Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,882 members, 7,969,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fueless Gen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fueless Gen (742 Views)

BUILD YOUR NON-FUEL/FUELESS GENERATOR / Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator / Best And Affordable Fueless Generator Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fueless Gen by fuelles: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2009
who is phcn or nepa,to me i dont ve any business with them again,why? my fueless gen is working perfectly.do you know that i converted my normal petrol gen to fueless,and it is serving me perfectly.to be honest with you it does not work for 24hrs it only works for 8hrs and then i put it off so that it will charge itself,it is not inverter or solar i dont even use nepa again at all. but i ve done the step by step e book on how it works u will c it is the normal generator that was converted. pls fell free to call me on 08075245191.or visit my site www.olamideedun.com
Re: Fueless Gen by luv2talk(m): 1:10am On Nov 14, 2009
Bros, How the thing be,we need to know if its Tiger Generator you converted to fueless Gen, can you make a screen shot of it here, i await your reply
Re: Fueless Gen by chux76(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
Bro we need to know wat kind of gen u converted, abeg feed us make we too free PHCN abi na NEPA dey used 2 call demselves

(1) (Reply)

Assignment / Internet Mast For Sale / Ptdf Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.