Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (789675 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
evanscami: yes,it is! Its compulsory 4 evry1 2 book appointment via msg b4 goin 2 d embassy both 4 study,visit,tourist or busines...its a strict rule!

Once I booked appointment via MSG how long will it time the embassy to get back to me
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi @anyone,did you make payment for this first semester only?
Which bank can i do this? How much is the charges? Pls fast
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dbebo:

Once I booked appointment via MSG how long will it time the embassy to get back to me

We need to confirm your payment first. It takes 3working days for transfer to reach our bank from Nigeria. After your payment is confirmed then we send your confirmation letter. We do FAX names to embassy in batches, if you apply for visa without your name at embassy you wont be attended to. When we send another batch of names, you will be informed.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dbebo:

..it took them i think 3days to reply me..
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
talk2D: Hi @anyone,did you make payment for this first semester only?
Which bank can i do this? How much is the charges? Pls fast
u sound funy...u pay n2 d schl bank a/c...one is advisd 2 make d total payment on d acceptance letter 4 visa purpose,dn if u were gvn scholarship,half of d payment ll authomatically b transferd 2 d 2nd semester fee...nd i dint make ma payment myslf,so dnt kno d charges 4 ma bank! Again,al banks does d transfer..jst go 2 d schl website,u ll find d bank details there..copy nd take it 2 d bank u r bankin wif,fil d details in deir slip nd hv ur money transferd...dats all! Pls check nd check d details as u copy it out 2 go 2 d bank..cos any mistake on d details givn to the bank,ur money ll b returnd nd gues wat?! Dats anoda charges 4 U! B careful..
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
thanks all
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
evanscami: yes...u pay n2 d schl bank a/c...one is advisd 2 make d total payment on d acceptance letter 4 visa purpose,dn if u were gvn scholarship,half of d payment ll authomatically b transferd 2 d 2nd semester fee...nd i dint make ma payment myslf,so dnt kno d charges 4 ma bank! Again,al banks does d transfer..jst go 2 d schl website,u ll find d bank details there..copy nd take it 2 d bank u r bankin wif,fil d details in deir slip nd hv ur money transferd...dats all! Pls check nd check d details as u copy it out 2 go 2 d bank..cos any mistake on d details givn to the bank,ur money ll b returnd nd gues wat?! Dats anoda charges 4 U! B careful..
Good. Yes was granted 50% scholarship.But the acceptance letter was issued first with 4k plus and now with the 50% scholarship i was told to make the payment of 2k plus.
I will like to know if that is what you guys too are doing.
Does it mean that, with the acceptance letter stating 4k and the scholarship letter,am good to go?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
penroll55: @wip,i applied for the visa interview already as u told me to and was booked for appointed on 5th next mth.please will the next list of names get to the embassy before that date?

When we send another batch of names i will say it here.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
wip7:

When we send another batch of names i will say it here.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com

Please, confirm you received my sent payment confirmation page. God bless you
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
talk2D:
Good. Yes was granted 50% scholarship.But the acceptance letter was issued first with 4k plus and now with the 50% scholarship i was told to make the payment of 2k plus.
I will like to know if that is what you guys too are doing.
Does it mean that, with the acceptance letter stating 4k and the scholarship letter,am good to go?
yea,some did like that but i dint..wantd fings 2 b easier 4 me by paying ful buh u cn do it lyk dat..dats pay 2k plus..however u lyk it..
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2012
Ok thanks.
Please advise me, can i proceed with the embassy appointment date because i could see a post saying he's appointment date is 5th Of NEXT MONTH(SEPT.)?
It is running closer to resumption date.
Please advise
Re: North Cyprus by wolepiano(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2012
please i want to know where to forward my documents to 4 admission. i have 2 diplomas with distinction. my email is petertobi22@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
talk2D: Ok thanks.
Please advise me, can i proceed with the embassy appointment date because i could see a post saying he's appointment date is 5th Of NEXT MONTH(SEPT.)?
It is running closer to resumption date.
Please advise
i dont get u,have u been given appointment date?? Any date given 2 u,u go by it cos i doubt if anyfin cn b done lyk change of date..i do doubt!
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
evanscami: i dont get u,have u been given appointment date?? Any date given 2 u,u go by it cos i doubt if anyfin cn b done lyk change of date..i do doubt!
I want to know if i can schedule an appointment at the embassy pending the time the next batch is sent.
Since appointment date is running closer to the resumption date.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
talk2D:
I want to know if i can schedule an appointment at the embassy pending the time the next batch is sent.
Since appointment date is running closer to the resumption date.thanks

U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have to schedule any appointment yet,wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ get your confirmation letter first before you do that ª̳͡ηð definately your name will be forwarded to the embassy with the next batch.
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2012
penroll55:

U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have to schedule any appointment yet,wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ get your confirmation letter first before you do that ª̳͡ηð definately your name will be forwarded to the embassy with the next batch.

I will advise you to book the appointment now, cause this was their respond to my messages when I booked appointment with them(Due to the high number of appointment requests, we are unable to give you an appointment before 14  September  2012 .)
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2012
Dbebo:

I will advise you to book the appointment now, cause this was their respond to my messages when I booked appointment with them(Due to the high number of appointment requests, we are unable to give you an appointment before 14  September  2012 .)

You mean they did not give you any appoointment date?
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2012
penroll55:

You mean they did not give you any appoointment date?
No they gave him 14th of sept
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2012
Dbebo:

I will advise you to book the appointment now, cause this was their respond to my messages when I booked appointment with them(Due to the high number of appointment requests, we are unable to give you an appointment before 14 September 2012 .)
Which day did you book and when did they reply?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
pauloomel:
Which day did you book and when did they reply?
emu
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
penroll55:

When is EMU resuming exactly,as in wen is registration starting?
Pre registration has started since....
Registration frm 1st of sept to 10th of sept
Sept 24 last day for last registration
New student who arrive after oct 1 will be on LEAVE OF ABSENCE for that semester...
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
pauloomel:
No they gave him 14th of sept

I was ask to send another appointment date to them
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
Dbebo:
I was ask to send another appointment date to them
wow...rili... cry...hmmm which day did they tell you that? i guess by now the last day should be sept 24...
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Dbebo:

I will advise you to book the appointment now, cause this was their respond to my messages when I booked appointment with them(Due to the high number of appointment requests, we are unable to give you an appointment before 14 September 2012 .)
I requested late tursday they replied this moring nd gave me 12 of sept....
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2012
pauloomel:
I requested late tursday they replied this moring nd gave me 12 of sept....
I sent d apptmnt last Wednesday and they get back to me on Friday, I sent them another apptmnt. They replied me this morning and gave me 12 sept.
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dbebo: I sent d apptmnt last Wednesday and they get back to me on Friday, I sent them another apptmnt. They replied me this morning and gave me 12 sept.
Am no 9...u?
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
pauloomel:
Am no 9...u?
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dbebo:
Hello Friend. I tried to send message to this e-mail address but it is not going turkembabuja@gmail.com Pls which e-mail address did you use to book your appointment thanks
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hello Friends. I tried to send message to this e-mail address but it is not going "turkembabuja@gmail.com"
Pls which e-mail address did you use to book your appointment thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
EMU APPLICANTS

We have extended our payment deadline to 30th August, All payment must be received on or before this dateline so as to allow us finalize with the embassy and prepare for arrival of the students. We advise all applicants to send us pick up form atleast 3days before arrival so we can prepare to you up at the embassy and give you free accommodation for few days so as to settle down.

We urge all EMU applicants, that have paid tuition fees to kindly apply for appointment at the embassy as soon as possible, we have sent delegates to the embassy and the concerned authorities on behalf of admitted EMU students so as to make the whole process smooth and fast. Do not wait for your confirmation letter before you apply for appointment. Also for those have paid but yet to get confirmation from us, kindly ensure you paid the correct amount set for issuance of confirmation letter.

International center
EMU.skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
blissbay: Hello Friends. I tried to send message to this e-mail address but it is not going "turkembabuja@gmail.com"
Pls which e-mail address did you use to book your appointment thanks
TURKEMBABUJA@GMAIL.COM
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dbebo:
TURKEMBABUJA@GMAIL.COM

@blissbay, I fink its visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.