Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,218 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

What's Your Husstle? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Husstle? (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Husstle? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Meet the real slay queen,the original ladyboss. Not the one carrying iPhone7 bought after sleeping with 30men in the name of RUNS...

What is ur hustle?lets celebrate you too.

Re: What's Your Husstle? by momentarylapse: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
specter:
Meet the real slay queen,the original ladyboss. Not the one carrying iPhone7 bought after sleeping with 30men in the name of RUNS...

What is ur hustle?lets celebrate you too.

Let me know if you get it
Re: What's Your Husstle? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
momentarylapse:

! Let me know if you get it so that I cane get rid of the data before it leaks to one kolomental!

Any heads up. Make she nor go dry fear unnecessarily. And which side for lag she dey.

Thanks boss.
Re: What's Your Husstle? by momentarylapse: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
specter:

Any heads up. Make she nor go dry fear unnecessarily. And which side for lag she dey.

Thanks boss.

I met her on my last trip to lagos last month! In lekki! But she said she stays on the mainland! I have a female pal in lag that hooked us all up so they met us while we were balling hard so they were very relaxed!

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Jump As Planned Oil Production Cuts Start To Materialise / . / Real Estate Classifieds New Delhi To Attract Potential Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.