Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,483 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S (7865 Views)

The Scam That Is Mtn Night Plan / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro / Help My Infinix Hot S Touchscreen Stopped Responding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by oginineme(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
It is obvious that you either bought a fake phone or you have failed to maximize your right. All Infinix phones come with a 12 month warranty, meaning if you sense anything wrong, take it to them and it will be replaced asap. Those commenting about this obviously does not use the Infinix Hot S, my sister has one and it works fine.
talktobode:
I bought the Infinix Hot S two months ago and i must say it has been the worst decision have made in terms of device purchase. As we speak, the phone has refused to start and it keeps giving error and all i see is XOS Chameleon (ERROR).

Infinix Hot S is the worst phone of all time!!!
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by olo2phemmy: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol maybe you bought a refurbished phone but as far as I know my friend own works perfectly
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Valfrankie(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
great phone. My next phone when I drop this note 2
OK, so I can go for it then? Gionne has always been my favorite brand, but those guys are killing it now with Price, looking for the next best alternative and the note 3 is inviting. I hope I don't regret buying it
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by DrayZee: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Enybliss:
my infinix hot2 na
Ok miss.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
oginineme:
It is obvious that you either bought a fake phone or you have failed to maximize your right. All Infinix phones come with a 12 month warranty, meaning if you sense anything wrong, take it to them and it will be replaced asap. Those commenting about this obviously does not use the Infinix Hot S, my sister has one and it works fine.

It quite appalling when i see things like this
oginineme:
It is obvious that you either bought a fake phone or you have failed to maximize your right.
. I only said i bought the phone two months ago and it just developed a fault now, never said i had taken it to them, you just might be as clueless as the other people commenting. But thanks for the 12month warranty update.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
of course, only if you purchased the original infinix device. Visit their customer care at Wuse zone 3...and your device will be swapped or repaired at little or no cost.

#Update: Thanks for the direction, currently in Lagos and i decided to visit the CarlCare centre in Opebi, Long story short, i need to go back tomorrow to provide them my serial number.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by WackyJ1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
So what is the summary of everything? Is the phone worth the buy? Or is buying the phone taking a gamble that the phone will not develop a fault two months after purchase.

I wish this topic can be taken to front page for more views

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Tiffbuxas: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.
Oga you don't know what it's saying... infinix produces LTE fones... just that there are a lot of clones out there ..and for the record LTE fones are more expensive than the ordinary ones... LTE simply means 4g enabled it is different form LITE

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Tiffbuxas: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.
Oga you don't know what it's saying... infinix produces LTE fones... just that there are a lot of clones out there ..and for the record LTE fones are more expensive than the ordinary ones... LTE simply means 4g enabled
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
WackyJ1:
So what is the summary of everything? Is the phone worth the buy? Or is buying the phone taking a gamble that the phone will not develop a fault two months after purchase.

I wish this topic can be taken to front page for more views

The phone is a gamble!!!! 50-50....

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by chilan: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
talktobode:
I bought the Infinix Hot S two months ago and i must say it has been the worst decision have made in terms of device purchase. As we speak, the phone has refused to start and it keeps giving error and all i see is XOS Chameleon (ERROR).

Infinix Hot S is the worst phone of all time!!!

If you have the receipt of where you bought it, I can help you recover the money. You can send me email: Lawrence.nnoli@gmail.com
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by waleyp(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please which network you using on your hot s, it's only MTN network that works perfectly well on mine. Etisalat doesn't browse well on mine
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Rozaystunna(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buy original phone Una no go buy, buy xiaomi

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by damilareoye: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
Oga you don't know what it's saying... infinix produces LTE fones... just that there are a lot of clones out there ..and for the record LTE fones are more expensive than the ordinary ones... LTE simply means 4g enabled
I was shocked reading many posts by the guy and I was like, does he really know the meaning of LTE, but I Gerrit, he might be thinking of lite.
And for the record, I tried to compare my infinix hot 3 LTE with my friend who uses infinix hot 3 and the difference is glaring.... How come is he now saying LTE are all clone devices? Probably, he is familiar with clone devices who knows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Tiffbuxas: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2016
damilareoye:
I was shocked reading many posts by the guy and I was like, does he really know the meaning of LTE, but I Gerrit, he might be thinking of lite.
And for the record, I tried to compare my infinix hot 3 LTE with my friend who uses infinix hot 3 and the difference is glaring.... How come is he now saying LTE are all clone devices? Probably, he is familiar with clone devices who knows. cheesy
lol I guess so
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by avicky(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
talktobode:

Unfortunately Mr AsuuStrike, not everyone buys Fake device like you insinuate. The phone is Original, so please carry your two cents somewhere else.
Gbam. Any small complaint you have about their preferred brand, they will term it fake.
I have used their device before and it wasn't a palatable experience. Always hanging. If it falls, that's the end. Tecno will fall, screen will break and it will still work perfectly.

So lte and pro devices are fake and not original okwaya Ishittu una doo ooo.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by avicky(f): 7:15am On May 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
OK, so I can go for it then? Gionne has always been my favorite brand, but those guys are killing it now with Price, looking for the next best alternative and the note 3 is inviting. I hope I don't regret buying it
You had better read reviews on it very well and don't depend on the opinion of the person dt quoted you. A lot of peeps have complained about the phone from sim slot not working to hanging. So read up very well before making your choice.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Ritzychic(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
Rozaystunna:
Buy original phone Una no go buy, buy xiaomi
u use xiaomi?
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
I've been using mine since last year and it still works fine
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by ishittu: 2:01pm On May 22, 2017
avicky:

Gbam. Any small complaint you have about their preferred brand, they will term it fake.
I have used their device before and it wasn't a palatable experience. Always hanging. If it falls, that's the end. Tecno will fall, screen will break and it will still work perfectly.

So lte and pro devices are fake and not original okwaya Ishittu una doo ooo.

Aunty Vicky, wetin i do? i no even understand what is going on here?
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by mikeayus(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello boss do u still have the device?

OPEYEMIAD:
my own no dey ringout again and is just two months old. Am considering taking it to calcare if do factory setting and the problem persist. Funny enough I have a neighbour having the same issue with mine.

I think hot s is a bad phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop A Partcular Number From Flashing: / To Get Free Downloads For Ur Mobile / Tecno Y2 Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.