Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Shocking!!! Guy Rocks Dreads And Earrings To Household Of Love Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! Guy Rocks Dreads And Earrings To Household Of Love Church (1254 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Guy Rocks Dreads And Earrings To Household Of Love Church by bigCassava: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmm!!! Surprised? Are you shocked? This one I saw on facebook...
Izuchukwu shared this picture on his facebook wall.... They both attended the same church
"household of love" in Lagos.. Looks like he smoked weed ooo.....

Catch more of the gist here... http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/12/end-time-guy-rocks-dreads-to-household.html?m=1

Re: Shocking!!! Guy Rocks Dreads And Earrings To Household Of Love Church by bigCassava: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

"If A Guy Is Trying To Holla At Me, I Am Not Aware", Adunni Ade's Trick / 10 Richest Musicians In Africa And Their Networth 2017 (forbes List) / 6 Celebrity Who Regret Going For Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.