good wife nd a good mother to your kids!
yes dear you might be right... I always thought meeting someone will make them responsible towards you since you are their first guess I was wrong
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Divay22:
grin Na your cross so carry am
planning on breaking up even thou I will feel pain at first I'm sure someone better will show up one-day
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
planning on breaking up even thou I will feel pain at first I'm sure someone better will show up one-day
No wahala,but make sure you leave her the way you met her ( A virgin) lol......just kidding.
why not try and talk to her,let her know you w'nt beat or bite her if she open up to you

1 Like

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Divay22:
No wahala,but make sure you leave her the way you met her ( A virgin) lol......just kidding.
why not try and talk to her,let her know you w'nt beat or bite her if she open up to you
dear I have sat her a lot of times to explain to her how life is but seems she not ready to listen....
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
yes dear you might be right... I always thought meeting someone will make them responsible towards you since you are their first guess I was wrong
I honestly dont get you undecided
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
dear I have sat her a lot of times to explain to her how life is but seems she not ready to listen....
then set her free
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
I honestly dont get you undecided
I usually used to think women used to be very open and responsible to the man who first taste her chocolate
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by stan241(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
........."She go still DENIAL am" indeed
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by TIDDOLL(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Virgin Or No Virgin, Her character, attitude, and Vision are enough To give me Ecstasy. smiley
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by Jewelll: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Happy Sunday to you all......

well there is this girl have been dating over a year now...met her a virgin(I disflowered her) but men dis girl dey lie pass devil even if u catch her red_handed she go still denial am.... she also keeps alot of guys as friends infact I don't think she has female friends.... she flirts a lot.. any bad girlfriend attribute u know of she possesses it... now I believe what must girls on Romanceland says that because she be virgin no mean say she be better person....

you'll have a great weekend.

Mr Man, marrying her a virgin is different from deflowering a girlfriend. She used you as a stepping stone and that shouldn't hurt. Wait, what? You expect her to stay? She really has to explore fam, let her go. You're really not the first person to deflower a lady, move on amigo.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jewelll:

Mr Man, marrying her a virgin is different from deflowering a girlfriend. She used you as a stepping stone and that shouldn't hurt. Wait, what? You expect her to stay? She really has to explore fam, let her go. You're really not the first person to deflower a lady, move on amigo.
hmmm ok

(1) (Reply)

GPM Exclusive! Why I Prefer Dating Older Men- Actress, Blessing Brown (photos) / New Kid On The Block / Why Don't Some Naija Girls Shave Their Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.