Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,023 members, 7,915,969 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

-. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / -. (591 Views)

If You Get This Question, You Are A Critical Thinker. / Let Me See How Critical People Can Think,let's See Who Can This Simple Equation / Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

-. by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2016
cry
Re: -. by babyfaceafrica: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: -. by Timossa(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hi op,

You can do this with ease. A friend of mine got his HND converted to B.Sc in the space of 1 month in a legal, recognised and accredited university in Republic of Benin.

I can help you the way I helped my friend and he is planning running his masters abroad. I have a thread on NL.

Click the link below for some of my posts on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/3473802/how-convert-nd-nce-hnd

Here is my phone number and I stay in Lagos. 09081108687, universitinfo@gmail.com

Good luck.

Ephraimspy:
Thanks for your opening my topic and I believe my help has come! Now straight to the matter;

I have H.N.D with CGPA 2.78 whereas my N.D was 3.10 both in Mechanical Engineering (production option).

I have taken IELTS exam and passed it.

I have about 5 years working experience in my field (I have been employed since after my ND in 2010)

My question is, I have a chance to do my PGD in Nigeria with my CGPA in a Nigerian university (Michael Opkara University Of Agriculture is taking CGPA from 60%, mine is 69%) upon successful completion, CAN THE PGD GUARANTEE ME DIRECT ENTRY TO MASTERS COURSE ABROAD?
again,

I have currently met entry requirements for Degree course with my N.D (3.10) somehwere in Germany, is it wise to start afresh with my N.D and complete a university degree abroad then forge ahead from there?

Thirdly and most importantly, does anyone have any link or suggestion of schools abroad (Europe, Canada, America, Australia) where I can possibly do my PDG and forge ahead with my Msc afterwards?

I need your candid advise this time because I never had it earlier when I got admitted in UNN for Electrical Engineering 2007 but ditched it for the love of Mechanical Engineering without knowing HND is like a yoke!
My main aim is to do my masters abroad and possibly retire as a part time Lecturer cox I love to teach, though am an entrepreneur!

Epp me!!! Super mods, I really need this help, its taking my sleep away!
Thanks again!!!

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / UNIZIK 2016/2017 2nd Batch [utme]/supplementary Admission List Notice / Should FG Extend TETFUND To Private Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.