Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,829 members, 7,935,563 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 (13801 Views)

Geraint Thomas Crowned BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018, Kane 2nd(Photos) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Correctbro1:
you are not ok bro,how is my opinion related to buhari?? All this wailers sef, i tire for u...
Hahahaha i respect ur opinion tho bt most tyms trophy surpass personal achievement...Suarez and Ibra wud av won d ballon d'0r in goals perspective
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by Biospnx(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Correctbro1:
Africans and sentiments... How did he beat aubemeyang?? Aubey With his constant goal records against big teams both in the league and across europe... Dudu mentality...
riyad mahrez wt a below average team winning d epl, toughest league
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Ojukwubucket:
Y IS THIS AWARD ALWAYS WON BY PLAYERS PLAYING IN THE EPL?
BBC NA EME IMA MMADU O (IM)
Auba won it last year..
Epl abi
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by crisycent: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Rubbish.....Mané is my footballer of the year.
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by hollywater: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Well deserved.
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by ogunsj: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Correctbro1:
Africans and sentiments... How did he beat aubemeyang?? Aubey With his constant goal records against big teams both in the league and across europe... Dudu mentality...
do you know football or you only play 9jabet? you are one who sentimental here if you truly know football.
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
A well deserved honour ...congrats Riyad Mahrez
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by Unimaginable123: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Correctbro1:
people voted. I also voted myself. Voted a Ghanaian who didn't make it
Re: Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 by greatpsahlmie: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
so claudio ranieri u y u 4get to mention mikel among d past winners..oh wat u saying nw z mikel z nt a gr8 player...proud of ma captain mikel john obi[url]so claudio ranieri u y u 4get to mention mikel among d past winners..oh wat u saying nw z mikel z nt a gr8 player...proud of ma captain mikel john obi[/url]so claudio ranieri u y u 4get to mention mikel among d past winners..oh wat u saying nw z mikel z nt a gr8 player...proud of ma captain mikel john obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time / Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach / Nigeria's Favour Ofili Qualifies For 200m Final

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.