Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( (62359 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Asari Dokubo Entered Akuku-toru With A Tattered Old Man(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=kahal29 post=51843356][/quote]

grin
Soooo you lot brought all those military boots and APC governors just to rig in Magnus Ngei Abe..another treacherous lunatic like Ameachi? Ameachi's Federal might is useless...i thought he was going to clean out the remaining seats

Re: Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( by kennydee05(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
tigerclaws:

that peanut contract can sustain you and your family for life grin

my family and I have been living without such peanut contract....

so tell me another one?
Re: Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( by jpphilips(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
DamiBukola:

See as you disgraced your self thinking you were insulting Asari.

Go and use your f.....ing head, Asari was never a beneficiary of amnesty, he never dropped arms and was never pardoned. Next time, u v to be careful in your research before badmouthing people.

I am not the reason you can not afford a television to be enlightened neither am I the reason you can not afford electricity to charge your phone, give me a break!!
Asari's amnesty bill runs into $9m monthly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.