Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,512 members, 7,929,674 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (786946 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
@wip7 tnxxx for d reply...would be waiting for the spring admission...I saw sumtin about studying medicine in EMU...pls can u highlight more on it
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Pls I need assistance in booking my flight...@wip7..., my email addresse is kingsleyuduma@hushmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2012
9jakings: Pls I need assistance in booking my flight...@wip7..., my email addresse is kingsleyuduma@hushmail.com

Whats the nature of assistance you need? kindly be specific!
Re: North Cyprus by water4qb: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ wip

i appreciate ur vast experience in this field.
please can u give me any turkish university admiting for spring 2013 admission ?

thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
water4qb: @ wip

i appreciate ur vast experience in this field.
please can u give me any turkish university admiting for spring 2013 admission ?

thanks

All Turkish Universities admit in Spring. Kindly google Turkish universities the list will pop up!
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
@wip and fellow nairaland
Many thanks to nairaland.i got my visa today. Please,is it possible to travel to north cyprus using emirate?if yes,what are the procedure's.thanks in anticipation
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
You can travel with emirate but make sure you have a complete flight itinerary from Nigeria to Ercan airport since you have a transit visa, Be ready to face some immigration officers hassle in MM and Dubai. Better Use Turkish Airlines or even Egypt air. If you are using any other airline apart from Turkish airlines, tell your agent to get a connecting flight from Istanbul to Ercan on Atlasjet, pegasus or Turkish airline. I can get u the ticket anyway, if some people here don't label me a scammer. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ade001: You can travel with emirate but make sure you have a complete flight itinerary from Nigeria to Ercan airport since you have a transit visa, Be ready to face some immigration officers hassle in MM and Dubai. Better Use Turkish Airlines or even Egypt air. If you are using any other airline apart from Turkish airlines, tell your agent to get a connecting flight from Istanbul to Ercan on Atlasjet, pegasus or Turkish airline. I can get u the ticket anyway, if some people here don't label me a scammer. Thanks

thanks for the prompt respond. Pls,how much is the turkey airline to ERCAN
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2012
Pls wen is d deadline 4 payment of sch fee i was admitted 4 fall semester.My accept letter came early dis month but my sponsor is nt around i would like 2 no if i can defer and enter 4 spring semester. Pls i need response 4rm anyone
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2012
@luvdmx, the last one i booked was 265k on September 12 precisely, but check around, you might find cheaper.

@ola, which school? if its EMU, forget it for this semester, but if it NEU, You can still make it,if you can pay your tuition before October 10. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by captbonzo: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
i already got my conditional acceptance letter 4 ciu wen is d deadline 4 first payment b4 going to embassy??plzzz i already got my conditional acceptance letter 4 ciu wen is d deadline 4 first payment b4 going to embassy??plzzz
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Capt bonzo pls put me thru on CIU ...I mean hw to apply cos I want to apply for spring febuary 2014....tnXxx pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Capt bonzo wats the tuition fee for CIU? Masters degree...pls reply asap...tnxxx boss
Re: North Cyprus by captbonzo: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2012
jay i dnt realy knw bout masta degree in ciu bt 4rm ma research i thnk u pay bout 350euros 4 each program u take..u cn download d application form online..fill nd den send 2 d email..wen u gt ur letter u do as it is stated.
Re: North Cyprus by captbonzo: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2012
hycode u de ciu abi
Re: North Cyprus by raikage: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
captbonzo: jay i dnt realy knw bout masta degree in ciu bt 4rm ma research i thnk u pay bout 350euros 4 each program u take..u cn download d application form online..fill nd den send 2 d email..wen u gt ur letter u do as it is stated.
see please do they need application fee when applying and how do ℓ̊ pay it.can ℓ̊ start applying For spring now
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Captbonzo Yes I am in CIU and the fees for all Msc programme am sure is 2,200Euros per year,and the 350euros per course is applicable for the second year.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
raikage: see please do they need application fee when applying and how do ℓ̊ pay it.can ℓ̊ start applying For spring now

Application fee is 50euros to Turkey is Bankassi account of CIU,you have a lot of time till next February,I came too early to the Island that was my first mistake oooo learn from me.
Re: North Cyprus by kachi50: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
hycode:

Application fee is 50euros to Turkey is Bankassi account of CIU,you have a lot of time till next February,I came too early to the Island that was my first mistake oooo learn from me.
Payments from the TRNC:
Turkiye Is Bankasi A.S., Cyprus International University Branch,
CIU Campus – Haspolat – Nicosia / TRNC Euro
Account Number: 6802 – 0024.is this the account number.and can I start applying now for spring semester incase.and tell me the documents you used to apply and can you give me ure fone number
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello nairaland.
Please, how do one download CIU pick up form.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello nairaland.
Please, how do one download CIU pick up form.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by jay3012: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Pls is CIU in south cyprus or in north cyprus? Pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
jay3012: Pls is CIU in south cyprus or in north cyprus? Pls reply

north cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2012
@Kachi50 that account is correct,the other account also works.
Account Number: 6802 – 0024
Account Number: 6802 – 3022

Are you coming to CIU for your Undergraduate or Msc? But the basic documents are your SSCE,TRANSCRIPT,DEGREE CERTIFICATE/STATEMENT OF RESULT if applicable,and I am sure you will be admitted,so far you wan come pay school fees,lol

I will ask you some little questions,do you have a good sponsor? Why North Cyprus?? Have you checked some more schools in N.Cyprus like EMU or even Near East(NEU)

@ Water4qb if na CIU matter you wan discuss drop am here ooo,me nor ready do PR work for them ooo anybody wey see your question fit answer.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=Luvdmx]Hello nairaland.
Please, how do one download CIU pick up form.thanks[/quote

There is no form to download my dear from what I know just email your itinerary to CIU at least 3 working days before your arrival and they will send someone to pick you up,it is important you do this else the immigration might hold for some more hours just to confirm if you where supposed to be arriving on that day and/or a student in the first place.

If CIU nor send you pick up taxi,you can enter the airport bus(Kibhas) is written on it,just tell them Haspolat/CIU nor go enter private taxi oooo except you come with many Euros.

WELCOME TO kibris cumhuriyeti
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=hycode][/quote]

thanks man
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2012
Luvdmx:

thanks man

You are welcome,make we chop kebab together when you enter,lol
Re: North Cyprus by kachi50: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
hycode: @Kachi50 that account is correct,the other account also works.
Account Number: 6802 – 0024
Account Number: 6802 – 3022

Are you coming to CIU for your Undergraduate or Msc? But the basic documents are your SSCE,TRANSCRIPT,DEGREE CERTIFICATE/STATEMENT OF RESULT if applicable,and I am sure you will be admitted,so far you wan come pay school fees,lol

I will ask you some little questions,do you have a good sponsor? Why North Cyprus?? Have you checked some more schools in N.Cyprus like EMU or even Near East(NEU)

@ Water4qb if na CIU matter you wan discuss drop am here ooo,me nor ready do PR work for them ooo anybody wey see your question fit answer.
i am going for undergraduate freshmen is TRANSCRIPT neccesary
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2012
hello Mr Wip,
I don't know how i can get your office on campus,i will like to discuss some personal issues with you sir,hope to hear from you soon thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
aro_001: hello Mr Wip,
I don't know how i can get your office on campus,i will like to discuss some personal issues with you sir,hope to hear from you soon thanks

If you wish to discuss, i think i respond faster via email skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by captbonzo: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
hycode abeg gve me ur numb..i lyk holla u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.