Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is Jesus Telling Us Here , What Does Being "Least In The Kingdom" Signify. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Jesus Telling Us Here , What Does Being "Least In The Kingdom" Signify. (301 Views)

What Does The Resurrection Of Christ Signify To You As A Christian? / What Does Being A Christian Mean To You? / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Jesus Telling Us Here , What Does Being "Least In The Kingdom" Signify. by Tecnom3: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Matt 5:19 -So anyone who breaks one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever obeys them and teaches others to do so will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness goes beyond that of the experts in the law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

There are some commentators who says it signifies exclusion from the kingdom of heaven, ie. hell; whereas some argue that they remain in kingdom as least, meaning they remain saved in heaven. Which one is accurate? Is Christ giving a provision for small sins here or giving no provision at all?

Seun please help me forward this to your Christian friends

(1) (Reply)

JESUS CHRIST, Allah, Sin And Hell-fire / “people Prayed For My Testicles Before I Could Bare Children”- Church Vicar / The Chosen Daily Devotional 28th Dec. 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.