Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (779419 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
profGinger: Pls wip check I resent it accordingly respect fully submitted please again.

Thanks i replied you also.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
EMU LIST LEFT TURKISH EMBASSY ISTANBUL YESTERDAY FOR TURKISH EMB. ABUJA

EMU list has been dispatched for those that have paid their fees, gotten their confirmation letter and intending to study at EMU..For those yet to pay, next list will be going first week of Sept. Good luck!
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
At wip how is my cousin application. Any head way many thanks please give me your contact via email.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
profGinger: At wip how is my cousin application. Any head way many thanks please give me your contact via email.

I sent you his application status.
Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I didn't mean any offence by my earlier comment. Sorry. I understand your inquiries and I am financially ready to resume METU this fall. I have sent my documents to your mailbox. Thanks so much for your assistance.
wip7:

The word seem sounds as though you are not convinced enough..check the bold part of your statement! Anyway.. am not helping Nairalanders but guiding and assisting HUMANS and ANIMALS that needs my help and guidance but am very principled, objective and can be subjective in my dealings. Anyway sometimes, i dont blame the agents since most of the applicants sometimes or most times failed to research and understand the terms agreement or helps.

Agent that operate an office/s will not help you since the office is opened for biz so you have to pay for the services...which means is not help and if you agree to the terms then is not cheating.

I am willing to help you if you can answer the following questions free of cost:

1. I understood that you were earlier admitted but you could not make it....why?

2. Can you make it down to METU if you are awarded 100%?...meaning you have to pay just accommodation and living expense....what happens if you are awarded 50% scholarship?

3. Do you understand that its may be difficult to get job to support your self while studying and if you found a student job, it will only supplement your expenses? how do you survive

4. Are you aware that you have to pay non-refundable application fees to METU? if you have not applied before that can be waived if i applied for you.

5. If you are admitted next week, how soon can you remit the first part-payment? since the university resumes in Sept...

My email is in my signature..you can check for it.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Thanks for your reply. I didn't mean any offence by my earlier comment. Sorry. I understand your inquiries and I am financially ready to resume METU this fall. I have sent my documents to your mailbox. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Thanks i did not receive your documents and i will really appreciate if all the questions asked are answer...i can only proceed if all questions are answered. I am not just interested to apply for applicants but am interested to know more about the financial capability and reasons why applicants apply.
Re: North Cyprus by Skozy: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Any prospective emu going to the embassy next week?
Re: North Cyprus by Oligarki: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Skozy: Any prospective emu going to the embassy next week?

bro, did they invite you? how did you go about it? the normal appointment request? when did you submit the request? email or handy?
let me know...have been patiently waiting for their response since 21st.
@house... any info will be appreciated
Re: North Cyprus by Skozy: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
Oligarki:

bro, did they invite you? how did you go about it? the normal appointment request? when did you submit the request? email or handy?
let me know...have been patiently waiting for their response since 21st.
@house... any info will be appreciated
Well as for me I've been their before and they told me I don't need to book appointment again. I was told to comeback anytime they send the list. I book my appointment via mail around first week of June and they reply me 3 weeks after. Are you going to emu?
Re: North Cyprus by junior712(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls wip7... I did my payment yesterday and I sent you my payment receipt and acceptance. Pls what next??.
My name is Jibril J Tumba
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
junior712: Pls wip7... I did my payment yesterday and I sent you my payment receipt and acceptance. Pls what next??.
My name is Jibril J Tumba

Kindly wait for your confirmation letter in your email as soon as the university confirms the payment. After then follow the instruction on Turkish embassy website for your visa. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ wip am still await the admission letter so I can send the deposit swiftly. Any hope for tommorow for the issuance?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
profGinger: @ wip am still await the admission letter so I can send the deposit swiftly. Any hope for tommorow for the issuance?

Your cousin application is under waiting list...as soon as the quota is checked and space open at his chosen department, his application will be completed...i will update you further when there is an update. Just wait for my update....no need to rush!
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
What other engineering options are available because his second choice is civil engineering or chemical engineering many thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
profGinger: What other engineering options are available because his second choice is civil engineering or chemical engineering many thanks.

If he wants Chemical eng, i will suggest METU for him...is a great university and he has option of practical training with oil company in Turkey. But pls be very sure about this before i speak with METU.
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
I prefer EMU.let stick to the application. I hope the application comes out soonest.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
profGinger: I prefer EMU.let stick to the application. I hope the application comes out soonest.

Kindly wait then...is on waiting list!
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
@ wip please email me your mobile.
Re: North Cyprus by agenttosi: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
wip7, u don't need to always spoil ciu ur above dat nw common, just do ur business and leave don't condemn any school. we all know what is happening in magusa so just let everyone choose their path without personally motivated interest from others. how una dey? just got back from the uk, omo cold don start there o. oga wip i greet u ooo
Re: North Cyprus by lastbono: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Pls @house, i jst got admission to study Msc elect/elect in EUL and i av been given acceptance letter but in d letter i was advised to attest my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foriegn affairs, pls can anybody help me with the documents i need to take to those places for attestation as a graduate student.
Thank you all
Re: North Cyprus by magmat: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2014
lastbono: Pls @house, i jst got admission to study Msc elect/elect in EUL and i av been given acceptance letter but in d letter i was advised to attest my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foriegn affairs, pls can anybody help me with the documents i need to take to those places for attestation as a graduate student.
Thank you all
B.ENG certificate, O level and primary school cert
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2014
@ wip what is the foregoing? I hope fall admission is still feasible? Please furnish me your contact.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2014
profGinger: @ wip what is the foregoing? I hope fall admission is still feasible? Please furnish me your contact.

I told you your cousin admission is on WAITING LIST....we have enough applicants in the department he chose so after decongestion, others will be evaluated...kindly wait resumption is Oct. I can only respond via email not on mobile and you have my email contact. I just left the registrar now and he is waiting for the quota to be free a bit.
Re: North Cyprus by lastbono: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2014
magmat:

Thank you but i was told to attest my transcript too and that is why am confused.
Re: North Cyprus by magmat: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2014
lastbono:

Thank you but i was told to attest my transcript too and that is why am confused.
may be you ask Oga wip. I'm also an applicant so I don't know if transcript is needed or not
Re: North Cyprus by lastbono: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
magmat:

@wip, pls advice me
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
lastbono: Pls @house, i jst got admission to study Msc elect/elect in EUL and i av been given acceptance letter but in d letter i was advised to attest my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foriegn affairs, pls can anybody help me with the documents i need to take to those places for attestation as a graduate student.
Thank you all

lastbono:
@wip, pls advice me

Hi,

You need to attest the following only: bachelor transcript, bachelor cert (both are mandatory) and Olevel result (optional). There is a guy here on NL that can attest those for you if you dont live at Abuja and if you live there...its damn easy for u to do...wish you goodluck!
Re: North Cyprus by lastbono: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
@wip, pls who is dis guy you ar talkin about cos i dont base in Abuja. Also, i will appreciaye if i can get ur mobile number and email.

Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
lastbono: @wip, pls who is dis guy you ar talkin about cos i dont base in Abuja. Also, i will appreciaye if i can get ur mobile number and email.

Thank you

Thanks you can write anything you want on this forum/thread. You can't get my mobile. I don't have mobile. Just write, many people are also here to assist you. Just follow the procedure on Turkish embassy website and those given by your chosen university. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by lastbono: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2014
@wip, ok bt u talked abt a guy dat can help wit it. Kindly connect me to the said guy.

Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by junior712(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls everyone, how much is a round trip wit turkish airline. From 9ja to Ercan. Tnx all
Re: North Cyprus by junior712(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls wip7 can I send you my payment receipt and admission letter??... I did my payment since last week and I followed the procedure as directed but couldn't get any response from the registrar

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.