Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help (563 Views)

I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website, Course Enrollment,e-commerce,ngo / As A Student, How Can I Create Time For This? / How Do I Create A Remita??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by FxBase(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am kin about creating an ebook on a topic very dear to me bu I dont how?

I am of the opinion that my fellow nairalanders would give me necessary information on how I can create a good ebook with cover:

I will appreciate a step by step guide to achieving this purpose and for the sake of many other nairalanders who might be in my shoes:

Thank you in advance
Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by daewoorazer(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
FxBase:
I am kin about creating an ebook on a topic very dear to me bu I dont how?

I am of the opinion that my fellow nairalanders would give me necessary information on how I can create a good ebook with cover:

I will appreciate a step by step guide to achieving this purpose and for the sake of many other nairalanders who might be in my shoes:

Thank you in advance

Nothing outta d ordinary.... Type ur content on word... Then convert to PDF... I can help u design cover page for chikini money

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by FxBase(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank you bro, I will also appreciate it if you can show me the rout to creating a good cover too.

daewoorazer:

Nothing outta d ordinary.... Type ur content on word... Then convert to PDF... I can help u design cover page for chikini money
Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by daewoorazer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
FxBase:
Thank you bro, I will also appreciate it if you can show me the rout to creating a good cover too.

Now this is outta d ordinary.... U have to be a designer vast in Coreldraw and or Photoshop.... If u wanna do all by urself, just download 'how to ' videos from YouTube

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by Leopantro: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
look for this software; Anthemion Jutoh software. it creates ebooks in popular formats. it let's you store text, pictures and web notes together with the books content. you can select book cover designs from its templates or design yours.
though I have the software but haven't used it .

if you want to create a virtual book for a website, use Kvisoft FlipBool maker.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by FxBase(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks Bro,
I will give it a shot

I tried downloading but I saw it wasnt free. Is there a a route to have the free version of the Anthemion Jutoh?

Leopantro:
look for this software; Anthemion Jutoh software. it creates ebooks in popular formats. it let's you store text, pictures and web notes together with the books content. you can select book cover designs from its templates or design yours.
though I have the software but haven't used it .

if you want to create a virtual book for a website, use Kvisoft FlipBool maker.
Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by Leopantro: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2016
FxBase:
Thanks Bro,
I will give it a shot

I tried downloading but I saw it wasnt free. Is there a a route to have the free version of the Anthemion Jutoh?

don't f know how. the laptop I have came with it fully installed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create An Ebook With A Good Cover - Help by Leopantro: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
where you able to create the eBook after all?
if not, I think I can help.

for a small fee I can
1. create an EBook for you in the following formats
Epub
PDF
kindle friendly
CHM

2. Design and create a EBook cover for you according to your specifications.

3. create a hyperlinked Table of Content.

4. insert images and diagrams into the EBook

5. create an index for the Ebook.

the literature must be properly edited and submitted in notepad.

I will create the eBook then send back pictures of the eBook cover, TOC and index before final modifications and payment.

(1) (Reply)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across / Ladies Why????!!!!!!!! / MAPOLY Set To Turn Degree-awarding Insitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.