Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo (3857 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by viviangist: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Uche Ogbodo is a Nigerian film actress and producer. Born in Enugu State, Uche’s journey into Nollywood began following the decision of her father to register her with the Actors Guild of Nigeria in Enugu State. She has featured in several movies. See her beautiful pictures below:

http://www.viviangist.com/recent-pictures-of-beautiful-actress-uche-ogbodo

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by LecciGucci: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
I remember when i banged this gal in the bush.wen were small tongue.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by Afrok(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Different actresses with different pictures but same message (sex objects) :-[
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by Afrok(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
LecciGucci:
I remember when i banged this gal in the bush.wen were small tongue.
no wonder u forgot to type we coz she banged your brain out in the bush kiss

So... tell me more bosstongue
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
beautiful damsel
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by LecciGucci: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Afrok:
no wonder u forgot to type we coz she banged your brain out in the bush kiss

So... tell me more bosstongue

grin but remember i dashed u d brain using currently
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by chimerase2: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Morale lesson undecided
Re: Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo by Nixiepie(f): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
I love this her new look,trimmed and sexy

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Actress Laide Bakare Spotted Doing This With Femi Adebayo (see Photos) / Epic Childhood Throwback Photo Of Davido's Girlfriend Chioma / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.