Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,925 members, 7,915,674 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:59 AM

Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video (5744 Views)

My Experience At INEC Office Today / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by Duru009(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chai.......

Whole governor.... ...

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by tempest01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gone are the days when thugs are used to rig elections....the army are the new thugs.

We are showing the world our dark side.

I understand using the forces to indirectly influence the outcome, but directly deploying troops for ballot snatching and rigging is setting a bad precedence. He who has ears, let him hear. PMB is there feigning ignorance, when the chips are down, he was the Commander-in-chief.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
CastedDude:
There's an ongoing pandemonium in Rivers state after governor Nyesom Wike accompanied by supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party stormed the INEC office few hours ago. According to the raging crowd, they stormed the office to prevent the "manipulation of the election results by the INEC." They were stopped by the security operatives from Abuja who blocked and prevented the governor by all means from entering the collation center.

In the footage posted online, the governor can be heard angrily shouting that over many hours the INEC officials are yet to announce the results of some important areas. After much shouting and counter-shouting, the armed operatives can be heard shooting in the air with the governor's security solidly protecting him and also firing back.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/panic-in-rivers-as-gov-wike-confronts.html

Watch Video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxjdn4dv9nU

God even in front of d Gov Mopol Men are busy shooting. May God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by unuane1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
l'm still so surprise that people still support APC as a party even with the present economic hardship in the country and more funny is the fact that they are here in Nairaland. Something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by reflx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
see gunshots eh
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by sunsewa16: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
the peoples wish no more count,the gains of our democracy has been eroded and the system bastardize by buhari and his co charlatans in power,a very big shame to them,I really miss Gani Fawehemi right now,the only right activist that can't sell his conscience,not falana and soyinka that have sold their conscience,the day of their reckoning is fast approaching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by edoyad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
All the gains made in the electoral during the last regime just went down the drain.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by morbeta(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wike is crying imo river grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by ndcide(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
All the security involved are being watched. When they start coming for them surgically, some persons will claim they didn't know how it started.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by chiscodedon(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
na the same people...make them settle themselves.....my pity goes to those youths there shouting they must kill us today, guess u saw how Wike was guided by sss
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by ezefrank87(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:
Your Excellency please thread with caution sir

For the sake of peace please sir

This can't be sarrki.......talking this way??that means we still have hope in Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg keep your dirty mouth shot. Stop wailing ok. It is when the masses have reject PDP that the old cargoes will be crying all over the media. No hope for PDP again. They are dead.

unfortunately for you..... PDP has nothing to do with the kind of life you live now, cos the ppl in APC are the same ppl in PDP, what is important is that let the will of the people must be respected. Power should not be taken from the ppl

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
tempest01:

I understand using the forces to indirectly influence the outcome, but directly deploying troops for ballot snatching and rigging is setting a bad precedence.
Real rigging and bad precedence is when an elected governor mobilizes individuals with biased party affiliations to March to INEC office with intent to disrupt collation of results.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by mensdept: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Amaechi, a sell out to his region, but Wike, a thug and tout that has no business in government
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by princessG35: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
What did we do to deserve this in this country, what is the essence of democracy. So no more free & fair election. God help us

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by Sanchez01: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
No like this good for our democracy but it is good that the tides are fast turning. The previous government did the same in Ekiti and this same Rivers. I still recall how PEJ u settled Okrika just so they could win.

Anything but PDP. Wife thinks he's powerful. He remains a child where RA is.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by Abeos(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Rivers state is something else
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by ugovy: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
SWEET!!!!...
You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k.. 4k abi? Good!
That's not the end o... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...
You're interested? Who wouldnt be? Call Me, Inbox me, text me.. 08065788981... This line on whatsapp too... This thing is even easier than it looks... You'll Thank Me later...I'll bet on it.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by JIGHU(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ha! There are many stupid Governors in Nigeria more than him an ...what are you smoking ?
kITATITA:
Can somebody tell me what Wike and his horde were doing in INEC collation center. How did he expect to take this size of crowd into INEC center and expect the Commission to continue collating results? I have never seen a governor this stupid.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video by ebube89(f): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg keep your dirty mouth shot. Stop wailing ok. It is when the masses have reject PDP that the old cargoes will be crying all over the media. No hope for PDP again. They are dead.

Nigerians Shd start telling politicians d truth. when hunger comes, it doesn't know if u r pdp or Apc. all dese politicians Will run to another country to enjoy demselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Prince Charles Reading His Speech With A Rechargeable Lantern / Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. / Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.