Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election (1532 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by Flexygist: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
DSP Alkali Mohammed was killed alongside two other officers during the Rivers state legislative rerun election yesterday December 10th. The election was marred by violence in some parts of the state. Five other police officers who served during the election are reportedly missing.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/11/photo-of-a-police-officer-killed-in-the-river-state-legislative-rerun-election/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by HtwoOw: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
PDP touts and thugs Nigeria limited
Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by pritykate(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
HtwoOw:
PDP touts and thugs Nigeria limited
ogbeni, na who come open cage for you??

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by ShootToKill: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
He was probably trying to rig for the APC/daura establishment and the people showed their anger.
The noisemaking resident zombies on NL from Oshogbo who are usually more interested in SESS politics than their Amala region politics will suffer the same fate one day, if they are brave enough to leave their keypads and come on ground during election days in SE/SS. Cowards!
Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by mykeljosef: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2016
me?? die for nigeria tufia
Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by pritykate(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
HtwoOw:

Was you pops a caged animal? Sorry I didn't know
hey stop it I didn't meant to insult you juss that you sound like an animal thas why I asked who released you from your cage
Re: Photo Of A Police Officer Killed In The River State Legislative Rerun Election by HtwoOw: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2016
pritykate:
hey stop it I didn't meant to insult you juss that you sound like an animal thas why I asked who released you from your cage

Exactly my point, you've lived with your pops for so long that you can recognize a caged animal from just writing

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Teaches Ben Bruce Common Sense / Buhari Not Competent To Govern Any Country - Kperogi (former Strong Supporter) / South South Supports One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.