Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On (19582 Views)

DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by oboy3(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2016
This didn't happen in Nigeria abeg,these guys look American
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Ivanlxi:

Yes it’s a party and the below photos of the
babe that you are seeing, was said, 'she is not
even a Str**per but one of the "#holy-holy"
student of Unical - Calabar.'

Just After 54 mins of drunkenness this happen

If a lady can be this crazy without being mad,
please advice her.
Holy holy...with all these tattoos on her body. Well I can still marry her even with that scandal if she's a good gal.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Metroescobar: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
She is a paid stripper!

O.p may you be delivered from lying in 2017!

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by yungrylex0: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Izz alright
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by idu1(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Nice boobs
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by MyGeneration(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2016
That didnt happen in Nigeria.
Dats an old pic from the internet.
It once trended dat the gal was Hiv positive sharijg d disease to different boys nd men.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Ivanlxi(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
Metroescobar:

She is a paid stripper!

O.p may you be delivered from lying in 2017!

Sha you dey there?
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Fidelismaria: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of God
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Valkyr: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Dubio
Women tend to be shame-full humans. Pls how can a tipsy lady still be conscious of her breast alone? I haven't had a handful of woman experience sha. Who knows??

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by nightwingjoash: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2016
Tatoo is hidden so could be a church girl with hidden desires i.e fake. But this is just sad and then again,that waist and set of boobs over set
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
nothing new, this shyte happens all the time, she is not better than females who do it for money, next time you see her she would have become the so called celebrity, how did kim kardashian became a millionaire? it wasn't by selling oil and gas. she is still posing nakid today and getting paid hugely for it, that's the different between kim and this hoe!

and for those of you who thinks she will never get married ask kanye west and he will tell you that the best thing he has ever done in his crazy pathetic life.is marrying kim.

beyonce is not different from kim too, but it's okay because they are millionaires i guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Valkyr:
Dubio
Women tend to be shame-full humans. Pls how can a tipsy lady still be conscious of her breast alone? I haven't had a handful of woman experience sha. Who knows??
correct! wink i have and you are Right! if she was very drunk she would not even remember covering any part of her anatomy, she is aware of exaclty what she is doing. the ones been fooled there are the inmature boys who are crowding around her. perhaps to get them to spend more money in that club, i know i crawl niteclubs every weekends.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by poosyAdict(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mehn..dis babe go make sense 4 bedmatics

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Vision4God: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
By d tym she realises her self, she would be full of regret.
Watch ur ways!!!!!!?
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Chookies: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oh no..... this is really crazy
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by fratermathy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gabaleve:
OP ur a heavy liar....
dis gal with tattoo allover holy holy? how come?

Don't mind the op.
He's giving us photos of a confirmed stripper and concocting stories in order to look cool cool

@op:

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by dafid101: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smh* And she looks fine o! Da guy sef...ma guy no send. E jus dey enjoy dey go. Pesn snap am, e no still gree. Anyhow.
Are you an ultimate cycler or do you wish to earn 50k in a day? Then join my active team, we cycle out in days with enough source of downlines for everyone. People who come in, cash out in no time.Testimonies everywhere. We are here for serious business.
Check my signature for whatsapp contact.
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by ugovy: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
SWEET!!!!...
You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k.. 4k abi? Good!
That's not the end o... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...
You're interested? Who wouldnt be? Call Me, Inbox me, text me.. 08065788981... This line on whatsapp too... This thing is even easier than it looks... You'll Thank Me later...I'll bet on it. SWEET!!!!...
You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k.. 4k abi? Good!
That's not the end o... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...
You're interested? Who wouldnt be? Call Me, Inbox me, text me.. 08065788981... This line on whatsapp too... This thing is even easier than it looks... You'll Thank Me later...I'll bet on it.
SWEET!!!!...
You're interested? Who wouldnt be? Call Me, Inbox me, text me.. 08065788981... This line on whatsapp too... This thing is even easier than it looks... You'll Thank Me later...I'll bet on it.
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Mayorranking1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Excuse Me, She Is An Olosho If Nt Her Friends Wuld Protect Her. She Is Concious Trying To Cover Her Brest. Stop Using The Right Message For The Wrong Pics.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
I am not surprised, what else can she offer...?

She should make sure she sleeps with every male their for that's her calling......eediot
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by EmmySparky(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
I like her boobs though...heavy and sufficient...her waist no bad too...

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Valkyr: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
gypsey:
correct! wink i have and you are Right! if she was very drunk she would not even remember covering any part of her anatomy, she is aware of exaclty what she is doing. the ones been fooled there are the inmature boys who are crowding around her. perhaps to get them to spend more money in that club, i know i crawl niteclubs every weekends.

Crawl? grin Abeg where be ur locate? I need to learn how to crawl outta my shell to such places o
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by domdan13(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by ruggedadventure(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zoharariel:
I like her body especially her n-ipples - we call it cellular here in Ijebu grin
I sight u bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
This picture of the same girl is on another thread and they called her stripper there. So which one she be try tru? Stripper or UNICAL drunkard?
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ivanlxi:

Yes it’s a party and the below photos of the
babe that you are seeing, was said, 'she is not
even a Str**per but one of the "#holy-holy"
student of Unical - Calabar.'

Just After 54 mins of drunkenness this happen

If a lady can be this crazy without being mad,
please advice her.

Who was helping her count the minutes?
Nairalanders too dey lie abeg.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by ShayGirl(f): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Other room is inevitable in dis case.. sad
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by dangotesmummy: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Smh. Wasted girl

Where's her mother and her siblings? undecided
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by Nectarbaba(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Nice tits

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by kilonso001(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
can i get her contact?
Re: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On by WestPaidAMG(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
All this bloggers and fake stories angry This is a very old picture , it happened in Ghana , couple years Ago angry undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo, RMD, Uche Jumbo Attend Champions For Change Event (Photos) / Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better? / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.