Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness (15281 Views)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by ddippset(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
dinachi:
I am really worried at the tone of this speech. Magnus will betray Amaechi. It is very clear to me now why Amaechi went for Dakuku. The speech spent more space cozying up to Wike and Olaka Wogu. Magnus will fight Amaechi later. Do you Imagine a PDP senator elect in Rivers waving an Olive branch to Amaechi. That is the equivalent of what Magnus has done.
I agree with what you have said but I have a slightly different view. Magnus, throughout his campaign claimed that Wike killed APC members, threatened inec, slandered Amaechi, imprisoned Ojukaye. so why is he cosing up to Wike and offering him a hand if friendship? the same man whom you claim killed your supporters, the same man you claimed masterminded the kidnap of dakuku's brother and tried to inject him. Is that not a betrayal of his supporters dead and alive? I support APC but Magnus is an idiiiot for this.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by kayzat: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Results for Andoni L.G.A yet to be declared and we already have a winner .

#ReRun Indeed

Is that a new thing ? Didn't your hero accepted his lost to Buhari even with like 3 more states to go ? The current Ghana's President concede defeat to his opponent even when collation of the result is still on going , The same thing occur during the just concluded USA election.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by tonio2wo: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2016
feodan:
APC DID IT ALL 4 U

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by friday4(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Results for Andoni L.G.A yet to be declared and we already have a winner .

#ReRun Indeed

His leading with over 100k votes, its only right to announce him winner
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Good one sire

Keep it up
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by FreeGlobe(f): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You are now mocking tinubu after he was conquered by buhari? Anyway, PDP is still leading in rivers state unless you mean rivers state of bornu where aoc is well ahead cheesy cheesy
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

You are now mocking tinubu after he was conquered by buhari? Anyway, PDP is still leading in rivers state unless you mean rivers state of bornu where aoc is well ahead cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I forgot Senator Magnus Abe will be representing Maiduguri North in the Senate cheesy.

Fyi, Tinubu remains more relevant and more powerful than any SE politician dead or alive. QED.

All hail the Lion of the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by ayindejimmy(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2016
sammhi:
Sincerely , people like this man are the creators of atheist . After killing innocent people just to win a political position and massive rigging , he comes around to say thank you to God .Chai!!
Only an insane mind would take such a man serious. Why was the election not free and fair ?
That shows someone knows he will loose . It is a shame really ! I really agree with Prof Soyinka .. it is sickening to know you share same country with murderers , morons and imbeciles.
Amaechi and his goon , Abe are just plain cold blooded murderers aided by the Aso rock occupant
This is reminiscent of OBJ 's PDP 2003 -2008 where it is win at all cost . Do or die politics. It is a shame

Why are you taking this personal?
He is a Nigerian politician, what do you expect?
And don't pretend he's only the guilty one. All of them are.
We just need the purge the whole system
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by nkpommpko(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
A reward for you or the people you represent, its always a personal thing for this politicians that's why they are ready to kill for, and the people praise them, just read thru this thread and you will see what I mean, we just dont get it.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by WiseFool2(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Now you will really taste the anguish of Wike
What's this one saying? He is not a state legislator. He is a senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria. He resides in Abuja, not Rivers. Wiked Wike does not pay his salary, Buhari does. Wike would need him to assent to some of his nominees for some federal government parastatas.

So, tell me how Wike would show him.They aren't from same party that Wike would stop his re election bid via primary.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by mostee4all(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH BY SENATOR- ELECT OF RIVERS SOUTH EAST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, MAGNUS NGEI ABE

First is to say that this has been a titanic struggle; it has been a very difficult two years for Rivers people and for all of us.

My victory in this election is a reward for faithfulness. I have been faithful to my party, the All Progressives Congress (APC). I have been faithful to my people, the people of the Rivers South East Senatorial District and I have been faithful to my leaders and I think God in his infinite mercies has rewarded me with this unprecedented victory. There is no victor, no vanquish.

I want to thank my friend and brother, Distinguished Senator Olaka Nwogu for his very kind and peaceful words, which he has expressed to the people of this state.

I also want to use this opportunity to extend a hand of friendship to the executive Governor of Rivers State, Barrister Nyesom Wike and to say to him that he had promised that there was nothing personal in this contest and he has said that if I win he will congratulate me. The only barometer for measuring success in an election in this country is the declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the commission has declared me the winner, I want to call on the governor to keep his words and send me his letter and words of congratulation because I have won.[color=#000000][/color]

I want to also say that Rivers State has suffered enough and that it is time for us to bring this contest to an end.

I want to thank my leaders, President Muhammadu Buhari, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, my wife, my family and most importantly, the people of Rivers South East Senatorial District. You have spoken and you have spoken loud and clear. We should respect your views. We should work together to make this district a better place for Nigerians to live.

I want to thank my colleagues in the Senate for their kind words, friendship and support and I look forward to joining them in the red chamber as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless.

https://www.thecable.ng/magnus-abe-victory-reward-faithfulness

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/217633-rivers-rerun-results-live-updates.html
at highlighted that means a lot; is it that who ever INEC declares whether he is the true winner or not automatically becomes the winner as seen in EDO and ONDO state Nigeria Politics
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by leanalyst: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Who was or is he faithful to? Please tell this man to rest, does he truly think we are buying it? Stolen mandate.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by texazzpete(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
dinachi:
I am really worried at the tone of this speech. Magnus will betray Amaechi. It is very clear to me now why Amaechi went for Dakuku. The speech spent more space cozying up to Wike and Olaka Wogu. Magnus will fight Amaechi later. Do you Imagine a PDP senator elect in Rivers waving an Olive branch to Amaechi. That is the equivalent of what Magnus has done.

You people sef...

extending an olive branch to the opposition is NORMAL in politics in nearly every other state or nation. Even Trump and Clinton tried to tone down the rhetoric after the elections.

Are you people not tired of all the bloodshed in Rivers?!
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by 4dor: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2016
dinachi:

Comprehension is a big problem for some people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by mannerkojak(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2016
I wonder when there will be free and fair election in RIVERS State. This same man innocent Nigerian's lost their lives during his campaign and also in the election proper. let forget about propaganda and things make right. Remember being a leader is not staying in F.C.T without influencing you people positively angry angry angry cry cry cry cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by lacasera14(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm happy for him
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by duwdu: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
blazetitov:
Shameful rerun. A DSP and his orderly were beheaded just because of elections. Only God knows the type of barbaric animals dwelling in that state. Free and fair election is only possible when the contestants and their followers make up their minds to behave like rational human beings. #riversofblood

Well said.

P34c3
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by spartacus11(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
dinachi:

you think every politician will be bitter and wicked like wike
you think thats is how politics is played
wike is still a toddler, he won he his trying to unite every body if wike continue his fight Abe will draw more sympathy from wike supporters

Abe is your next governor come 2019 we expect wike to continue his fight.

rivers South east his already in APC control
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by ihatesycophant(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammhi:
Sincerely , people like this man are the creators of atheist . After killing innocent people just to win a political position and massive rigging , he comes around to say thank you to God .Chai!!
Only an insane mind would take such a man serious. Why was the election not free and fair ?
That shows someone knows he will loose . It is a shame really ! I really agree with Prof Soyinka .. it is sickening to know you share same country with murderers , morons and imbeciles.
Amaechi and his goon , Abe are just plain cold blooded murderers aided by the Aso rock occupant
This is reminiscent of OBJ 's PDP 2003 -2008 where it is win at all cost . Do or die politics. It is a shame
Really you're a sycophant. When Wike was declared by INEC as a winner of 2015 gubernatorial election he was in church for thanksgiving and he repeated same after Supreme Court affirmed him as authentic winner. His election recorded the highest deaths in last year elections but you never complained why he went to church to do thanksgiving with attendance of deaths recorded to make him a governor.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by CioAngels(f): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Your victory is a result of faithfullness, from where? Or you should say your victory goes to buhari who made sure his sister the INEC bench gave instructions to army, police, sss and thugs(i told you i will bring the polling box to your house, see i don bring am) for aggressive snatching of boxes. What kill musa, soldiers snatching abi. Musa's blood will unsettle your hypocrisy victory becos he was killed for your desperation for power.
Re: Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness by chocho28: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
abe you stole the people's mandate with the help of the army, SARS and SSS but be rest assured that the people's mandate will be restored. You won't cry like a spanked child now because Buhari the tyrant has used his agents of darkness to subvert the will of the people but remember justice can be delayed but never denied. As for Buhari, I hope you remember what happened to Mohammed Morsi of Egypt, it's looming in Nigeria mark my word. Finally to the army, I'm totally disappointed in your unconstitutional role in this obvious rape of democracy. I've always respected the army more than any Govt. Institution in Nigeria but not anymore since you (army) have decided to follow Buhari on this part of destruction instead patriotism. Egypt's democracy was saved by it's country's very patriotic army but ours is killing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurgency: FG Wants Tucano Fighter Jets Delivered Earlier / Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge / Private Jets Being Used For Money Laundering, Others – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.