Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? (1160 Views)

Only Someone Like Buhari Who Enjoys Backwardness Can Idolise Abacha –Reno Omokri / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by 9jamentors: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nairalanders,lets be honest with ourselves..

Having experienced these 2 Nigerian presidents-UNCLE JONA and BABA BUHARI..

in your own candid opinion...Who is better-GEJ or PMB..

DON'T Forget to view www.9jamentors.com.ng for exciting stuffs
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by eyeview: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari and Jonathan are not even playing in the same league,talkless of comparing.
Jonathan is like a team in EPL while Buhari is like Coventry city in the third division

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Monimatic(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
GEJ na Baba for the masses

Buhari is a gworo chewing bastard

GEJ is far far far far better than Buhari the illiterate confused partially deaf dullard

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Blue3k(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Calling all parties to battle field. Defend your man to death.
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Stop insulting Jonathan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Chekitaut: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2016
6years of Demonstration of crayz can not be compare with less than 2years of DEMOCRACY. The Music still playing, until it ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by mykeljosef: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2016
good luck is better by a far fair distance ...n m judging based on their first 18 months

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Scream(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Na search for the solution to the state the ineffective Buffon's over five years of folly called government that brought us to the doorstep of this archival...

On the scale of 1-10, GEJ-2.5/10 while Bubs 2.7/10...(IMHO).

Hope the two guys won't disturb us in 2019...let others try too. People like Adesina of ADB, Pet Obi, Ribadu...
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Adminisher: 1:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari is better than all Nigerian ex Presidents except Murtala Muhammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by jumobi1(m): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Can't call. If GEJs regime wasn't overly corrupt then I'll say GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Sibrah: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari . . .
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by azimibraun: 4:31am On Dec 12, 2016
6 years of very flourishing nonstop flow of oil revenue and peace except the latter part and docile & patient Nigerians .....Vs....1 1/2 years of pure storm, drastically reduced income flow with more enlightened & impatient Nigerians is what you should be comparing and you already have your biased answer even before asking, because there are just no reasons for this comparisons now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by HtwoOw: 4:47am On Dec 12, 2016
azimibraun:
6 years of very flourishing nonstop flow of oil revenue and peace except the latter part and docile & patient Nigerians .....Vs....1 1/2 years of pure storm, drastically reduced income flow with more enlightened & impatient Nigerians is what you should be comparing and you already have your biased answer even before asking, because there are just no reasons for this comparisons now.

Scream:
Na search for the solution to the state the ineffective Buffon's over five years of folly called government that brought us to the doorstep of this archival...
On the scale of 1-10, GEJ-2.5/10 while Bubs 2.7/10...(IMHO).
Hope the two guys won't disturb us in 2019...let others try too. People like Adesina of ADB, Pet Obi, Ribadu...

It's funny you guys don't realize what's happening here

Other people who've commented so far are part of the Goodluck Jonathan image laundering group, and I won't be surprise if at least 4 of 6 comments are by the same person

Robust supply of oil, economic blueprint and masterplan by the Yaradua administration is what Egbere stole and used, the success was so great that he stopped accounting for resources and profit, we've seen his record from his state and even that record the best of performance was Ibori's

Don't bother yourself replying to these people all the time, a team played thier match and was disqualified, another team has not even played first half and the rivals are already booing

Graduates employed with no casualty

Boko haram nipped at the bud save for occasional suicide bombers

Despite poor income, no state owed any penny so far

Power generation not at its peak but better

Massive food and farming programs

This one pass painted Tokunbo Ghana used trains for transformation

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Abeymills(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Gudluck is d best
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Atiku2019: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by DaniDani(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2016
op, have you read the post where reekado banks warn fans not to compare him with Wizkid, because humble reekado bank admitted the incontestable gap. Each time I read that post I laugh over and over again. Somebody should help me to share the link here. In this comparison, Jonathan Wizkid, Buhari is not even up to reekado bank, may be a more lower ranked artist. Comparing Jonathan with Buhari is like comparing my Aba and new York. Imagine comparing illiterate despotic and vindictive Buhari with humble Dr. GEJ. I am not a fan of Jonathan and I didn't vote for him in 2015 due to corruption that ruined his administration but I can't insult him any further by comparing him with Buhari. Mbanu! Aro!! TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by angeltolly(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
NONE of them. There is no basis for comparison

Buhari was NEVER an option, We even doubt if he has WAEC certificate........ but That most Nigerians voted him over a PhD holder shows how terrible the PhD holder was.
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Chekitaut: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2016
azimibraun:
Many things can still happen in 365Days.
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Chekitaut: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016
angeltolly:
NONE of them. There is no basis for comparison

Buhari was NEVER an option, We even doubt if he has WAEC certificate........ but That most Nigerians voted him over a PhD holder shows how terrible the PhD holder was.
Buhari was never an option but the only alternative...If we encourage individual contestant, the masses would have chosen if, but our party system made it the way it is.

Nevertheless To eveyone If you kill or destroy the relationship of your fellow brother over this SHAMELESS Politicians, My brother Devil is roofing you Duplex in Hell.
Re: Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2016
HtwoOw:

It's funny you guys don't realize what's happening here

Other people who've commented so far are part of the Goodluck Jonathan image laundering group, and I won't be surprise if at least 4 of 6 comments are by the same person

Robust supply of oil, economic blueprint and masterplan by the Yaradua administration is what Egbere stole and used, the success was so great that he stopped accounting for resources and profit, we've seen his record from his state and even that record the best of performance was Ibori's

Don't bother yourself replying to these people all the time, a team played thier match and was disqualified, another team has not even played first half and the rivals are already booing

Graduates employed with no casualty

Boko haram nipped at the bud save for occasional suicide bombers

Despite poor income, no state owed any penny so far

Power generation not at its peak but better

Massive food and farming programs

This one pass painted Tokunbo Ghana used trains for transformation

Keep shut my friend. Anyone who doesn't buy into your ideology is bought. Pack one side.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? / Omokri Shows Evidence To Prove Jonathan Didn’t Create Controversial FRC Policy / Photo Of Pmb And Daughter Halima Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.