Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780758 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
kwenu: Hi WIP, I asked last time about studying music in your school EMU, Then u told me english is not for international student. how about now. i have a friend who is interested in Music and wants to study it in your school . is there any chance?

Thank you for the interest shown in our University, We do not offer MUSIC in English Language so is basically not for international student at EMU for now.

International center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
FIRST BATCH OF NAMES HAS BEEN SENT TODAY TO TURKISH EMBASSY, EMU

WE have sent the names of all applicants that already paid their tuition fees and obtained their confirmation letters. The applicant can start applying for appointment After 15th July to Turkish Embassy. For those yet to make their payment, the last day for sending names to embassy is August 10th and any payment received after this day wont be send to embassy. For pre-arrival information, do not hesitate to contact us!

International center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
wip7: FIRST BATCH OF NAMES HAS BEEN SENT TODAY TO TURKISH EMBASSY, EMU

WE have sent the names of all applicants that already paid their tuition fees and obtained their confirmation letters. The applicant can start applying for appointment After 15th July to Turkish Embassy. For those yet to make their payment, the last day for sending names to embassy is August 10th and any payment received after this day wont be send to embassy. For pre-arrival information, do not hesitate to contact us!

International center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com

Thanks for the info sir !!! Been waiting for this for a long time. Kindly help me check if my name is included in the list sent. Asagunla Temitope
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Temas:

Thanks for the info sir !!! Been waiting for this for a long time. Kindly help me check if my name is included in the list sent. Asagunla Temitope

Your name is on number 7. Kindly apply for appointment at the Turkish embassy.
Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Good evening mr wip 7 am devin the guy that enquire about turkish university and u have not reply my mail pls reply me cause i need ur info please
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
wip7:

Thank you sir!!!
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
wip7:

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Luvly devin: Good evening mr wip 7 am devin the guy that enquire about turkish university and u have not reply my mail pls reply me cause i need ur info please

Good day, I have replied you about Turkish universities more than once, you will need to write SAT and TOFLE to be admitted into Turkish public universities that charges low fees and beat the set scores read more on each Turkish universities websites. The private university in turkey i know charges 5000USD per year.
Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks for ur reply, but i will like to know the name of the university
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2012
Luvly devin: Thanks for ur reply, but i will like to know the name of the university

Google and braintrack.com will be your best answer. At the mentioned site you will be able to find alot of things you want in life. kindly type your query and the sites will help you out. If you dont build your own dreams now sooner or later you will be hire by someone to build theirs!
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Hello mr wip7
I want to ask if my brother can still meet up with september admssion entry if he apply now.and submit dis Wednesday.
2. He want to apply for associate degree,
Although his wAEC result is complete only for English which he had D7..can he qualify for scholarship..kindly reply me..cos we will send d docs to my sister on d other side of cyprus to go submit it at EMU direct..
Kindly reply me .thank you
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2012
timmy1999: Hello mr wip7
I want to ask if my brother can still meet up with september admssion entry if he apply now.and submit dis Wednesday.
2. He want to apply for associate degree,
Although his wAEC result is complete only for English which he had D7..can he qualify for scholarship..kindly reply me..cos we will send d docs to my sister on d other side of cyprus to go submit it at EMU direct..
Kindly reply me .thank you

Yeah admission is still on but may i ask you why do you want your biological brother to come to North Cyprus? its unfair if you do this to your brother cos am not sure you are helping him, you opened this thread that NIGERIAN should not go to North Cyprus https://www.nairaland.com/746626/pls-nigerian-dont-go-study so why do you want to push your brother to HELL? please let your brother stay at south Cyprus or Nigeria, we wont admit him!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
ℓσℓ.so u know about my thread.but I av retract some of my comment then.well.he is in nigeria now..he is 24yrs old..her sister is studying in south cyprus..but he says he want to go to NC..so I did't decide for him..and about my comment then..it was wat I hear frm pple living on both side then..but now I know a whole lot now..as long as u can survive in lagos nigeria, there is nowhere in d world, u can't survive..
And been a peaceful environment,its a gud idea.
Re: North Cyprus by darellrivers: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
dear wip, you really are doing a good job here. Please i know someone who is interested in going to EMU. She is 16 and wants to study Civil Engineering. However, her waec result is not out yet! Can she apply and will she be eligible for september entry?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
darellrivers: dear wip, you really are doing a good job here. Please i know someone who is interested in going to EMU. She is 16 and wants to study Civil Engineering. However, her waec result is not out yet! Can she apply and will she be eligible for september entry?

Thank you, its great to study in EMU as our engineering programs are accredited by ABET which means she can practice world wide. All applicants needs to submit their results before admission can be given. She can only apply when her result is out. She may also meet up Spring (Feb 2013).

International center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Godspikin: 3:39am On Jul 17, 2012
wip 7
Good Job, kindly help me out on this i have two brothers who are seeking admission, one wants to study International relations and the other Computer Engineering. Kindly advise how should they go about the Admission to EMU? I really desire that they study abroad as my studying in Nigeria, would have been something i would change if i had the power to. How is the cost of schooling there averagely? What's the full meaning of EMU? Kindly get in touch through ayimoro.gmila@gmail.com
Expecting your response. Thnx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2012
Godspikin: wip 7
Good Job, kindly help me out on this i have two brothers who are seeking admission, one wants to study International relations and the other Computer Engineering. Kindly advise how should they go about the Admission to EMU? I really desire that they study abroad as my studying in Nigeria, would have been something i would change if i had the power to. How is the cost of schooling there averagely? What's the full meaning of EMU? Kindly get in touch through ayimoro.gmila@gmail.com
Expecting your response. Thnx

You will need to ask your brothers if they are financially capable to study abroad before you proceed for their admission processing. Students must have sponsor to study here as we have limited jobs for students. EMU- Eastern Mediterranean University North Cyprus. The fees ranges USD 3450-4300USD each semester, we have two semesters in one year. All admitted applicants are eligible for scholarship ranging 25%, 50% and 100% (competitive). to apply is easy, just email m their documents and fill the required applications forms.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Wip7, good day, please i have been trying to get in contact with cyprus international university about a masters program in environmental science. I was wondering if u can assist me in gathering information with regards to adm requirements and tuition/accomodation fees and deadline for spring resumption next year jan/feb if its possible. I would really appreciate this.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
cris83: Wip7, good day, please i have been trying to get in contact with cyprus international university about a masters program in environmental science. I was wondering if u can assist me in gathering information with regards to adm requirements and tuition/accomodation fees and deadline for spring resumption next year jan/feb if its possible. I would really appreciate this.

All necessary information you need is written on CIU website, read more here http://www.ciu.edu.tr/english/kayit_grad.htm , it will be advisable for you to gather the information yourself since you are the applicant, if i help you gather it then what will you be doing at home? just reading the gathered info? If you have sponsor that is guaranteed i will advise you to study such related program with middle east technical university.
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
wip7:

All necessary information you need is written on CIU website, read more here http://www.ciu.edu.tr/english/kayit_grad.htm , it will be advisable for you to gather the information yourself since you are the applicant, if i help you gather it then what will you be doing at home? just reading the gathered info? If you have sponsor that is guaranteed i will advise you to study such related program with middle east technical university.

thanks, but i am not sitting at home doing nothing. I am a working guy trying to make a living in the busiest state in nigeria. With regards to a sponsor, i believe i do a sponsor but i must convince my sponsor what are my future plans after getting my masters degree. Now, can u please enlighten me on why you think METU is a more preferable university to cyprus international university. Also i think this same METU has two main campuses as the other is called METU-Nothern Cyprus Campus. I went through the websites and discovered the programs are different as wellas the name. I may be wrong but do clarify please.
Re: North Cyprus by opzijay: 3:35am On Jul 19, 2012
hello.i want to apply to European university Cyprus for masters in information systems.they said i will pay an application fee of 54euros.they also said in another place that the 54euros will be part of my initial tuition.Its kinda confusing.also,how am I to start processing?am i to scan and send the docs or post.Pls wip7 and the rest.to my rescue.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2012
cris83:

thanks, but i am not sitting at home doing nothing. I am a working guy trying to make a living in the busiest state in nigeria. With regards to a sponsor, i believe i do a sponsor but i must convince my sponsor what are my future plans after getting my masters degree. Now, can u please enlighten me on why you think METU is a more preferable university to cyprus international university. Also i think this same METU has two main campuses as the other is called METU-Nothern Cyprus Campus. I went through the websites and discovered the programs are different as wellas the name. I may be wrong but do clarify please.

You will need to find time to do your homework if you really want the best for yourself. Try to be certain your sponsor is ready to finance you before you leave Nigeria. I will advise you to google and search on differences between METU and CIU at your on convenient time. A brief info on METU : METU is ranked the best university in Turkey and ranked 345 world wide and is government own university with Campus in northern Cyprus with capacity to fund graduate students research. CIU is a private university and so on and so on and so on.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2012
opzijay: hello.i want to apply to European university Cyprus for masters in information systems.they said i will pay an application fee of 54euros.they also said in another place that the 54euros will be part of my initial tuition.Its kinda confusing.also,how am I to start processing?am i to scan and send the docs or post.Pls wip7 and the rest.to my rescue.

The best advise i can give you is to apply to EMU simple! But if you wish to go for EUL Cyprus then kindly pay the application fees is just 54euros just a change for you. Read their website to see admission procedure.
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2012
wip7:

The best advise i can give you is to apply to EMU simple! But if you wish to go for EUL Cyprus then kindly pay the application fees is just 54euros just a change for you. Read their website to see admission procedure.
Mr wippy
I want to ask can someone do a 2years program at EMU.I mean d associate degree.secondly.what kind of scholarship will someone without english in WAEC get..thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
timmy1999:
Mr wippy
I want to ask can someone do a 2years program at EMU.I mean d associate degree.secondly.what kind of scholarship will someone without english in WAEC get..thanks

We do offer two years associate program under Tourism department. All applicants are eligible for scholarship which will be determined by the scholarship committee.

International Center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
wip7:

We do offer two years associate program under Tourism department. All applicants are eligible for scholarship which will be determined by the scholarship committee.

International Center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
but I think there is 2year associate program for other course like bus admin and computing..I saw it on the website.and how lond will admission process take
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
timmy1999:
but I think there is 2year associate program for other course like bus admin and computing..I saw it on the website.and how lond will admission process take

what we have is what i have told you, i dont know what you are seeing anyway you are own your own!
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2012
@oga wip, please how long does it take to get an appointment with the turkish embassy? Just applied yesterday. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Temas: @oga wip, please how long does it take to get an appointment with the turkish embassy? Just applied yesterday. thanks

I would not know since i dont work with Turkish embassy. Wait for them to reply you.
Re: North Cyprus by kenniology(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hello, am a nurse wiv registerd nurse cert(rn),and i wud lik 2 go my bsc nursing soonest. pls,which uni(state) offers nursing(bsc) in north cyprus n wat procedures does it entail?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
kenniology: Hello, am a nurse wiv registerd nurse cert(rn),and i wud lik 2 go my bsc nursing soonest. pls,which uni(state) offers nursing(bsc) in north cyprus n wat procedures does it entail?

The nursing school in North Cyprus do not offer the program in English. i will advise you undergo the Nursing program in South America (Guyana) as the Nurisng program cost 3000USD per for and the program runs for 4years. You can have Nursing top-up for 2years there also.
Re: North Cyprus by kegeewayne(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2012
Hello everybody, am kinda new here. Pls is there anybody who has been to the Turkish embassy and is ready to put me tru? I would like to know what to expect thr during the visa interview. A broda of mine got an admisn in2 CIU. Tnx in advance. Here's my email addy okun2010@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.