Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry (18251 Views)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

it was short lipsrsealed

Short?...

U were online on nairaland right... undecided

Night crawler...I guess? cheesy
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
but you fine oh,sorry for yesterday

And puuuuuu!...the word is outa ya mouth! grin

I knew u were trying to get my attention...stalker! tongue
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
purple3091:
lol,i was just curious...
has ur curiosity helped my bank account
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

And puuuuuu!...the word is outa ya mouth! grin

I knew u were trying to get my attention...stalker! tongue
OK I agree I like u,so how we go do the wedding
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by purple3091: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
has ur curiosity helped my bank account
oh i see,you are one of those ignorant ones,well mister you better know i hit hard as a rock,one question for you:has looking at your washed up self,in the pic(s) you posted helped anyone,yet alone helped my bank account? undecided i just asked your age politely and you come here with your arrogance,move aside,nigga!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
purple3091:
oh i see,you are one of those ignorant ones,well mister you better know i hit hard as a rock,one question for you:has looking at your washed up self,in the pic(s) you posted helped anyone,yet alone helped my bank account? undecided i just asked your age politely and you come here with your arrogance,move aside,nigga!!!!
what are you doing with my age?

Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by purple3091: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
what are you doing with my age?
let me type out in capital letters maybe you shall read and understand better : I WAS JUST ASKING LIKE HOW SOMEONE CAN ASK WHERE SOMEONE IS FROM,IF THEY ARE STUDENT,IF MARRIED,etc kapish goshhhh,imagine someone radiating arrogance just from someone greeting him and asking how old he is.......
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
purple3091:
let me type out in capital letters maybe you shall read and understand better : I WAS JUST ASKING LIKE HOW SOMEONE CAN ASK WHERE SOMEONE IS FROM,IF THEY ARE STUDENT,IF MARRIED,etc kapish goshhhh,imagine someone radiating arrogance just from someone greeting him and asking how old he is.......
So if I tell u my age,what next by the way upload your picture, then we both ask ourselves, your new found billion dollar question
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by purple3091: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
So if I tell u my age,what next by the way upload your picture, then we both ask ourselves, your new found billion dollar question
mister if you didn't want to answer the question,all you should have simply stated was that instead on going in this rollacoaster over a simple question
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2016
purple3091:
mister if you didn't want to answer the question,all you should have simply stated was that instead on going in this rollacoaster over a simple question
I hate when ghosts think they have an opinion
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
OK I agree I like u,so how we go do the wedding

grin...go take ur drugs son... tongue
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin...go take ur drugs son... tongue
but like for real, are you mad? Who is ur son.you Don ever give me breast suck
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
but like for real, are you mad? Who is ur son.you Don ever give me breast suck

grin...and here he goes again! embarassed

Ranting like a hungry man... grin

Pls go take ur drugs...it's for ya own good hun... kiss
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin...and here he goes again! embarassed

Ranting like a hungry man... grin

Pls go take ur drugs...it's for ya own good hun... kiss
ur pointed nippl.e is holding my morning food. Left nippl.e hold my food,the other nippl.e holds my drug,help a dying man
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by TrapHedges(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Short?...

U were online on nairaland right... undecided

Night crawler...I guess? cheesy

not really! I was studying tongue tongue
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Mimido2:
am not short
I pray o
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:

Yo... At your dp.
Pls where did you get the pic from?

Believe it or not,she's bearing serious semblance to someone I know.
An Elf? You know a living Elf? shocked
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by DrayZee: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
An Elf? You know a living Elf? shocked
grin Not with the pointy ears oh.
I meant the face.
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:

grin Not with the pointy ears oh.
I meant the face.
Lol ok
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by Nonsreal(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Am nt a woman bt rly am crying ryt nw, cos d pic kept reminding me abt my late grandpa who pass out last year... U rly luk lyk him bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by purple3091: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin ahahahaha,good one hey smiley
Nonsreal:
Am nt a woman bt rly am crying ryt nw, cos d pic kept reminding me abt my late grandpa who pass out last year... U rly luk lyk him bro
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chei! Defamation of character shocked
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

not really! I was studying tongue tongue

Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by TrapHedges(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol funny, guess you've been in class?
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by doctorofgirls(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
If i woze u slap,u will crash like mmm
Nonsreal:
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol funny, guess you've been in class?

Sure I have...

Still a student?
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by TrapHedges(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Sure I have...

Still a student?

Yes.. cool
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yes.. cool

Oh...great
Daycare
Playgroup?
Lower basic?
Higher basic?
College?
Higher institution?
Which? cheesy
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by TrapHedges(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Oh...great
Daycare
Playgroup?
Lower basic?
Higher basic?
College?
Higher institution?
Which? cheesy

CRECHE lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

CRECHE lipsrsealed embarassed

Ooops!...u are still a baby? shocked

Waoo...that's terrible beautiful... undecided
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by TrapHedges(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Ooops!...u are still a baby? shocked

Waoo...that's terrible beautiful... undecided

grin grin grin lols really now?
Re: Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

grin grin grin lols really now?

*putting on my serious mask and deepen my voice*

Which do u attend? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Imagine Doggystyle With This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.