Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,400 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) (2220 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) by joespiceman(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
I wonder how the pastor's and top officials escape............. I no talk anything sha
Re: Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) by otemanuduno: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i wish the deceased rest in their afterlife
They will rest in an afterlife of their choice if only they could shake themselves off their dreams, else they'll end where Yahweh has chosen for them. However, there's something ongoing right now in the spiritual realm. It's called 'Sheborek', meaning 'WASHING'. The good gods are trying to take hold of the dead people and bring them to the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH where they can actually choose their afterlifes. And this is easily done at the moment because Yahweh, Alla, Moloch, Zeus and all the bad gods and nephilims are in a spiritual cage at the moment.
Re: Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Look at the RING on the finger that he's pointing at the congregants.
Re: Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) by ayoku777(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
An2elect2:
grin This applies to all of us who are in Christ right?

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work John 9:4

I guess its not too late reasoning with some men, who knows if God would be merciful to open their hearts

True, it is never too late to reason with a soul as long as there is life. But it is wisdom to know when it is time to switch to intercession instead of explanation.

When someone is a gainsayer, like the jews of Paul's day, they will deliberately twist and feign misunderstanding of whatever you say. More explanation will not help such people.

Most atheists on NL are gainsayers, they pretend to ask questions, to lead you into an argument, over what they have already made their mind up about. Such people can't be reasoned with, they can only be interceeded for.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

2Tim 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo May Have His Leg Amputated (photo) by FSMs: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
An2elect2:
There is nothing wrong with judging if its done right smiley

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24

Would you also apply that judgement if the Church you attend collapse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impossible Things God Just Did! / Fellow Closet Atheists/agnostics, Describe Your Sunday Experience In Church / Difference Between INFORMATION And REVELATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.