Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,432 members, 7,978,369 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Experience With A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Man Of God (530 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Man Of God by OgaInnocent(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dear man of God, why do u have to mock the spirit this way.

This is a true life story. Read and share:

It was on that fateful Friday night vigil, ds it was dawning the Saturday morning, that he decided to lay hands on us after an all night event that would be the last of its kind. As the laying of hands started; it was done one after another, then it reached my turn, I submitted myself for the baptism of the holy Ghost as those before me did.

Gently he placed his hands on my forehead, kicked off. Turning me 360° , and again and again. I was very conscious of the science behind the circling. I was calm as typical of me. At a point, my semicircular canals and saccules of the inner ear which is responsible for balance and posture became compromised, it can no longer determine my posture and I was suppose to fall down, but because I was who I am and also being cognisant of the physiology of the moment, I controlled the situation. He still pressed on. He wanted me to fall probably to furnish his egoistic intent as a powerful man of God, or whatever...

However, at a point, I wished to be free. I was done. But he doesn't wanna let me be. Probably I haven't touched the ground like others. Hmmm...what do I do? I meditated unto myself. An idea just came: massage his ego and be free. So I had to pretend to fall by squatting gently on the ground. And I was free.

But why do you have to do this? You are already a prayerful man. Somebody must not fall on the ground before we know your spiritual capability. It is a natural phenomenon for one to fall when he rotates around too much because your inner ear fluid will be rotating as well and you will feel that the world is turning around. This is the mechanism many pastors use which I have confirmed and it is mockery of the Holy Ghost. Those involved should desist. Thanks

Note: This is not written to indict anyone. But its a form of my own evangelism. Let he that nameth the name of the Lord take heed.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2016/11/pastors-and-their-secrets-exposed-must.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Man Of God by alterswerve(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
One time i went to this church where they was praying and people was falling.. Some 'ushers' will come and scream in my ears. My eyes were closed, so i first thought t'were evil spirits screaming.. When i opened my eyes, lo and behold, t'was flesh and blood like me.

Then, they turned me around, pulled me in order to make me fall. I didn't. Then they started to kick my leg. I'm not lying. Seriously.. But i still didn't fall.

In the same church hall, i saw someone run out after an 'evil spirit' was cast outta him, and another woman being delivered of an 'evil spirit'. Till today, I'm still confused.
Re: My Experience With A Man Of God by OgaInnocent(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
alterswerve:
One time i went to this church where they was praying and people was falling.. Some 'ushers' will come and scream in my ears. My eyes were closed, so i first thought t'were evil spirits screaming.. When i opened my eyes, lo and behold, t'was flesh and blood like me.

Then, they turned me around, pulled me in order to make me fall. I didn't. Then they started to kick my leg. I'm not lying. Seriously.. But i still didn't fall.

In the same church hall, i saw someone run out after an 'evil spirit' was cast outta him, and another woman being delivered of an 'evil spirit'. Till today, I'm still confused.

Lolz...

Its really becoming pathetic . I think the confusion is even more on my side. I really want to question so many things.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Man Of God by Auki: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Deploy your brain to work. Settle for nothing other than the truth.
Re: My Experience With A Man Of God by alterswerve(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
It gets crazier. See this other one.

A friend of mine attended this church (name withheld) where the pastor was demonstrating the Holy Spirit through his handkerchief and by blowing air.

An usher was called out

Pastor (to the unsuspecting congregation): Watch, I'm going to show you that the Holy Spirit is real. (He blows air on the usher, the usher falls). You see! You see!

Another usher calls a member (probably a first timer) to the altar. Pastor performs the same thing, member doesn't fall. Quickly, member is taken to the back where ushers are with him, while pastor continues to preach.
Member is brought back to the altar, pastor performs the same act, member falls.

Pastor blows air upon congregation. Many fall, my friend doesn't.
Re: My Experience With A Man Of God by OgaInnocent(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
alterswerve:
It gets crazier. See this other one.

A friend of mine attended this church (name withheld) where the pastor was demonstrating the Holy Spirit through his handkerchief and by blowing air.

An usher was called out

Pastor (to the unsuspecting congregation): Watch, I'm going to show you that the Holy Spirit is real. (He blows air on the usher, the usher falls). You see! You see!

Another usher calls a member (probably a first timer) to the altar. Pastor performs the same thing, member doesn't fall. Quickly, member is taken to the back where ushers are with him, while pastor continues to preach.
Member is brought back to the altar, pastor performs the same act, member falls.

Pastor blows air upon congregation. Many fall, my friend doesn't.

Magic. Why are you withholding the name of the church... I think that's why they are proliferating, because we hide their messes...its a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Which Christmas Carol Are You Singing This Beautiful Christmas Morning? / The Protestant Who Would Pray The Rosary (A True Story) / 65,000 Christians Begin 7-day Fasting And Prayers For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.