Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. (2940 Views)

Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

I see...!!!

Then someone should volunteer to read it for him...!!!
Nairaland Zombies should volunteer to do it grin

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ugonma75:
Pls friends vote for me thru this link http://www.pageantvote.es/pageants/22/contestants/224 for miss nollywood beauty pageant. Am contestant 13

Cc smoothie88,ammyluv2002,Doncortino,marvelck,ObioratheBully,mightyhazell,RENOWNED2 sunnywinter PedroJp Dcomrade umehmj predear soji1992 TheTrueSeeker gurunlocker balanceofterror1 Ngokafor baybeeboi
OK.. .will do that
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by baybeeboi: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ugonma75:
Pls friends vote for me thru this link http://www.pageantvote.es/pageants/22/contestants/224 for miss nollywood beauty pageant. Am contestant 13

Cc smoothie88,ammyluv2002,Doncortino,marvelck,ObioratheBully,mightyhazell,RENOWNED2 sunnywinter PedroJp Dcomrade umehmj predear soji1992 TheTrueSeeker gurunlocker balanceofterror1 Ngokafor baybeeboi

May be something wrong with that link, not connecting.

My vote is for sale though
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
chinjo:
And the same people that saw him ran Nigeria's Economy aground are the same that sold the dullard to Nigerians. Buhari is not to blame. Blame the likes of Tinubu, OBJ and the likes for Nigeria's current problem.
Tinubu played himself and his zombies undecided

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
The same stupid and gullible Nigerians are already chanting Atiku 2019..... Tell me how the country will ever get better. Sick people, sick country. angry

3 Likes

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by willyo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dcomrade:

That's the problem... ..a friend of mine too that has consistently told me to keep faith with Buhari's Government travelled to the UK last month. She even told me she's not sure of coming back anytime soon grin

So true... a die-hard pro-Bubu friend of mine has also left for Napoli. painful

2 Likes

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
blues2022:
The same stupid and gullible Nigerians are already chanting Atiku 2019..... Tell me how the country will ever get better. Sick people, sick country. angry
May God help us

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
willyo:

So true... a die-hard pro-Bubu friend of mine has also left for Napoli. painful
Very sad

2 Likes

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by soji1992: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
redirected me
me too
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by sunnywinter(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dcomrade:

That's the problem... ..a friend of mine too that has consistently told me to keep faith with Buhari's Government travelled to the UK last month. She even told me she's not sure of coming back anytime soon grin

You see them.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Smoothie88: 2:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Voted.... Babe u set fyn
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by sanandreas(m): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerians should manage the disease they voted.
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by kettykin: 2:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Gentle men I beg to differ. Is the problem Buhari or the people who foisted him on Nigeria and who are presently beginning to jettison and distance themselves from his regime.

Buhari was being supported by these folks till the moment Buhari sought $30b loan and we started seeing the people behind the problem of Nigeria emerge.

Buhari is just 1 percent of the problems of Nigeria but the political hypocrites that formed APC and foisted Buhari on Nigeria are the major problem with Nigeria.

Fashola can't even deliver an hour of uninterrupted electricity, while tinubu has been going around looking for his next set of victims. Obasanjo as usual is playing his hypocrisy like never before while Soyinka has just finished making a fool of himself.

Amaechi is busy playing Judas Iscariot in Rivers State while el rufai is paying terrorist herdsmen not to invade his state.

I am beginning to think the problem is not Buhari. In fact Buhari needs prayers and support now.
He has been lied to, deceived, fed the wrong information and now needs support of everyone not to fail.

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
kettykin:
Gentle men I beg to differ. Is the problem Buhari or the people who foisted him on Nigeria and who are presently beginning to jettison and distance themselves from his regime.

Buhari was being supported by these folks till the moment Buhari sought $30b loan and we started seeing the people behind the problem of Nigeria emerge.

Buhari is just 1 percent of the problems of Nigeria but the political hypocrites that formed APC and foisted Buhari on Nigeria are the major problem with Nigeria.

Fashola can't even deliver an hour of uninterrupted electricity, while tinubu has been going around looking for his next set of victims. Obasanjo as usual is playing his hypocrisy like never before while Soyinka has just finished making a fool of himself.

Amaechi is busy playing Judas Iscariot in Rivers State while el rufai is paying terrorist herdsmen not to invade his state.

I am beginning to think the problem is not Buhari. In fact Buhari needs prayers and support now.
He has been lied to, deceived, fed the wrong information and now needs support of everyone not to fail.
grin grin grin
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians should manage the disease they voted.
Zombies voted him.. ..

1 Like

Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by idupaul: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
You will think that article was written today
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
kettykin:

The points you raised here brings to mind the first lady resent interview. Remember that her key words was the hijack of the governance by some scrupulous elements. But the question is, was Buahari not voted by Nigerians, to make decisions? is he not the CEO of Nigeria? If you are sincere as a leader, you will purge and organize the system to be productive.
Judging from result so far, and the absolute indifference to the plights of Nigerians, I feel he is playing a well drafted script.
Re: This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now. by Dcomrade(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2016
blues2022:

The points you raised here brings to mind the first lady resent interview. Remember that her key words was the hijack of the governance by some scrupulous elements. But the question is, was Buahari not voted by Nigerians, to make decisions? is he not the CEO of Nigeria? If you are sincere as a leader, you will purge and organize the system to be productive.
Judging from result so far, and the absolute indifference to the plights of Nigerians, I feel he is playing a well drafted script.
Well stated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Defects To Ibrahim Magu’s Camp / Throwback Photo:Head Of State Gen. Buhari Being Recieved By Gen.Idiagbon in 1984 / BREAKING: PDP To Hold Convention In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.