Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (69599 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by atilla(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
Can someone kindly explain to me the reason for spending much on just an invitation card
Is it edible?
Later dem go talk sey rice iyaff finish for the wedding angry
When money wey dem suppose use buy enough bags dey enter invitation cards.

Ayam not understanding.
I dey vex now.
d card is not that expensive. in faxt its rather simple. no vex o. better go and if d jollof finish chop fried rice jor noting do u

1 Like

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by fratermathy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:

It's an Opinion Poll.

BTW....will I chanqe "Nairaland likes" to bank teller for withdrawal??

Opinion poll. Okay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4592904_457878320161207114008jpeg0ce2fba1818294076c82ecf5b108ddb3_jpeg88192eec5f3d478cc57fc3f21ad6e796
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Deenite(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
one of those phone no. should b buhaha or aisha buhaha's no. its tym to personally tell one of dem my Church mind.

Incase buhaha sends dss after me, pls dis post should go viral...

zombies ur insults r welcomed, nd may ur life b bent as naija current economy
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by escapefromusa(f): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:
Click "LIKE" if yhu think tax payers money will be involved in this weddinq.

Click "SHARE" if yhu think otherwise.

What was Buhari pension before he became president ?
What is Indimi's family worth ?

You think they will condescend so low to touch tax payers money - the invitation cards do not look extravagant.

What's your problem undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Tynasparks(f): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
It is well oooooooo my fellow nigerians
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by arabianights: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
miblolo:
Please keep this wedding low.....
Its for the betterment of the newly weds
Just as the fatiha is going to be in a mosque
Am made to understand pmb has insisted on that and is having his way. However, you and stop the groom's family from having their own events... Which by experience will be loud and all over social media
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Scholes007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
The kind hype wet follow this Zahra marriage no be here.
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Boyooosa(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
R u sure that the marriage funding is not going to be done tru TSA... this one wey dem they use our coat of Arm dey do IV. And dem no go invite us now!
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by alandiara: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I we use this opportunity to copy buhari number
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by aminu790(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
k
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by ourleader(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is the highest disrespect to the throne of honor by describing ordinary invitation with the seal of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Tell the printer & the co-ordinators of this shamefullyness to Nigeria to withdraw this public disgrace, with immediately effects

6 Likes

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by daywatcher: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
All fingers are not equal. I guess the other daughter that got married recently is not daddy's favourite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by MrPresident1: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fulani weds Kanuri grin

Allah Seriki!!!
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin

Aminat508:
Madridguy undecided
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by aalangel(f): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Doesn't look classy to me. My Card was way classier.
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
Can someone kindly explain to me the reason for spending much on just an invitation card
Is it edible?
Later dem go talk sey rice iyaff finish for the wedding angry
When money wey dem suppose use buy enough bags dey enter invitation cards.

Ayam not understanding.
I dey vex now.

How much was spent on it sir? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by JoeBlocks(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
So buhari and his wife have separate wedding invitation cards? How nice. Later this set of glorified failures will start saying there's no office of the First Lady of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm gonna call those RSVP numbers and ask if I can do mogbo moya embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Corrinthians(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
May the God of Abraham bless their marriage, amen. smiley

3 Likes

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by afroditte(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
I've seen better ones.
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Abumighty(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is official indeed
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
While most nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty/recession!
Buhari is a self-serving demon!
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by herzern(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
escapefromusa:

What was Buhari pension before he became president ?
What is Indimi's family worth ?

You think they will condescend so low to touch tax payers money - the invitation cards do not look extravagant.

What's your problem undecided

I never stated it that the weddinq will be funded by Tax Payers money..

I only asked for People's opinion..
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by CarrotAndStick: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Two Boko Haram devotees set to wed. I hope someone doesn't commit suicide that day to celebrate the wholly cum union? undecided
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by jaido09: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
this looks like ordinary invitation cards to me. Nothing special about gold letterings and envelop. In fact i'm disappointed. I've definitely seen better and far more expensive ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dynamicbae:
Cool
cool fm?
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by internetpo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice card but this is wrong. Why use the seal of the president when this is not an official event?

1 Like

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by multikolour(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chanchit:
na so una just display RSVP number?
from true caller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by AreaFada2: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
pabloXL:
Didn't know "wife of the president" is an official title, apparently it comes with a seal to boot! And we wonder why we are so far behind the rest of the world. angry

I bow o. So invitation card if Buhari's daughter carries our national seal. Wonderful. Long way to go in 9ja. Long way.

1 Like

Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by kinibigdeal(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
If this happen in the south, expect PMB to release is dogs 'EFCC, DSS, POLICE
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by Hakeem3(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:
Click "LIKE" if yhu think tax payers money will be involved in this weddinq.

Click "SHARE" if yhu think otherwise.

oga why not hold ur peace if u have no idea who d Indimi's are.!
Re: See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
One thing am sure about, PMB wont buy cows for the wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.