Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,214 members, 7,967,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. (941 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials / Ekiti Guber: Police Storm Printing Press For Fake Ekiti Election Materials / Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by kingdompropty: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Rivers- According to Saharareporters, the police and military took sides with a political party during the conduct of Saturday Dec. 10th election, this calls the results to question in some centres.

The questions are, what will 2019 elections look like?

Have credible elections gone with GEJ?

Is APC taking us to a military state?
http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/11/situation-room-disappointed-rivers-legislative-re-run-election

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2016
is saharareporters wailing?

he supported the brigandage in Edo and Ondo States.....
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by talktimi(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Prevailing evidence once again that the APC is really a party of blood thirsty canibals and election riggers. They knew there's nothing for them in Rivers state and that's why they went to this extent of disgracing the military and police. I hope Buhari sees this one also and dismisses all officers who were involved in this charade but we know that aint gonna happen since Buhari is the godfather of bloodthirst and sleeze cool

2 Likes

Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by Eastactivist: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Is it not same Gej this people won't dare find anything good from?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by dunkem21(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2016
SR wailing .. Join me in laughing cheesy

grin grin
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by dunkem21(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:
Is it not same Gej this people won't dare find anything good from?

Lol

The stone the builders rejected has turned to be the chief cornerstone. cheesy

I am not stupid to have him as a hero cool
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by littlewonders: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
I don't know if am the only who is tired of listening to Nigeria politics.
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by Eastactivist: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2016
dunkem21:

The stone the builders rejected has turned to be the chief cornerstone. cheesy

I am not stupid to have him as a hero cool

I tell yah..
Buhari will come out to be the worst president in history.
Gej still remains the best to happen to Nigeria for now.
Like saharareporters the zombies shall testify with their own mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Forcing the wrong leaders on people will hasten the disintegration of this country.
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by gratiaeo(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Using military to rig election is worst of it all
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by kingdompropty: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
SR should watch their back.
Re: Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. by loomer: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
littlewonders:
I don't know if am the only who is tired of listening to Nigeria politics.

I tire pass you I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:expose Corruption And Make Money As FGN Adopts New Whistle Blowing Pol / BREAKING!!! Release Nnamdi Kanu Now And Save Nigeria - Archbishop Issues Warning / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.