Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (15933 Views)

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis / 2017 Budget’ll Take Nigeria Out Of Recession –buhari / 13 Ways To End Nigeria's Economic Recession- Senator Rilwan Adesoji Akanbi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by estyvino(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Who is advising this man to say these things

We have heard enough 1 naira to 1 dollar
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Innomach(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
How can he make promises base on 2017 budget when it's obvious he doesn't even know what's in the budget going by previous experiences.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016

*in buharis voice* Brethren, let's Blame GEJ and aunt P. We haven't blamed them today grin

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Sunbellar: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Confused Buhari!
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Philinho(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari came to steal to kill n to destroy
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Silvereze(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Who is Buhari?
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2016
Baba Bubu still making promises Garbage Shehu will deny in the next breath..

The old abokkii is just making the works of his online zombies difficult by the minute..

Majority of them have begun commenting with just OK and not long epistles like before..

As for me...lfartforbuhari..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2016
The same budget that the Senate threw out cos it was vague is what is expected to end economic woes.

Issorit

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Philinho:
Buhari came to steal to kill n to destroy

grin this is real funny.

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2016
If only this useless deaf Fulani cattle rearer knows how much I hate hearing him speak.
Since May 2015 on inagauration day all I have been hearing are the words " I will & we will".
Scammer of life.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by DBDaniel(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2016
he has stop campaign with Jonathan when he realise people don't support him he now look@ what he can use to get attention of masses. another propaganda against 2017. Mr Bubu
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by DBDaniel(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2016
DBDaniel:
he has stop campaign with Jonathan when he realise people don't support him he now look@ what he can use to get attention of masses. another propaganda against 2017. Mr Bubu
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Dude, what did u achieve with the BOGUS 2016 budget of CHAINge?....NOTHING!
Kwontinue FOOLING your senile self & fellow r.etards!
Buhari/change are MONUMENTAL SCAMS!!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Ezeego1(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

I no blame you. Abokii
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Seunpaul01:
Alaye baje president.
Continue fooling yourself.

Alaye baje?..

Seun l swear you are berri berri kwaruft...

This got me ROTFL

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Dee60: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Ever since I can recolect leaders have always spoken about how great the budget is. They should have run short of ideas now. We have heard of budget of grwoth, budget of expansion, budget of hope, budget of consolidation, wonder budget, budget of prosperity, budget of budgets...and so on.

Nigerians want to ask PMB - What has hapenned to your 2016 budget? What new road has the FG construced? What airport has been renovated? What has been actualized?

Budget is NOTHING, if there is no execution.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Dee60: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
When a ploitician tells you something is true, the chances are high that you just heard a lie! When he tells you it is a lie, and asks you not to believe it, chances are high that you have heard the truth!

That is how to recognize a politician!
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by nNEOo(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari Is a fool

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
ajebuter:
Baba Bubu still making promises Garbage Shehu will deny in the next breath..

The old abokkii is just making the works of his online zombies difficult by the minute..

Majority of them have begun commenting with just OK and not long epistles like before..

As for me...lfartforbuhari..

cheesy grin
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Tell That to your Gullible Zombies cry
HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FOR THIS GUY? YOU'RE A ZOMBIE ON A NEW LEVEL

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by samx4real(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2016
talktonase:
I am tired of hearing stories! cry cry nah beans and corn get me this crismas no more rice

you na beans and corn!

You try na.

Me na my bed get me.

Sleep till 2017
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by DANRAJI: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
That will be better oooo.....
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2016
The ear infection is now complete.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by slyyy(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
I believe this all happens according to there promise....insha Allah peepz be calm and lets be grateful we are moving towards a new dawn of greater things ahead.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Halo22: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
In fact I don't know where to start to talk. When Buhari contested in 2011, I remember he shed tears which made most Nigerians to have sympathy with him believing he was coming to lead with compassion. We never knew he was coming to inflict us with wretchedness and agony in all round. Buhari just resign, we are sick and tired of your endless unfulfilled promises.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Dongreat(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2016
dondo83:
now I see why youths find it hard getting a job. 90percent are not employable! Nobody below me came up with intelligent criticism just gibberish! we had monetary policies in the past without fiscal policy, now the government rolls out its fiscal policy yet my people complain. I weep for Nigeria

Brother I share in your pains. Nigeria youths are so unproductive, not innovative, can't think out of the box or find solutions to simple puzzles. All they are good at is showing off things they fantasize of getting, rude, thinking the government alone will solve all their problems, prefer to fast, pray and attend church Monday to Sunday without work, very gullible; reason they vote in same unproductive leaders continuously cos he/she told them lies and ridiculous future panning and yes they are not employable. I truly weep for the country.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by x12345678x: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Dongreat:

Brother I share in your pains. Nigeria youths are so unproductive, not innovative, can't think out of the box or find solutions to simple puzzles. All they are good at is showing off things they fantasize of getting, rude, thinking the government alone will solve all their problems, prefer to fast, pray and attend church Monday to Sunday without work, very gullible; reason they vote in same unproductive leaders continuously cos he/she told them lies and ridiculous future panning and yes they are not employable. I truly weep for the country.
And ur point is........
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by x12345678x: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
dondo83:
now I see why youths find it hard getting a job. 90percent are not employable! Nobody below me came up with intelligent criticism just gibberish! we had monetary policies in the past without fiscal policy, now the government rolls out its fiscal policy yet my people complain. I weep for Nigeria
Wow just wow....u mean we haven't had a fiscal policy in dis nation before. My lord....well continue
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2016
... APC and Buhari govt is a monumental disaster. But one thing always baffled me about nigerians. If Buhari is to contest 2019 election, I bet you he will still win landslide.The same nigerians complaining now will still vote for him. Last time I check, only the north can't make someone a President. Why are we voting the same candidate we don't like? It is a puzzle!
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by olash007: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Tell That to your Gullible Zombies cry

Mr Atiku what ya problem. Atiku is not an option for nigeria.
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by jephito(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
2017 Budget can't make any difference -
Osinbajo - Punch ...
punchng.

Who do we belive
Re: 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
dondo83:

Mr Professor...

1)Does any country operate any of the macro and micro economic policies in isolation?

2)What's unique in the fiscal policy document released by Buhari that distinguishes it from past government documents?

3)Which sane economy ran monetary policy outside fiscal policy...? Buhari supporters like you claimed he had such policies in the past, so what's unique in the new document?...What has Kemi being doing then in office?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports / How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.