Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Abeg Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Help (605 Views)

Nairalanders Abeg Help My Matter / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... / Pls Abeg Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Help by Paramount01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abeg help me oo, I meet this girl like 2weeks ago now, I toast her she agree for me, I dey invite her to my house but she no dey come kiss me she no dey kiss she go talk say she no dey mood but she dey collect money from me. Abeg how you feat help me make I just Bleep her once so that my money no go waste like that. You know na buhari regime we dey now

1 Like

Re: Abeg Help by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Abeg Help by agohmamuda(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
From wat u have said Op, u need an Olosho. You can pay them and also get laid. Money well spent. That way u wont need our advice.
Re: Abeg Help by gabinogem(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
She put gun for ur head collect ur money!? Guy if u are hórny, kindly go to a brothel & ease off there.
Re: Abeg Help by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
You wan facck her and run away?

If you need a good faackk, enter Sexuality section and ask guys for good Olosho joints..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Help by midehi2(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
waste!

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Help by firstking01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Owk...
Re: Abeg Help by Sexxkillz: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
You're in Buhari's regime. you know you're in Buhari's regime, yet you are spending money on a random girl consistently for two weeks, hoping to have sex with her just once. You refused to go to a whore_ house and do the needful, but then you are complaining about Buhari's regime. . . that's not the problem.

The only problem here is your stupidity. . . Receive sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Help by Dgunnerz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bro! You be her ATM...Don't stop paying her!
Re: Abeg Help by xendra: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is how men made money about sex, but when women joined them and made sex about money, they complain.

So if you have sex with her now, your money is paid off?
Re: Abeg Help by sirfee(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
gabinogem:
She put gun for ur head collect ur money!? Guy if u are hórny, kindly go to a brothel & ease off there.
I tire o
Re: Abeg Help by Bubblewitch: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
This op is brainless
Re: Abeg Help by sirfee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
xendra:
this is how men made money about sex, but when women joined them and made sex about money, they complain.

So if you have sex with her now, your money is paid off?
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Abeg Help by sirfee(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Paramount01:
Abeg help me oo, I meet this girl like 2weeks ago now, I toast her she agree for me, I dey invite her to my house but she no dey come kiss me she no dey kiss she go talk say she no dey mood but she dey collect money from me. Abeg how you feat help me make I just Bleep her once so that my money no go waste like that. You know na buhari regime we dey now
Op how old are you?
Re: Abeg Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
I laugh in tongues tongue How much be even this money wey you don give her total?
Re: Abeg Help by Splinz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chai! No sense at all...

(1) (Reply)

Aurora Valentine Hampers 2017 / Awoof For Mtn Users!! / Facts That Show Women Watch P.orn More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.